The Education Forum

Delay in release of records.

Cory Santos

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only possible reason why they would stop the release is that it all points to Russia.

There are two scenarios:

1. The Pentagon did their homework and they have planted the Russian story to prevent the truth from coming out.

2. The Pentagon was compromised by Russian sleeper cells and they set the assassination in motion by duping the Americans to kill JFK.

Edited by Keyvan Shahrdar

39 minutes ago, Keyvan Shahrdar said:

The only possible reason why they would stop the release is that it all points to Russia.

There are two scenarios:

1. The Pentagon did their homework and they have planted the Russian story to prevent the truth from coming out.

2. The Pentagon was compromised by Russian sleeper cells and they set the assassination in motion by duping the Americans to kill JFK.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/4773628/jfk-assassination-files-russia-denies-being-behind-presidents-murder-hours-before-donald-trump-has-even-released-classified-docs/

Trujillo sends money to Italian bank.

William Harvey works for CIA in Rome.

Talbot, in his book "Devil's Chessboard", says Harvey may have travelled to US from Rome before the assassination. Requests for the release of Harvey's travel vouchers are denied.

Could Harvey be the bagman for the assassination? Could he be the courier of the money for the assassination from the Italian bank to the plotters?

Could Talbot have connected the dots?  

George, unfortunately the sources for that travel story are second and third hand at best...although I would love to see it confirmed.  I made a case for Harvey actually being the driving force behind the plot in NEXUS.  As to money, no need for any special money, any that was needed for the tactical team and Dallas was readily available from the Castro assassination project which Harvey oversaw and which Morales and Robertson supported operationally. 

On a side note, we know so much about Harvey and his career at this point in time, including actually having copies of documents he took home after his departing the CIA that if the records release is indeed withholding Harvey documents I consider it a smoking gun as to something that would indeed be at least suspicious about Harvey in regard to the assassination.

Larry

I recall Talbot in his book "Devil's Chessboard" says Harvey's assistant at the Rome CIA station saw Harvey at the airport getting ready to fly out. He asked Harvey where he was going. His assistant did not know where Harvey was going, says lots about the secrecy of his flight. To me, that's not second hand knowledge. To you it may be, but we differ on that.

It's much too risky for the CIA to use their funds for the assassination. I don't think the CIA would leave itself open for that type of scrutiny.

George, the reason I called it second hand was that the sources did not see him in Dallas nor see him boarding a plane to Dallas.  I can't claim exact memory of the conversation but I recall checking and finding that there were no directly flights to Dallas out of Rome at that point in time (the aircraft did not have sufficient range) and it would have to have been a connecting flight through NYC.  It was also odd to me that Harvey would actually say he was on a flight to the city where the President would be assassinated?   And if I recall the person speaking to Talbot was describing a conversation with the Harvey's assistant, he had not been there to hear Harvey say anything himself.  Which is why I said second or third hand...but admittedly it was from memory.  At the time I really wanted it to be true since I have Harvey as the person who essentially incited the plot...but I could not get comfortable enough with the story to go with it as fact. 

54 minutes ago, George Sawtelle said:

Larry

I recall Talbot in his book "Devil's Chessboard" says Harvey's assistant at the Rome CIA station saw Harvey at the airport getting ready to fly out. He asked Harvey where he was going. His assistant did not know where Harvey was going, says lots about the secrecy of his flight. To me, that's not second hand knowledge. To you it may be, but we differ on that.

It's much too risky for the CIA to use their funds for the assassination. I don't think the CIA would leave itself open for that type of scrutiny.

I thought he flew out on a transport plane as an unregistered passenger.  It would be interesting to see his official travel records for Sept - Oct - Nov 63 and before, if they were released for public perusal in this current farce, unreacted and legible.  The CIA had plenty of undocumented funds George, from may sources.  Why did Harvey go fishing with Roselli for two days in the late spring of 63 off the coast of Florida?

Going from memory the story was that his assistant ran into him at the airport, waiting for a commercial flight. I'd love to see his travel records but if you check into the CIA criteria those take you into the personnel files which are protected.   As to the spring trip to Florida, that was related to ZR/RIFLE and at that point Roselli was it...officially it was to close out the project yet Helms had signed off funding it for the full year.  My suspicion is that was the meeting, which included a third party, which launched the plot.