The Education Forum

Jack Ruby told FBI informant to "watch the fireworks" day JFK died: Documents

Micah Mileto

28 minutes ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Indeed it has.  Here’s a version of the doc with a NARA file date in Sept. 1995.

This is yet another largely ignored doc suggestion Jack Ruby had a far deeper role in the assassination than we previously believed.  For example, a direct line of command from CIA’s David Atlee Phillips to Ruby the night of 11/22/63 can be seen using Gordon McLendon as the cutout. 

KLIF radio founder Gordon McLendon was a former Naval Intelligence officer who was a close friend and confidant of CIA officer David Atlee Phillips.

Jack Ruby called McLendon’s unlisted phone number the day of the assassination. Ruby was overheard that very afternoon saying he could be reached at KLIF, and he continued writing letters to McLendon even from prison.

In 1975 McLendon and David Atlee Phillips formed the Association of Former Intelligence Officers (AFIO). The two men had known one another since childhood. And it was Phillips who was spotted by Antonio Veciana talking to LEE Oswald at the Southland building in Dallas in the summer of 1963.

And so we are starring at a direct chain of command from CIA’s David Atlee Phillips to former intel officer Gordon McLendon to McLendon’s close friend Jack Ruby.

If Ralph Yarbrough was in the seat that Conally occupied and was killed in Dealy Plaza, Gordon Mclendon very well might have become US Senator from Texas after the 1964 election.

"...McLendon, a conservative Democrat, garnered only 43 percent of the vote in a primary race against incumbent US Senator Ralph Yarborough in 1964."

Joe, thanks for listening.

And no I do not think Shenon or Posner was in the audience. But I would love to debate either man.

Jim, I was thrusting my arm and saying "right on" a few times during your passionate presentation of what it is really going on with this so-called document release especially as it pertains to obstruction and even violating of the document release date law.

And Trump's allowing it to happen in such an obsequious servile way.

Getting out Dallas Mayor and Charles Cabell brother Earle Cabell's secret affiliations was important.

At least 1 and 1 1/2 million American listeners now know this fact.

I hope a lot of people did notify the White House after.

I mean, really I think this is it as far as these files go.

Welcome.

BTW, who is the informant in this document anyway?

And did he really know Ruby?  What is the original 1977 report based upon?