The Education Forum

Delay in release of records.

Cory Santos

https://www.fff.org/2017/10/27/jfk-cover-continues/

Not sure I agree but its the way the Beltway does work.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is his theory, or at least give him support on that issue.

BTW, here is a not bad Huffpo film on what is happening with the files:

https://www.fff.org/2017/10/27/jfk-cover-continues/

Edited by James DiEugenio

You're right Sandy. So i checked the Huff Post and the only new  thing I saw there wasn't new at all, as you previously pointed out.. It was about Helms being asked about Oswald being a Cia agent. To which he had said no in an earlier release.

That's all i could find there.

I .

Just an outrage that it is still redacted.

Why do Trump and Sessions make a big deal of this, then allow all of these reductions.

You would think someone would ask him that question.

As I understood the original message from president Trump he would only erase the names of people who are still alive.

But many of these files are blanked out over whole pages. So I don't think that this was as promised.
It all gives more and more reasons to doubt the role of the CIA and the FBI. They still seem to be more powerful than the president of the United States.

And the main question remains: what are they hiding? On one hand I don't believe we will ever see "the smoking gun" in one those files. On the other hand I am wondering why they are going through all these efforts to keep frustrating the process of opening these files. When they are confident that they have nothing to hide there is no need to behave so strangely.