The Education Forum

Zapruder, Sitzman, and the jiggles of Z Frames 313 & 330

Most JFK researchers have seen Zapruder frame 313 where it shows a headshot to JFK's right temple area from an Assassin.  Most people assume that was the last shot taken by the assassins.  In analyzing the Zapruder film, there is a jiggle right after Z-frame 313 and Zframe 330, confirming that a shot was taken after Z-frame 313.

There is also film and photographic evidence that shows two assassins shooting from the pergola right behind Abraham Zapruder and Marylin Sitzman to their immediate right. This is the Mary Moreman photo. Take note where the Newman's are standing.  You can see Mr. Zapruder and Ms. Sitzman.  To their right, you can see an assassin peeking out of the pergola with a rifle ready to shoot at Gov. Connally.  In the top two windows, you can see the image of another assassin.

moorman-full.jpg

You can also see a smoke trail right behind Zapruder and Sitzman at the 32-second mark of the Groden copy of the Nix Film.

The Dave Wiegman film shows a frame with two puffs of smoke floating towards the motorcade and on top of the Newmans right after the assassination.  Senator Yarborough smelled gunpowder while he was riding in the Vice Presidential car of the motorcade. 

16bk0fp.jpg

This is Mr. Zapruder interview with WAFTV right after the assassination.  He stated he heard a shot or two and he saw the presidents head "open up".

This is Marylin Sitzman's interview shortly before her death in 1993.  She died of cancer at age 53!

There are two pronounced jiggles in the Zapruder film, one starting right after Z-frame 313 and the another starting right after Z-Frame 330.  Clearly, Mr. Zapruder was startled by those two shots; that is what the Zapruder film evidence shows.  Ms. Sitzman in this interview denies that there was a shot right after frame 313 even though film and photographic evidence shows that there was another shot there that startled Mr. Zapruder while he was filming.  What concerns me the most is video and film evidence that seems to show Ms. Sitzman putting her hands over Mr. Zapruder's ears before the two assassins behind them started shooting.

For Ms. Siztman to state what she stated in that 1993 interview, 30 years after the assassination, she must have been concerned for her life!

Edited by Keyvan Shahrdar

2 hours ago, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

Most JFK researchers have seen Zapruder frame 313 where it shows a headshot to JFK's right temple area from an Assassin.  Most people assume that was the last shot taken by the assassins.  In analyzing the Zapruder film, there is a jiggle right after Z-frame 313 and Zframe 330, confirming that a shot was taken after Z-frame 313.

Hey there Keyvan...   

First off I agree there is evidence - much more than a jiggle - that a shot or shots were fired after 313...  the question is whether or not the FBI/SS created this last shot to account for 3 shots and 3 hits.... or whether it actually existed.  Since there is no room to place a third shot before the 1st or between the 1st and 2nd and make it sound like BAM,,, Bam-Bam... a third shot was placed 4 feet from station 5+00 or 35 feet further down Elm than z313...

I wrote a paper on the shot(s) after 313 which was found to be the 2nd shot up until May 1964.  You should know though that a shot at 313 would not produce a jiggle at 313/314... the timing is too fast... sound travels slower than the bullets.  but if you're interested in a shot after z313:

Warren Commission Document (WCD) 298: How the Bureau Made a Fourth Shot Beyond Z 313 Disappear
https://statick2k-5f2f.kxcdn.com/images/pdf/JosephsFBIZ313.pdf

"The Jimmy Darnell film shows a frame with two assassins right after the assassination and before Zapruder and Sitzman got off the pedestal they were standing on"   - To me it appears Zapruder and Sitzman are no longer on the pedestal in this photo, they are back in the pergola.

59c427c61056b_ZapandSitznotonpedastal.jpg.f9e80656afcf4019cebdb45d2e1561b7.jpg

Most people aren't aware of WCD298...  just doing my part to spread the word

:cheers

"The Jimmy Darnell film shows a frame with two assassins right after the assassination and before Zapruder and Sitzman got off the pedestal they were standing on"   - To me it appears Zapruder and Sitzman are no longer on the pedestal in this photo, they are back in the pergola.

Hi David,

The shot after Z-frame 313 hit Governor Connally by the shooter in the pergola.(One of the Tramps - Harold Doyle)

normal_darnell.jpg

Edited by Keyvan Shahrdar

To each his own Keyvan....

Please notice this is well before that photo film frame was taken...  Zapruder and Sitzman are already walking away from the column...

When the limo gets to the overpass, we have Z486.... so yes Zapruder of course kept filming... but the photo at the bottom of your post is not seconds after the shooting... it's well afterward.

I've been looking at what you're posting for a long time... here is Altgens #8 taken within minutes of 12:30...  they had not yet even reached the pergola... I believe you're mistaken about a pergola shooter...  there is simply little if any evidence other than the subjective view of someone interpreting the evidence.

Do me a favor Keyvan... timestamp the image at the bottom of your post... tell me exactly where it's from please....

Thanks

DJ

altgens 8 plus.jpg

Edited by David Josephs

Keyvan and David

From "Hear No Evil", Donald Byron Thomas, pg 208 Table 2

There were 6 blur episodes in the Zapruder Film discovered by three researchers working independently. The three researchers are Luis Alvarez, Univ of California, Berkeley, William K Hartmann, Planetary Science Institute, Tucson, and Frank Scott, Perkin-Elmer Corporation. Alvarez was the first to do a blur analysis with the scientists working independently doing their analysis later and then comparing their results to one another's and to those of Alvarez. They summarized their results in Table 2.

Table 2 gives us a bunch of good information about the shots fired in Dealey Plaza on 22 Nov 1963. The most interesting information as far as I'm concerned is the relative magnitude of episode. This info is basically the height of the peak of each episode. We find that the two highest peaks are for the shots at Z-191 and Z-313. What this means is that the shots fired at those two frames were closest to Zapruder since they were the loudest to his ear. IOWs, the shooters who fired those two shots were probably behind the picket fence or one was behind the picket fence and the other was behind the pergola.

There is a blur at Z-332. This IMO is the shot that passed over the limo and lodged in the grass on the south side of Elm St.