The Education Forum

John Newman to make presentatiion on Nov. 2nd

Douglas Caddy

John Newman posted this announcement on Facebook yesterday:

I have a presentation coming up soon at James Madison University on “Espionage and Counterintelligence Conflict during the Cold War.” The event will take place on 2 November 2017, from 7 to 9 p.m. in the Highlands Room of the Festival Building. This event is free. Seating will be open to JMU students, faculty and staff and to the public as well. Alan Dale will be on hand to emcee the event. My presentation will run for approximately ninety minutes, and will include mater...ial from my recently published books on this genre and my forthcoming publication, “Into the Storm.” Thirty minutes will be available for questions and discussion.

As seating is limited, my friends in the larger Harrisonburg area who would like to attend should contact me privately by the middle of October (or earlier to get on my list) to confirm seating reservations. The same is true for interested parties who are considering driving to the event from out of state. A map of JMU facilities and parking is at https://www.jmu.edu/parking/_files/parkingmap.pdf

Edited by Douglas Caddy