The Education Forum

The Powers that are Always there, that is good.

I liked this scene from Nixon, and BTW, it really happened.  

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

That is true Paz.

But what I find interesting in this new work by John, Maurice Phillips and you and Michele is that there are now clear and obvious traces into a level above the CIA.

That is the stratosphere of wealth and power in groups like the Bilderbergers, who the CIA often works with and for.

In this particular case, it looks like the lawyer making the arrangements was not Dulles or McCloy, as it usually was, but Bloomfield.

Jim - You make a telling point when you highlight a level above CIA being visible in Bloomfield’s papers and new documents uncovered by Michele Metta. 

8 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

The Powers that are Always there, that is good.

I liked this scene from Nixon, and BTW, it really happened.  

Really happened?

Nixon was asked those specific questions and answered them just as the scene depicts? 

The "system?"

The real "wild animal "power behind everything that Nixon admits exists ( above him ) and that he hopes at best to try to somewhat tame? 

The powers that are always there?

Wonder who the individual is in that highest power cabal that is considered their CEO?

Always felt the Rockefellers were the major players in this country as part of the larger international organization.

They got Nixon out and Gerald Ford in with Nelson as VP.

20 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

That note about Freeport Sulphur, was that from Bloomfield to Credit Suisse?  And he was making deposits for those huge corporations?

Jim:

Yes he was depositing these stocks at Credit Suisse in Switzerland.

My reading of that letter, taking into account other letters I have read, is that Bloomfield, like  lot of his work,  is on behalf of his clients, in this case Otraco Corporation of Canada.

20 hours ago, James DiEugenio said:

Can it just be a coincidence that Shaw was working with Permindex, and he was also working for Freeport Sulphur? And the latter also ascended into the highest regions of American wealth?  And both related to Bloomfield? 

Jim:

I read Linda's article, it is fascinating and I have a copy of Davy's Through the Looking Glass.. article about Shaw.  Reading your comments, I get the sense that you believe that Bloomfield is a central figure in Permindex - CMC, is that correct?

John:

I would have to say so based upon this new evidence.

And let me add: in all candidness, until this new evidence surfaced, i thought this was a dead lead.  Which is what I think Paul was saying.  But you know who hinted there was more to it?  RCD.  When he was here, and I was downgrading the Torbitt Document,  he said words to the effect that, whatever I thought about it,  Bloomfield was a player.

Turns out he was right, as he was about a lot of things.

Bloomfield seems to me to be one of these international lawyers who is right in bed doing the dirty work for these upper level, incredibly wealthy, morally depraved, jet setters, who are one level above the CIA.  One good thing about these new revelations about the relationship between Shaw and Bloomfield, and Bloomfield and the Powers that Be (Permindex and Freeport Sulphur), is that for those not in the know, it shows  how the world really works.  And of course, Switzerland, where deposits are not traceable, would be their preferred repository.  No wonder the Bloomfield family wanted his archives closed. It gives us little people a peek into how the world really works.

PS Joe, the scene from Nixon is not the exact dialogue.  But RMN did get a little tanked one night, and went out to talk to some protestors.

Edited by James DiEugenio

19 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

John - I’ve been wondering for a few years what happened to the lawsuits attempting to open Bloomfield’s papers in full. I understand many remain unreleased. Could you fill us in on the current state of affairs regarding unreleased papers? 

Paul and Paz:

The deal that was made with the archives after Maurice took them to court is that documents will be released that are 50 years or older but I have noticed that some files have been released that are less than 50 years old. I have reviewed all files that have been released up to 2017. 

Here is a description of all files in the Bloomfield collection at the archives.

https://archive.org/details/BloomfieldFindingAid_201712

Here is a list of dates when the files will be released.

https://archive.org/details/BloomfieldPapersFileOpenDates

Edited by John Kowalski

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

And let me add: in all candidness, until this new evidence surfaced, i thought this was a dead lead.  Which is what I think Paul was saying.  But you know who hinted there was more to it?  RCD.  When he was here, and I was downgrading the Torbitt Document,  he said words to the effect that, whatever I thought about it,  Bloomfield was a player.

Turns out he was right, as he was about a lot of things.

Bloomfield seems to me to be one of these international lawyers who is right in bed doing the dirty work for these upper level, incredibly wealthy, morally depraved, jet setters, who are one level above the CIA.  One good thing about these new revelations about the relationship between Shaw and Bloomfield, and Bloomfield and the Powers that Be (Permindex and Freeport Sulphur), is that for those not in the know, it shows  how the world really works.  And of course, Switzerland, where deposits are not traceable, would be their preferred repository.  No wonder the Bloomfield family wanted his archives closed. It gives us little people a peek into how the world really works.

Jim:

I agree, he was definitely a player and he knows a lot more than his papers reveals about his activities. He participated in these deals but I doubt that he initiated or took a major part in directing them. The wealthy and the CIA and others created Permindex and CMC. Bloomfield's role, based on what I have read of his papers, is that he acted as an advisor to these organizations and that he was also their errand boy. 

Edited by John Kowalski

1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

RCD.  When he was here, and I was downgrading the Torbitt Document,  he said words to the effect that, whatever I thought about it,  Bloomfield was a player.

Jim:

Who is RCD?

Edited by John Kowalski

Here is a letter I found in the Dulles papers that are online at Princeton University. It mentions that Aileen Bronfman wanted to work for the CIA. The Bronfman's are a wealthy and well-known family in Canada. I recall seeing at least one letter from Bloomfield to Bronfman. Letter mentions possibly employing her at "Radio" but maybe they employed her as a domestic contact as well, just like Shaw.

https://archive.org/details/BronfmanCIA

1 hour ago, John Kowalski said:

Jim:

Who is RCD?

Hello John:

I believe Jim is referring to a fellow Canadian here - Robert Charles Dunne - or as he is known, "RCD." When you get a chance check out some of his postings here on the Ed Forum; I think you will find his writings insightful.

Gary Murr

2 hours ago, Gary Murr said:

I believe Jim is referring to a fellow Canadian here - Robert Charles Dunne - or as he is known, "RCD." When you get a chance check out some of his postings here on the Ed Forum; I think you will find his writings insightful.

Gary:

Thanks for the info.

Yes, that is who I was talking about.

Funny, I did not know he was a Canadian until now.  I thought he lived in Texas for some reason.

I should read more of this tomorrow before posting.  A thread on the first page delving into relations of Rockefeller, Shaw, Israeli connections, Permindex/Mondiale, Then Dulles and Israelis bears study.  Especially in light of Jeff Morley's recent book Ghost and Angleton's Israeli obsession.  He has two different engraved stone monuments in the country from the government for his service.