The Education Forum

The Newly Declassified JFK Files

On 11/23/2017 at 3:13 AM, James DiEugenio said:

BTW did you notice that Mr Earinger used the number three twice in that memo.  And he is already planning to plead to the ARRB even though it has not been appointed yet.  This predates the CIA memo in my articles where in 1995, that was their declared strategy, to use the ARRB as a review and postpone agency and stuff as much as they could into the postpone or NBR category.   Which is what they did.

Spot on. A very telling memo indeed.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, after going through hundreds of these documents and looking at some of the ARRB internal memoranda, I think that it warrants a reevaluation of the ARRB.  

I have said this before, but I am more convinced of it now.

I don't know who's fault it was or precisely how it happened, but the ARRB did not do what it was supposed to do.  And beyond that, it left us with this mess we have to sort through now.

Many of these documents, and i mean many of then, should have never been postponed.

Many of the NBR, are relevant.

And while the ARRB was around, they should have demanded legible copies.

In the revision of Reclaiming Parkland I am going to devote some time and space to this issue.

As I noted elsewhere, this was Oliver Stone's idea.  And he convinced my publisher to do it.

I have decided to wait until April to actually start writing since I think most of the declassified files will be out by then.

It should not take long after that to write it.  And they turn out books these days almost overnight.  Especially when its a revision.

They already have the new title and art work. 

• 4 weeks later...
On 11/18/2017 at 12:27 PM, Michael Clark said:

Guess what happens when I click that link.....

Oops...

We're sorry, this content is not available in your location. If you believe you have received this message in error please contact us

Michael:

The program can be found on YouTube. Search using the title below.

The JFK Files : The Murder of a President - The Fifth Estate

Watching this CBC produced "Fifth Estate" documentary during the Cyril Wecht interview there is an x-ray photo shown of Texas Governor John Connally's right wrist bone area and one can clearly see the extent of the bullet damage there supposedly caused by the "Magic Bullet."

I had never seen this x-ray photo before.

Upon seeing this x-ray I am amazed at how much more damage there is to Connally in this one bone area than I ever knew.

There is literally a good size hole ( size of a quarter?) in the wrist!

That wrist bone area in the Connally x-ray is fairly "blown out!"

Couple this extensive bullet impact bone damage in Connally's wrist area with what Wecht also describes as "another 5 inches" of rib bone destruction in Connally. Again, reportedly from one single Carcano fired bullet.

When one sees clearly the condition of the "Magic Bullet" reportedly found on Connally's stretcher and compares the extensive bone damage in Connally ( both wrist and rib ) supposedly caused by this quite undamaged and relatively little lead losing bullet, how could any expert in the fields relevant to this case ( human bone destruction versus bullet damage and metal loss ) conclude that the single "Magic Bullet" did this damage?  Common sense and scientific fact surely says they can't.

Edited by Joe Bauer