The Education Forum

New document releases 2017 and beyond

David Butler

1 minute ago, Michael Clark said:

AMTAUP/2  listed on MFF as probably ....

Armando Alanis Angulo, personnel chief of JURE and a penetration agent of the CIA. [status: Probable] 

May actually be Rogelio Cisneros Diaz

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/2018/104-10165-10447.pdf

I am wondering what " SUPCATA" means on these docs.

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have been digging for location codes and cryptos, at the expense of reading content closely. Here are my location code and Crypto thread links if anyone stumbles upon them .I am coming up with few location codes but many Crypto s that are not listed on MFF.

MFF Cryptonym list.

https://www.maryferrell.org/php/cryptdb.php

My threads in the research section.

Edited by Michael Clark

3 hours ago, B. A. Copeland said:

Who is Betty Mora? I’ve never come across her name before.

She's involved with the Communist Party in Mexico...  this pdf "The person thru which American Communists who desire to go to Cuba, must clear"

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32311385.pdf

This one is very interesting since MORA talks of Oswald being linked to Mexico through his activities BEFORE his trip to USSR....

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32126915.pdf

Good to see you here B.A....  :cheers

22 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

COMPILATION OF CONCLUSIONS AND OTHER RHETORIC FROM MEXICO CITY REPORT

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/2018/180-10147-10188.pdf

Nice of them to mention that Oswald supposedly returns AFTER THE CONSULATE IS CLOSED... 

Of the "visits", more occurs when both locations are closed then during normal business hours...  :huh:

And it truly amazes me that TERESA PROENZA is not mentioned....

5 hours ago, David Josephs said:

She's involved with the Communist Party in Mexico...  this pdf "The person thru which American Communists who desire to go to Cuba, must clear"

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32311385.pdf

This one is very interesting since MORA talks of Oswald being linked to Mexico through his activities BEFORE his trip to USSR....

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/docid-32126915.pdf

Good to see you here B.A....  :cheers

Ah thats great, and double thanks Dave :cheers.

Edited by B. A. Copeland

P. 2-3 Photos of Oswald taken from Mexico City to Dallas were carried by a "Naval attache'"

P. 4-5.  Apparent time of conversion of Mexico City photos from LHO to non- LHO. The Navy is asked "again" for the photos. Navy downplays, demurs, delays.

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/2018/180-10142-10495.pdf

Edited by Michael Clark

Michael - this is Mexico City recap BS....

No photos were taken Oct 1 of this man...  Oct 2 and 4... this report repeats the Goodpasture "mistake" of dating the photo the 1st.
If there was a person playing Oswald, he was gone by Oct 4 (actually by Oct 1 according to the FBI - who starts and stops explanations as newer, conflicting info surfaces...)

FBI also claims he takes ANAHUAC from Monterrey despite Flecha Rojas or del Norte are the buses they put the Aussies, MacFarlands and Bowen... ooops.   So if OSWALD took ANAHUAC, the people offering testimony they spoke with "TEX" Oswald or saw him on their bus, are lying...  the FBI cannot even keep its lies straight here...

There are no photos of Oswald in Mexico cause Oswald was provably in Dallas...  after stopping in Austin.

Edited by David Josephs

Don't know how they could put it any more plain...   there can't be evidence of his being on certain buses as well as evidence that he wasn't....

Many claim then that he was driven into Mexico or came in clandestinely...  yet at the time he supposed went, he was an innocent man traveling to Mexico, and he was supposed to leave a trail of breadcrumbs for Mexico...  there is no trail other than the faked transcripts...

If he went on ANAHUAC, why is BOSCH creating a completely faked manifest for Flecha Rojas?

On Nov 26 the FBI "believes" he took ANAHUAC according to the CIA chronology.. on the 27th we have the reports which follow... they can find an amazing number of Americans and Mexicans with full details of their trips and stays and travel itinerary... 

Just not Oswald....

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=96087#relPageId=4&tab=page  LOG OF OSWALD CONTACTS

as you read thru these remember that the Cuban Embassy closed at 2pm... two of the calls recorded on the 27th come after 4pm...

"He arrives in Mexico City between Midnight and 10:30 am" - boy that narrows it down....

img_96087_4_300.png

the SOVIET Embassy was closed Saturday...  there is simply no way any of this happens in the real world.... the real Oswald would have been turned away...  calls thru the switchboard are also not real....  as Hoover called it...  this was CIA double-dealing, pure and simple...

img_96087_8_300.png

Edited by David Josephs

7 hours ago, David Josephs said:

(deleted out of necessity --  T.G.)

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>.

From David Joseph's very, very long post,

This:

"The SOVIET Embassy was closed Saturday...  there is simply no way any of this happens in the real world.... the real Oswald would have been turned away...  calls thru the switchboard are also not real....  as Hoover called it...  this was CIA double-dealing, pure and simple..."

David Josephs, you didn't happen to pick up on that wonder turn of phrase "double-dealing" in this interesting FBI document from January, 1964, did you, now?

5918942e413ce_64-01-15HooverwrittennotesabouttheCIAlieaboutOswaldinMexico.jpg.2a435a2e899fe4d4f5a67868fe0e6f0f.jpg

If so, it sounds as though you really, really, really need to read Wedge: The Rivalry Between the FBI and CIA by Mark Riebling (1994).

And maybe follow it up with Tennent H. Bagley's fine 2007 book, Spy Wars, and his equally fine 2014 follow-up PDF, Ghosts of the Spy Wars?

But for now, as regards your truly (and I mean it) astute observation that "there is simply no way any of this happens in the real world" (i.e., Oswald's meeting with Kostikov, et al., at the Cuban Consulate on Saturday, September 28), have you ever considered the possibility that it was those nice Ruskies (rather than the evil, evil, evil, evil CIA) who made that meeting up out of thin air? 

You know, in order to press home the "fact" that crying, revolver-brandishing Oswald was more than capable of killing JFK all by himself, and to confirm what your buddy, false defector Yuri Nosenko, said in January, 1964, about Oswald in the USSR Oswald  --  i.e., that he was way too crazy and dangerous looking for the KGB to have even interviewed (although we now know that KGB interviewed him twice -- go ask John Newman about it if you want to).

Which theory would seem to be strengthened by a claim by "The Blond Oswald In Mexico City" (KGB operations officer, colonel Nikolai Leonov) in The National Enquirer and in a Russian-language book, that he, Leonov, had met one-on-one with ... yep, you guessed it ... an emotional, revolver-brandishing Oswald at the Mexico City USSR Embassy (not the Consulate, mind you) on Sunday, September 29?

Also worth commenting upon from David's very, very long post is this CIA(?) document, at the bottom of this post, in which is embedded a real nugget:

"(Kostikov) is also known to be a staff officer of the KGB, connected with the Thirteenth, or "Liquid Affairs" department."

David, are you aware of the fact that six months or so before the assassination the only reason FBI and CIA had reason to believe that Kostikov was Department 13 was based on information given to the FBI by a KGB guy ("Fedora") regarding a principal (Oleg Brykin) in the TUMBLEWEED operation?

And that "Fedora" turned out many years later to have been a triple agent, working for the Kremlin all along? 

Which, of course, doesn't necessarily mean that his information about Brykin (i.e., that Brykin was Department 13, and therefore Kostikov must be, too) was incorrect, if, that is, "Fedora" was simply trying to strengthen his phony "bona fides" with the FBI so as to make his (and false double-agent Polyakov's) false assertions (specifically: that the Kremlin was winding down its biological and chemical weapons capabilities) more acceptable to U.S. Intel. ...

Just sayin' ...

Here's that CIA(???) document:

img_96087_8_300.png

--  T.G.

Edited by Thomas Graves

Tommy - that image is one I did many, many years ago with the writing spelled out...

I've been posting this for years...

As for KOSTIKOV... you will find it initially mentioned by the Russians... if indeed these transcripts are even FROM those locations...  it is reasonable to assume this, yet we must take the CIA's word for it...  and THAT is why I don't see this as a KGB/USSR thing.

What doesn't ring true is that fact that Azcue did not even try to recruit this disgruntled American... which was his JOB.... 

Using the recent release we find a great description of what was SOP...  And this is usually what trips up falsified evidence... the activities at the time do not support a real life situation...

I am actually with you on the fact there are MANY more Soviet moles in the USA then vice versa...  that something of this significance would not be unknown to the KGB or their resources...

It's just that between the US Military and the PERMINDEX nexus you have more than enough potential suspects...  I suggest you read Golitsyn's books to understand the difference between us and the KGB....   their entire purpose is disinformation leading to chaos and division...  (All of war is deception)...  The CIA on the other hand was all about control and trying to learn more about Russia - so they were and are much more vulnerable...

Finally...were you aware of how much KOSTIKOV looks like Oswald?

Edited by David Josephs

5 hours ago, David Josephs said:

Dear David "Mysterious" Jacobs,

Yes, of course I knew that.  Like at least ten times over the years.  

Ever read "Wedge," by the way?

Think Hoover had the straight scoop, do you?

But ... Your disjointed.   And ... curiously juxtaposed sentences and sentence. Fragments!  Make no sense to.  Me, kind sir...

For example, your "Regarding KOSTIKOV" ?

Yes?

"Spit it out," please. The Russians said what first, David?

That Oleg Brykin (and by TUMBLEWEED connection, KOSTIKOV, too) was, according to a Russian (i.e., FEDORA, aka Aleksy Kulak) ... Department Thirteen?

(That's what I'm trying to tell you!)

(Problem is, David, that Russian was a ... gasp ... triple agent.  Didn't know that?  Refuse to believe?)

(Don't get all "aggro" on me, David.  It perplexes me, too!)

And your, "More than enough potential suspects."  ???

To what are you referring, Master Mysto?

Forever "nash,"

Your Stupid, Stupid, Stupid, Stupid Tommy Graves, 

--  T.G.

PS  Not that it matters, but how do you know it was Azcue's job to recruit?

Whom did he ever recruit, or try to recruit?

MAYBE YOU'RE RIGHT, so don't get all defensive on me, now.  Just enlighten Old Obtuse Tommy if you can.

Edited by Thomas Graves