The Education Forum

People Magazine on Judith Exner and JFK

Douglas Caddy

2 hours ago, George Sawtelle said:

It is said that they consumated there relationship. What a bunch of garbage.

Kennedy was heavily medicated. He was on painkillers and who knows what else for his back problem and other health problems. Under those conditions no way could he get it up. 

OK, so his impotence was why Jackie went on an extended European holiday, flirted (or more) with Gianni Agnelli and Aristotle Onassis, and almost ended the marriage, but was talked out of it by Papa Joe's millions.

And Mary Pinchot Meyer loved him only for his fine, opiated mind.

And secretaries "Fiddle" and "Faddle" were only window dressing to make him seem virile.  "My presence should be enough to perform that diversion!" cried jealous Jackie.

I didn't say he was impotent.

But I'll say this ... why would Jackie take off on a vacation (she went on a lot of vacations) without Jack leaving him all alone? It seems she didn't care. Could it be that maybe he couldn't perform because of his physical ailments and she was looking for a little diversion?

And maybe their tiffs were not about his infidelity but hers? I don't think Jack really cared but I think he was upset because she wasn't discreet and it could effect his political career.

Females seemed to gravitate to Jack because of his good looks, great personality and witty disposition. He had many female friends.

This article was originally written by Kitty Kelley.  At least that is who bylined it.  Except she did not really write it.  She could get next to nothing out of Exner, who probably didn't have any more lies to tell. So they paid off Kelley, and then the editors just made up some baloney and printed it as if it was true.  

This was first exposed by me in Probe magazine and further by Mel Ayton in a book he wrote.

Incredible how this disinformation gets recycled.  I guess no one here read Probe.

• 2 months later...