The Education Forum
David Butler

New document releases 2017

I meant to also put down Carl Mather. Has his declassified HSCA testimony been released? I’d love to check that out or any new info on this most crucial person.

9 pages. Various minutes of meeting, special group.

I will hopefully get back to this and edit in some notes of interest.

@Paul Brancato , note second page. Assassination devices being prepared and offered to AMLASH (Cuebela) in late 63. I believe I can show you, Paul, with some digging, that AMLASH was in Madrid at this time, and these arrangements would have been made through Frankfurt. I also think that I can show that Phillips was working in Madrid and Europe, outside of his WH (Western Hemisphere)  area of responsibility. He did this because so many of his principals for action in the WH were in Madrid.

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/2018/157-10008-10238.pdf

2 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

9 pages. Various minutes of meeting, special group.

I will hopefully get back to this and edit in some notes of interest.

@Paul Brancato , note second page. Assassination devices being prepared and offered to AMLASH (Cuebela) in late 63. I believe I can show you, Paul, with some digging, that AMLASH was in Madrid at this time, and these arrangements would have been made through Frankfurt. I also think that I can show that Phillips was working in Madrid and Europe, outside of his WH (Western Hemisphere)  area of responsibility. He did this because so many of his principals for action in the WH were in Madrid.

https://www.archives.gov/files/research/jfk/releases/2018/157-10008-10238.pdf

I’d love to see that Michael,especially references to Madrid.