The Education Forum

Montreal is more than Permindex

Sun Life is in Montreal.

Sun Life is part of the Rothschild, Morgan, Rockefeller financial empire which includes Prudential and Hancock insurance companies.

Sun Life and the 1st Bank of Boston owners arrange a loan thru an insurance company... Prudential, for 25 million dollars with a 6 year grace period on repayment to buy a company $100M in the red in 1960......

Bell Helicopter... The CIA's general and brother of the mayor of Dallas is called in to consult.... Will the US be using many helicopters in its SE Asia campaigns?  Is Bell a good purchase?

The Viet Nam conflict generated billion$$ for Bell over the next 15 years...

Montreal remained a hub which saw the meeting of mafia, finance, and Intel which did more harm tho this country from a point closer to the US than Cuba...

Follow the money

Hmmmmm...

Gerry Patric Hemming told me in an email that Montreal was the REAL "key" to the JFK assassination. Hemming was a bit cryptic, and he could be a bullshitter at times. But he refused to be more specific, telling me to do my own damn research, or words to that effect.

He told me that Montreal, and NOT Klein's Sporting Goods, was the source of the Mannlicher-Carcano. Then told me to figure it out for myself.

1 hour ago, Mark Knight said:

Hmmmmm...

Gerry Patric Hemming told me in an email that Montreal was the REAL "key" to the JFK assassination. Hemming was a bit cryptic, and he could be a bullxxxxter at times. But he refused to be more specific, telling me to do my own damn research, or words to that effect.

He told me that Montreal, and NOT Klein's Sporting Goods, was the source of the Mannlicher-Carcano. Then told me to figure it out for myself.

Mark,

Oswald's revolver came from  a company in Montreal:

Le pistolet qu'Oswald avait en sa possession lorsqu'il fut arrêté au Texas Theater provenait de Montréal. Le Smith & Wesson venait effectivement de chez Empire Wholesale de Montréal.

--> https://www.republiquelibre.org/cousture/JFK.HTM

13 hours ago, Mathias Baumann said:

Mark,

Oswald's revolver came from  a company in Montreal:

Empire wholesale bought and sold a MC #2766 without a prefix.... in June 1962

Confirming the pistol the DPD says was used on Tippit came from Montreal.... but was not the pistol Carroll gave to Hill.

img_10408_236_300.png

Another tiny detail.... REA never collected its COD charges.... minor I know, yet the $1.27 was never collected cause the rifle was never shipped to REA in the normal way....  there are literally 3 items of evidence for the pistol... Michaelis exhibits....  a very interesting person to say the least.

Companies nested in others... Feldsott did a lot of this... and the George Rose Co seemed to be a holding company over all of it....

Much more importantly, the Banking and Weapons from Montreal and the intersection with Permindex shows a global organization we’d expect....

This is the Military Industrial Complex in full glory....  By 1961 we had out produced the need... so create the need... Textron buys Bell and many others in defense... this was a textiles conglomerate that manipulated the US industry... buying a helicopter company losing $100 million the previous year....

The law firms feed the banks which arranges the financing to manufacture the weapons that Congress approves...

McCloy and Gilpatrick both come from Cravath, Swaine and Moore. While the CFR stocks the deck...

Thats over 50 years ago...  how entrenched are they now?

Tom Hume was kind enough to direct me to this info on a previous thread.  See the entry for curtjester1 if the link takes you to a choice of posts:

https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alt.assassination.jfk/Y08uda_h65c

"In the late 1940's and early 1950's millions of surplus military
rifles and pistols were imported into the United States, and Canada
and sold to sports enthusiasts.  The S&W pistol take from Oswald on
November 22 was imported from Europe by Empire Wholesale Sporting
Goods, Ltd., 300 Craig Street West, Montreal 1, Quebec, Canada.
Canadian law exempted wholesalers of surplus firearms from keeping a
record of the serial numbers of weapons that were exported from
Canada. U.S. Law, however, required that importers record the serial
numbers of all weapons imported into the country.

"On October 19, 1962 George Rose & Company (aka Seaport Traders), 1221
S. Grand Avenue, Los Angeles, placed an order for 500 pistols from
Empire.  The guns were sent from Montreal to Century Arms, Inc. of St.
Albany, Vermont and then re-shipped to George Rose & Company in Los
Angeles on January 3, 1963.  (The .38 Smith & Wesson revolver
allegedly used to kill Officer J.D. Tippit and a Mannlicher-Carcano
rifle (SN 2766) were shipped from Empire Wholesale Sporting Goods to
Century Arms.  The pistol was re-shipped to George Rose & Company in
Los Angeles while the Italian rifle was shipped to Aldens in Chicago)."

Edited by David Andrews

There seems to be quite a few “MC” enigmas surrounding Lee Oswald’s activities, almost as if there had been an enigma designer and salesman - a Lee Harvey Oswald Master of Ceremonies, as it were:

Montreal, Canada enigmas 

Mannlicher Carcano enigmas

Marine Corps enigmas

Mexico City enigmas

Mercury Comet stunt driving enigma

MC Keown .300 Savage rifles enigma

Minox Camera enigma

Marina’s Camera-day in the backyard enigma

Can you think of others? I have explored this a fair amount, but I will save my hypothetical behemoth for another thread.

Edited by Tom Hume

"Century International Arms is an importer and manufacturer of firearms that is based in the United States. The company was founded in 1961 in St. Albans, Vermont, with offices in Montreal. In 1995 the company headquarters and sales staff moved to Boca Raton, Florida and to Delray Beach, Florida in 2004"

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Century_International_Arms

Edited by Michael Clark