The Education Forum

Stephanie Goldberg

Hello!  I'm not good at introductions, but this is what is probably the most important stuff to know about me.

I have worked at a billion jobs (slight exaggeration, but not much), but now I am mainly a stay at home Grandma-to-be.  I live in the Southeastern USA.  I am married and have cats.  (So far I don't have enough cats to qualify for the crazy cat lady designation.)  

I love books, music, gardening and cooking.  I also love history.  I remember my mother telling me that everyone remembered where they were when Kennedy was shot.  (I wasn't old enough to remember for myself at the time, so heads up, this isn't my memory.  I was on my mother's lap while she watched As The World Turns.)  My mother faithfully followed what happened afterwards, including reading all of the Warren Commission's Report.  (No, really.  ALL of it.)  And her interest in the subject sparked my present day interest in the matter.

I am looking forward to reading and posting and learning things here with all of you!  :-)
Edited by Stephanie Goldberg
typos

10 hours ago, Stephanie Goldberg said:
Hello!  I'm not good at introductions, but this is what is probably the most important stuff to know about me.

I have worked at a billion jobs (slight exaggeration, but not much), but now I am mainly a stay at home Grandma-to-be.  I live in the Southeastern USA.  I am married and have cats.  (So far I don't have enough cats to qualify for the crazy cat lady designation.)  

I love books, music, gardening and cooking.  I also love history.  I remember my mother telling me that everyone remembered where they were when Kennedy was shot.  (I wasn't old enough to remember for myself at the time, so heads up, this isn't my memory.  I was on my mother's lap while she watched As The World Turns.)  My mother faithfully followed what happened afterwards, including reading all of the Warren Commission's Report.  (No, really.  ALL of it.)  And her interest in the subject sparked my present day interest in the matter.

I am looking forward to reading and posting and learning things here with all of you!  :-)

Hi Stephanie,

What's your theory?

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

12 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Hi Stephanie,

What's your theory?

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Oh, that I had some brilliant, original theory, but I'm one of those people still searching for the truth. 

Short version - I don't think Lee Harvey Oswald shot anybody that day.  I do believe there was a conspiracy that has yet to be fully acknowledged.  Lately I've been making a point to read all of the stuff that says just the opposite of that.  Partly because in a debate, you need to know the other side of the argument as well as your own.  Mostly because I want to make sure I haven't been so devoted to my own POV that I missed something like a giant elephant standing right in front of me.

6 hours ago, Stephanie Goldberg said:

Oh, that -- I had some brilliant, original theory, but I'm one of those people still searching for the truth. 

Short version - I don't think Lee Harvey Oswald shot anybody that day.  I do believe there was a conspiracy that has yet to be fully acknowledged.  Lately I've been making a point to read all of the stuff that says just the opposite of that.  Partly because in a debate, you need to know the other side of the argument as well as your own.  Mostly because I want to make sure I haven't been so devoted to my own POV that I missed something like a giant elephant standing right in front of me.  

Sounds intriguing, Stephanie.   So, let me tell you my CT, briefly.   The Dallas Police played a central role in both the deaths of JFK and Lee Harvey Oswald, and their leadership was the Radical Right politics of Dallas, centered most likely in the John Birch Society fanatics, the armed militia of Minutemen who attended them, and a resigned US General, Edwin Walker, whom some Texas had dreamed would be US President someday -- until JFK and RFK sent him to an insane asylum in late 1962.

In 2015 a 900-page book was published by Jeff Caufield about this CT, entitled, General Walker and the Murder of President Kennedy: the Extensive New Evidence of a Radical Right Conspiracy.  

It's very different from anything we've ever heard from Mark Lane, Jim Garrison, Sylvia Meagher, Harold Weisberg, Ed Epstein, Penn Jones Jr., Dick Russell, John Newman, David Lifton,  Fletcher Prouty, Robert Groden or Jim Marrs. 

I'm intrigued, now -- I want to hear your CT.    Maybe Walker is your elephant.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo