The Education Forum

Chesser/Mantik cut from Mock Trial

Before I post this, let me insert what Larry Hancock wrote on his blog on November 25th. Larry usually does not comment on the medical elements of the JFK case.  In fact, in all the times I ever heard him speak in public, I don't recall him saying anything about it.  But he did comment on Mike's work as presented at Lancer, which was excised from  the Houston mock trial.

Finally, I have to say that for the first time in a great many years I am fairly well convinced – by Michael Chesser’s conference presentation on the enhanced HSCA skull X-rays – that there were two shots to JFK’s head and that one was most definitely from the front and into the hairline, impacting at exactly the same point the Parkland Doctor indicated in his television interview that afternoon as he pointed to his own head. The presentation also confirmed the degree of post Bethesda tampering with the medical evidence which have become so clear over the years.

I agree with Larry on this about Mike Chesser's work, it appears to me to advance the case.  I have never seen some of this before.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/the-application-of-forensic-principles-for-the-analysis-of-the-autopsy-skull-x-rays-of-president-kennedy-and-a-review-of-the-brain-photographs

• Replies 187
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To give credit where its due, Mike Walton talked about the subject earlier on this forum in a less technical manner.

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/topic/23367-for-debate-the-hairline-spot-seen-in-the-autopsy-photo/

Edited by James DiEugenio

2 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

How so?

I'll answer that!

Chesser/Mantik advance our understanding of the cover up of JFK's murder but I haven't seen any head wound/s evidence yet that advances our understanding of the murder case.

How many times was JFK shot in the head?  Twice?  Thrice?

Was there pre-autopsy surgery to the head?

Cliff look at the video on my post JD mentions. Then tell us what that round spot is.

And please don't  tell us it's  matted bloody  hair. It's  not.

Then look at the rear wound illustration in the video. With his head tilted down at 313 that spot and beveled hole would line up quite nicely.

Then look at Chessers PDF.

It's  called connecting the dots. Or spots in this case.

This is Mantik's prepared presentation for the mock trial.

https://kennedysandking.com/john-f-kennedy-articles/the-state-of-texas-vs-lee-harvey-oswald-the-jfk-autopsy-skull-x-rays

They were both curtailed for time.  

Connecting the dots, I like that Mike.

Edited by James DiEugenio

9 hours ago, Michael Walton said:

Cliff look at the video on my post JD mentions. Then tell us what that round spot is.

I'm waiting for the proof that the autopsy photos are legitimate.

And please don't  tell us it's  matted bloody  hair. It's  not.

Then look at the rear wound illustration in the video. With his head tilted down at 313 that spot and beveled hole would line up quite nicely.

Then look at Chessers PDF.

It's  called connecting the dots. Or spots in this case.

I call it bouncing the rubble.

We know the clothing defects are too low to have been associated with the hairline fracture of the T1 transverse process -- thus proving the throat shot was an entrance.

We know from JFK's "back and to the left" movement after the head shot/s he was hit at least once in the head from the front.

You and Jim DiEugenio are  busy busy busy connecting dots while the clear picture has always been available.

You guys insist on re-inventing the wheel, only your tires are square.

Edited by Cliff Varnell

The Mantik/Chesser testimony actually turned two jurors. all they needed to see was the dust particles at the front of the skull and that this was consistent with soft-lead bullet.

The Millennial issue is indeed a problem which the juror exit interviews seemed to confirm. what is needed is more of these programs across the country to undo the teaching from their youth that LHO was the lone gunman. That was why we invited Alec Baldwin to speak at our dinner as he is very popular with that generation. we are thinking of preparing a teacher's manual.  

4 hours ago, Cliff Varnell said:

I call it bouncing the rubble.

We know the clothing defects are too low to have been associated with the hairline fracture of the T1 transverse process -- thus proving the throat shot was an entrance.

We're talking about something completely different. If you want to believe that everything has been faked and altered in this case, then it's your right to do so.  Honestly, I never knew that about you - I'd always thought I sensed some sense and sensibility in you, Cliff.  I guess not, but that's fine.

But regarding this post, we're talking about the black dot in the autopsy photo. I don't think that photo's been faked but if you want to, then the post will make no sense to you (there I go again with the word "sense").

But the black dot is exactly where Chesser puts a dot in one of his presentation photos. And his demo about the skull x-rays shows that that black dot wound as well as the fragment spray, lines up with a frontal shot. Then, if you look at my video there's a combination of the rear head wound combined with the so-called mystery photo. With Kennedy's head tilted downward at 313, a front shot and exit lines up pretty well and of course we see the violent head and body movement too.

But again, if you think the Z film, the photos, the x-rays, the clothes, the color of the limo and the moon landings were faked then this presentation will appear faked to you as well.

1 hour ago, Michael Walton said:

We're talking about something completely different. If you want to believe that everything has been faked and altered in this case, then it's your right to do so.  Honestly, I never knew that about you - I'd always thought I sensed some sense and sensibility in you, Cliff.  I guess not, but that's fine.

Excuse me?

Where do you get off claiming I think everything is faked?

This is easy stuff -- there are two kinds of medical evidence in the JFK case: evidence which was prepared/maintained/recorded according to proper autopsy protocol, and evidence which was not prepared/maintained/recorded according to proper autopsy protocol.

The clothing evidence, Burkely's Death Certificate, the autopsy face sheet filled out and verified in pencil, the neck x-ray, the contemporaneous notes of the Parkland doctors, and the FBI report on the autopsy all followed autopsy protocol.

The autopsy photos were not prepared according to proper autopsy protocol.  There is no chain of possession for the autopsy photos.

The Fox 5 back-of-the-head autopsy photo features a wound with a lower margin abrasion collar consistent with a shot from below, and the location of the wound required JFK's shirt to move multiple inches in a manner contrary to the nature of reality.

1 hour ago, Michael Walton said:

But again, if you think the Z film, the photos, the x-rays, the clothes, the color of the limo and the moon landings were faked then this presentation will appear faked to you as well.

You're carrying on a conversation with someone else, in your head perhaps...

2 hours ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

The Mantik/Chesser testimony actually turned two jurors. all they needed to see was the dust particles at the front of the skull and that this was consistent with soft-lead bullet.

The Millennial issue is indeed a problem which the juror exit interviews seemed to confirm. what is needed is more of these programs across the country to undo the teaching from their youth that LHO was the lone gunman. That was why we invited Alec Baldwin to speak at our dinner as he is very popular with that generation. we are thinking of preparing a teacher's manual.  

How are you going to address the problem of boring them to tears with inferior evidence?

2 hours ago, Lawrence Schnapf said:

The Millennial issue is indeed a problem which the juror exit interviews seemed to confirm. what is needed is more of these programs across the country to undo the teaching from their youth that LHO was the lone gunman.

Everyone gets taught in their youth that LHO was the lone gunman.

80% didn't buy it in 2001 and now in 2017 its down to 60%.

We're losing millennials and the college educated.

Why?

The internet...and subjects like the acoustic evidence, the provenance of CE399, the NAA, the head wound/s.

Unproductive redundancies, at best.

Edited by Cliff Varnell