The Education Forum

OSWALD IN D.C. 9/27/63 !

Vince Palamara

"Harvey Lee"... interesting.

So, it may be possible that Michael Paine stayed behind in the area. Someone in the D.C./PA/Baltimore area was impersonating LHO in several places during that time frame.

On 9/14/2017 at 11:45 AM, Ty Carpenter said:

Is this new information? I have never come across this before. Didn't Nagell state that the assassination was to take place in late September, probably the 26th, "presumably" in Washington D.C.? Then here we have some type of Oswald in D.C. on the 27th!

Yup... the 27th was when Nagell foretold the killing to Hoover.   I'm thinking this is going to help the Harvey and Lee scenario quite a bit...

That is unless Oswald was flown all over the country that day by someone we know... either way, the FBI explanation is BS...  

I wonder how the readers feel between Sylvia Odio and her sister seeing Oswald... and this report via the complicit SS?

Seems to me this is one of those docs only needed to prove Oswald was within a planned conspiracy... since he was deemed a Lone Nut, how he got to DC would have been a problem as big as Mexico...  

Edited by David Josephs

One has to wonder, assuming this report is true, could this document have been utilized by the W.C. and if not, why?

If Oswald was in D.C. in September, this document could have been proof of two things for the W.C.

First, that he has a problem with authority and was not afraid to publicly confront someone over his views (see how he confronted the driver and continued to linger around).

Second, that he was in D.C. in September, perhaps to stalk JFK?

Yet, this report, to my knowledge, was not utilized by the W.C. 

As a trial attorney, I must ask "why" because it would have made sense to include it.

Now, unless I am incorrect and it was cited by the W.C., then that answer to that why might be relevant to determine if he was being set up to look the part of the W.C. theme.

Jim or Vince, perhaps you can elaborate?

Edited by Cory Santos

Good points, Cory. With a straight face, I can honestly say this was completely overlooked until Bill Simpich brought it to my attention the other day---!! This was a WARREN COMMISSION DOCUMENT, TOO! It says a lot that even the extremely meticulous author/researcher John Armstrong did not know about this.

As I detail in my first and third books, there were credible threats to JFK's life on 3/23/63 (Chicago), 11/2/63 (Chicago again), and Florida on 11/18/63 (technically, 11/9/63 onward- the Joseph Milteer prediction/threat, etc.). This statement---ORIGINATED BY AGENT FLOYD BORING, of all people--just adds more grist for the mill, so to speak.

4 hours ago, Vince Palamara said:

Good points, Cory. With a straight face, I can honestly say this was completely overlooked until Bill Simpich brought it to my attention the other day---!! This was a WARREN COMMISSION DOCUMENT, TOO! It says a lot that even the extremely meticulous author/researcher John Armstrong did not know about this.

As I detail in my first and third books, there were credible threats to JFK's life on 3/23/63 (Chicago), 11/2/63 (Chicago again), and Florida on 11/18/63 (technically, 11/9/63 onward- the Joseph Milteer prediction/threat, etc.). This statement---ORIGINATED BY AGENT FLOYD BORING, of all people--just adds more grist for the mill, so to speak.

It is rather incredible that such would come from Boring.  Considering his role in the president's (lack of) protection in Dallas.