The Education Forum

Government, MSM Lone Gunman Promotion - 54 Years Of Failure.

Joe Bauer

at the banquet for the mock trial, Alec Baldwin said he was told by a producer at MSNBC that it was the policy of the NBC Network to support the warren commission conclusions.

More on point, it appears we had a generational divide in the mock trial jury with the younger jurors more inclined to accept the lone gunman theory. This may be because they were taught  in school that oswald was the lone gunman. the jury results reinforced a concern I expressed during my interview with Baldwin that the percentage of citizens who believe the official story will go up as those of use who lived through the event die off. 

To address this issue, it may be necessary to develop teaching materials that contain the complete story. and as Alec and I said, its important for millennials to recognize that the JFK assassination is not simply a historical event but that it continues to influence the path of our country. As exemplified by Baldwin's experience, the nation's institutions continue to support establishment position because as Bugliosi himself wrote on page 986 of his book that when claiming there was a coup de etat "They are talking about the United States of America, the most powerful, democratic, and economically stable country in the world, as if it were no different from Nicaragua or Tanzania-in effect, comparing us with banana republics and Third World countries..."  The forces led us into Vietnam and told us there was WMDs in Iraq continue to control our country while the Fourth Estate impotently stands by because of false patriotism.     

3 hours ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

at the banquet for the mock trial, Alec Baldwin said he was told by a producer at MSNBC that it was the policy of the NBC Network to support the warren commission conclusions.

More on point, it appears we had a generational divide in the mock trial jury with the younger jurors more inclined to accept the lone gunman theory. This may be because they were taught  in school that oswald was the lone gunman. the jury results reinforced a concern I expressed during my interview with Baldwin that the percentage of citizens who believe the official story will go up as those of use who lived through the event die off. 

Lawrence, may I suggest you speak to your CAPA compatriots about presenting the prima facie case for conspiracy?

What standing do FBI reports have in a Texas court of law?

What about submitting the FBI report on the autopsy right off the bat -- the autopsists were "at a loss" to explain a shallow wound of entrance in the back, no exit, but no bullet found during the autopsy...?

The shallow wound is utterly inconsistent with a strike from an MC, exonerating Oswald, yes? 

The back wound below the shoulders is too low to associate with the throat wound, thus destroying the sbt.

A case based on the heavily corroborated FBI autopsy report could be presented in well under an hour.

The state has no rebuttal.

To address this issue, it may be necessary to develop teaching materials that contain the complete story. and as Alec and I said, its important for millennials to recognize that the JFK assassination is not simply a historical event but that it continues to influence the path of our country.

My experience is millennials have a well-developed BS detector.  The problem is the stench of BS from the corporate media is over-powered by the stench of BS generated by the JFKA Critical Community on the internet.

The acoustics evidence?  The provenance of CE-399?  The NAA?

You guys lost the most winnable case in history by 6 to 5!

As exemplified by Baldwin's experience, the nation's institutions continue to support establishment position because as Bugliosi himself wrote on page 986 of his book that when claiming there was a coup de etat "They are talking about the United States of America, the most powerful, democratic, and economically stable country in the world, as if it were no different from Nicaragua or Tanzania-in effect, comparing us with banana republics and Third World countries..."  

Well, I guess it's a lucky thing Trump came along because a banana republic is what we've turned into.

The Republican party picks its voters, the end of majority rule.

The forces led us into Vietnam and told us there was WMDs in Iraq continue to control our country while the Fourth Estate impotently stands by because of false patriotism.     

Edited by Cliff Varnell

1 hour ago, Cliff Varnell said:

The state has no rebuttal.

The autopsy report violated autopsy protocol describing the location of the back wound, and the autopsy photos were not prepared according to autopsy protocol, and have no chain of possession.

On such weak sand the state would have to reconstruct the sbt from scratch.

Dig?