The Education Forum

GEORGE DEMOHRENSCHILDT Contacted by DOD in April 1963!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

You still apparently don't "get it," Jason.

I'm saying a good way for KGB "illegal" Marina to pro-actively deflect suspicions about her own "Communist" / "communist" (KGB) nature was to draw attention to (probably nonexistent) allegations by friends and acquaintances of  DeMorhenschildt that HE was a Communist, and then deny those allegations against him, whether said "allegations" were correct or not.

--  Tommy  :sun

PS  "Gay"?

Who said anything about "gay"?

Gemberling?

Hoover?

Tolson?

Tommy,

I think you are looking for KGB evidence, which is fine, but I'm not.  So we are using different objectives in studying the data here.  I understand your speculative ideas, I'm just not big into speculation.   Facts and primary sources are what I prefer, even though they are in short supply around here - creative storytelling is in abundance.  In any case, we can move on and if I notice anything overtly KGB related here I'll point it out to you.

Jason

39 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

Jason...

not too far off...  while :sun would like everything to relate to the KGB... it doesn't.  (notice the lack of supporting ANYTHING? for these theories?)

the homosexual aspect of this crime is not to be understated...   Shaw, Ferrie, Banister(?), Oswald, Ruby, Senator and more...

Check the "evaluation".   Now we'll get the gay KGB angle from our man of wit and wisdom...   <_<

5a4ebcbabb2e8_63-12-02OswaldandRubyhomosexualloversDallasT-1Summer1963beforeMexico.thumb.jpg.6cc9777b65332722a383b16dae34c545.jpg

Hi David,

Someone, perhaps Garrison?, said the assassination is a homosexual thrill crime.  The gay aspect is indeed underexplored and political correctness may stop some of us from talking about it.  When I responded to Tommy, which referenced Marina's assertion that LHO is not gay in the Gemberling report I posted, all I was saying is that this not Marina's stand alone speech on the assassination.  She was answering direct questions.   She didn't just come up with topics like communism and homosexuality on her own; she was asked.   In fact, my reading says its pretty routine for FBI types to ask virtually everyone in the 1950s to early 60s if there is a gay or communist tendency, because this makes the case cut and dry in the mindset of the era.

Jason

Edited by Jason Ward

Agreed Jason....

While you and I reason based on existing information and reasonable theories...

Others have no qualms throwing in everything including the kitchen sink trying to find a foothold to support a theory.
So far, and on numerous thread, :sun  wants us to believe his POV that the KBG was connected at every turn...

While it's an intriguing theory...  the complete lack of corroboration stalls the discussion to the point where now it's just repetitive
and ultimately not very interesting...  at least from my vantage point

26 minutes ago, Jason Ward said:

Many thanks!

Any new info from books or other sources?  (maybe switch to the far right thread if it isn't GdeM related...)

Jason

No, not at the moment. I frequently take detours from JFK related things, to break it up. I'm currently reading a book about Zebulon Pike and his explorations, and we recently went to see the Degas exhibit at our Art Museum.  

35 minutes ago, Jason Ward said:

Tommy,

I think you are looking for KGB evidence, which is fine, but I'm not.  So we are using different objectives in studying the data here.  I understand your speculative ideas, I'm just not big into speculation.   Facts and primary sources are what I prefer, even though they are in short supply around here - creative storytelling is in abundance.  In any case, we can move on and if I notice anything overtly KGB related here I'll point it out to you.

Jason

Good luck with that, Jason.

The KGB was notorious for leaving "overt," verifiable facts lying around for the evil, evil, evil CIA and the not-so-evil (i.e., pro-Nosenko, pro-"Fedora," anti-Angleton) FBI to find.

(lol)

--  Tommy. :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

1 minute ago, Thomas Graves said:

The KGB was notorious for leaving "overt," verifiable facts lying around

It helps if you can recognize an overt verifiable fact in the first place

:sun   :up

5 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

It helps if you can recognize an overt verifiable fact in the first place

:sun   :up

David (don't take it personally; I capitalize the first letter of Putin's and Trump's and Assange's name, too -- just a civil habit I have, I guess),

With all due respect ... Point being?

Edited by Thomas Graves

5 hours ago, David Josephs said:

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/104-10103-10149.pdf

17-page report on DeMohrenschildt

Comments on "Reputed Former CIA Agent" George DeM

DJ  

David,

In my review of the document releases over the last year, George de Mohrenschildt is more aptly called an intelligence target, not an intelligence asset.  I think your link confirms this.

Like Clay Shaw and many many many many many many many others, George was something of an international jet setter who had small shreds of modestly useful information he picked up while bumbling through Europe before, during, and after the upheavals of the 20th century that brought on the Cold War.  He passed this on to the CIA, hoping for recognition, reward, prestige, even fame.

Like 99.9% of men then and now, DeM, Oswald, Ferrie, me, Donald Trump, et al., all entertained fantasies in private moments of being James Bond.   This does not mean we are CIA agents, even if we occasionally talk to a CIA employee.  This is all George has ever done - talk.   Even though my friend Paul Trejo suggests DeM may have babysit Oswald, I find no evidence of his working in response to CIA requests at anytime.

I'm at work and we have serious IT restrictions, so this may not work, but I'll try to post below a December 2017 CIA release showing the serious efforts the CIA made to TARGET deMohresnchildt.   He is no CIA asset in 1963, if anything, he was considered something of an unstable threat. 

Link here: https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/124-10140-10092.pdf

Jason

GDe_M_under_cia_surv_haiti.png

GDe_M_under_cia_surv_haiti_pt_2.png

Edited by Jason Ward

1 hour ago, David Josephs said:

Point made

Thx. :up

David,

With all due respect, what point was that?

You know, that you "made".

That some people on this forum might have a hard time differentiating between Soviet/Russian "KGB" "active measures counterintelligence" ops (artfully interwoven with Soviet/Russian "KGB" "strategic deception" ops since 1958) and what "the evil, evil, evil CIA" has allegedly "done to us," as evidenced by the 1963 assassination of JFK (by Khrushchev or Castro) and the much more recent installation of a blackmail-able, expendable, "useful idiot" United States President by KGB-boy Vladimir Putin and Julian Assange?

Is that the point you're missing, DaviD?

with a capital d

Edited by Thomas Graves

:zzz

Like Trump... Repeating it relentlessly does not make you right.  

Beyond your "connect the dots to see the pretty picture" approach... You offer nothing in support of the notion other than 2 poor assumptions on your part.

:sun,  your tongue in cheek mocking of the work that goes on here is almost beneath you... But not quite obviously. 

Bill S and I offer hundreds of pages with extensive sourcing to corroborate our theories ...

You... ?  2 poor assumptions and you quit... But tout your THEORY none the less...  

Kinda pathetic way to present one's pov....  If one wishes ever to be taken seriously... Or did you abandon that a ways back too?

:up

Edited by David Josephs

19 hours ago, David Josephs said:

Others have no qualms throwing in everything including the kitchen sink trying to find a foothold to support a theory.

Coming from Dave this has to be the biggest misstatement I've  heard in a long time on here.

As a  matter  of  fact  Dave here is actually  stealing  one  of  my  most  favorite  descriptions  of how HE actually  thinks everything  is a conspiracy  in this case.

LOL