The Education Forum

The Newly Declassified JFK Files

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, John Kowalski said:

it is a video not an article. Where are you located?

NY. It came up so briefly that it didn't even load a whole page. It got as far as loading the title before the re-direct. Your original link loaded fully, with a blacked out video viewer window. That was earlier. Now that does not even load.

27 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

Thanks John. I tried that. I saw a few blacked out spaces for article links. I tried a few and one briefly came-up with the correct story, then re-directed to this....

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/winnipeg-wedding-canada-150-1.4185842

I tried the link, it works for me. Don't understand why it does not work for you.

You should not have been redirected when you arrived at the website.

5 minutes ago, John Kowalski said:

I tried the link, it works for me. Don't understand why it does not work for you.

You should not have been redirected when you arrived at the website.

I agree. It is very unusual ( I don't remember this ever happening ) for me to receive a notice that I cannot access content because of my location. I would like to know if other Americans are blocked.

13 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

There is a lot of truth to that Ron.

And its gotten worse and worse.  John Barbour has noted that one of the worst things Reagan ever did was to eliminate the Fairness Doctrine and the accompanying equal time clause.

That is how Garrison got on TV to reply to that hatchet job done on him by NBC.

John:  Is McKenna the guy who actually advocates for an inside job on 9-11?

Jim, has your thread been hijacked?  Difficult to tell some times.

Edited by Ron Bulman

13 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

Ron, you've just summarized the truth bolstered by facts ( 95-98% of the MSM is owned by 1/10th of 1% of the wealthiest families" ) and who do you think this group needs to have in power to keep "and even enhance" their wealth? This latest tax bill even wipes out their Estate and Inheritance tax!

I think we can quit suggesting, even humorously, that we are getting paranoid about such things.

These MSM ownership facts speak for themselves and it isn't paranoia to acknowledge them.

Actually Joe I was being sarcastic regarding the last part.  I have a pessimistic streak which leaves me cynical.  Though I don't (generally) try to offend others.

All this could well mean that some of the Generals were in cahoots with Wall Street and their minions at the CIA to use Oswald as a patsy, though only a Very few were aware of him.

Not to detract from the thread or site but draw attention to them:

https://www.bing.com/search?q=black+sabbath+war+pigs&form=PRUSEN&mkt=en-us&httpsmsn=1&refig=8fb43a792c6b483a9292f7206603fdd5&sp=-1&pq=black+sabbath+war+pigs&sc=9-22&qs=n&sk=&cvid=8fb43a792c6b483a9292f7206603fdd5

Edited by Ron Bulman

To answer your question Ron, yep it has.

But I think it was a good appearance on Coast to Coast tonight.

They gave me two hours to go through this stuff and about 1.5 million people got to hear the real story of what is going on in this disgraceful charade that is, for me, the last triumph of the fascist state over JFK.

So I told the audience to go to the White House web site and email or call the number and tell Trump that these people are breaking the law and you are the only person who can stop them.  You screwed up once but you can make it up, declassify everything en toto by April 26th.  Because that sure is not happening now, not by a long shot.

Edited by James DiEugenio

James D, Thanks for this great piece. Also caught your interview with Jessie - pleased to hear you mention Mark Lane. I think we'll never get a fair shake in the corporate-owned media. At most there may be glimmers of truth here or there that pop out, but the real work will only be accomplished by devoted authors who make it accessible in highly detailed books; and by researchers who utilize alternate media streams. But as you say, the censorship proves the conspiracy. One that is ongoing. In light of this, I came across a recently released file that illustrates how closely the Agency was following the work in Ramparts magazine. They really do fear any alternate model that dares to tell the truth. I recall reading somewhere that the way they finally shut down alternate media in the 60s/early 70s was to have agents approach all the companies that were advertising in magazines such as Ramparts (mostly alcohol and tobacco) and demand they cut the funding. Which they did.

That is true Rob.

But they also sent infiltrators into Ramparts.  I had those documents once.

BTW, Angus McKenzie in his fine book Secrets actually thought that the roots of MHCHAOS began with the operation against Ramparts.

This is why I don't think people understand how bad it is that they are now making RT register with FARA.

RT is one of the very few outlets which lets people left of center have a microphone.

Wow, that's really interesting; I didn't know MHCHAOS began with Ramparts. Making RT register with FARA directly parallels what they did to the underground press in the 60s and early 70s, in that they just want to eradicate any alternate model, esp ones that deliver the truth. And those who weren't yet alive during the period of the underground press are so much easier to deceive with ersatz "left" media such as Rachel Maddow.

Yes I think that is true about what the strategy is.

McKenzie said that about MHCHAOS, I am not sure if that is correct.  It may or may not be, as I do not have that book anymore. 

People forget how great Ramparts was.  It was simply a quantum leap ahead of everything else except the LA Free Press.

I did my best to make people understand its enormous stature when HInckle died. 

https://kennedysandking.com/articles/warren-hinckle-and-the-glory-that-was-ramparts

From my numbers, unless we underestimated the last release, I think Morley is overestimating the number of pages that have not been released en toto.

And he does not include Ramon Herrera's work, which is the big X factor.

Its really a national disgrace that people like Lesar and Bradford are not being consulted on this by the MSM.  They are the most credible people around on this.  Not Shenon, Posner or Sabato who have not described one single document or given us any real numbers.  Anyway, if you want to do something, go to Kennedyandking.com and contact the White House by phone or e mail.

Tell them that Trump has to appoint a special ad hoc staff to oversee this thing.  If not, NARA will be run over roughshod. And that staff should consult with Bradford and Lesar.  

Great piece on Hinckle, thanks! I like Morley's work and am looking forward to reading his book on Angleton, but I really don't know why he recently said on his site that the Washington Post was doing such a great job of reporting on the JFK files. I'm somewhat baffled by that. BTW, yesterday Jim Hougan posted this wonderfully laconic remark on the JFKfacts site: "I would add two other reasons that make me question his [Oswald's] guilt. Oswald seems to have forgotten his revolver on the way to work, or hadn’t anticipated that he might need it. (An unusual oversight for someone planning to kill a head of state.) So, too, his plan to escape by municipal bus was unusually optimistic and in need of work." In case you haven't seen it before, one of the recently released CIA files is titled: "MHCHAOS Material Included Among JFK Documents." It dates from 1993. It reads in part: "the Agency did undertake to destroy all MHCHAOS material in 1990." Apparently some slipped under the radar, and the discussion concerns what to do about this:

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32404173.pdf

Edited by Rob Couteau

I agree that that is an odd statement by Morley.  Just compare the documents I mentioned in my article with what the Post did.

That is a priceless comment by Jim Hougan.  The guy has a razor sharp wit.

BTW did you notice that Mr Earinger used the number three twice in that memo.  And he is already planning to plead to the ARRB even though it has not been appointed yet.  This predates the CIA memo in my articles where in 1995, that was their declared strategy, to use the ARRB as a review and postpone agency and stuff as much as they could into the postpone or NBR category.   Which is what they did.