Jump to content
The Education Forum
  • Announcements

    • Evan Burton

      OPEN REGISTRATION BY EMAIL ONLY !!! PLEASE CLICK ON THIS TITLE FOR INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION!:   06/03/2017

      We have 5 requirements for registration: 1.Sign up with your real name. (This will be your Username) 2.A valid email address 3.Your agreement to the Terms of Use, seen here: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21403. 4. Your photo for use as an avatar  5.. A brief biography. We will post these for you, and send you your password. We cannot approve membership until we receive these. If you are interested, please send an email to: edforumbusiness@outlook.com We look forward to having you as a part of the Forum! Sincerely, The Education Forum Team

Recommended Posts

47 minutes ago, Paz Marverde said:

please, are there more letters to d'Amelio?

What a pity there are not letters to Spadafora!

No more letters to d'Amelio, also checked for Spadafora, no letters either.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Paz:

Do you know if CMC or Permindex had any banking connections or dealings with any other companies in Panama?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

John:

That note about Freeport Sulphur, was that from Bloomfield to Credit Suisse?  And he was making deposits for those huge corporations?

Can it just be a coincidence that Shaw was working with Permindex, and he was also working for Freeport Sulphur? And the latter also ascended into the highest regions of American wealth?  And both related to Bloomfield? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, John Kowalski said:

No more letters to d'Amelio, also checked for Spadafora, no letters either.

Ouch! Horrible news. Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, John Kowalski said:

Paz:

Do you know if CMC or Permindex had any banking connections or dealings with any other companies in Panama?

No. Liechtenstein

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, James DiEugenio said:

John:

That note about Freeport Sulphur, was that from Bloomfield to Credit Suisse?  And he was making deposits for those huge corporations?

Can it just be a coincidence that Shaw was working with Permindex, and he was also working for Freeport Sulphur? And the latter also ascended into the highest regions of American wealth?  And both related to Bloomfield? 

Jim,

your question is for John, and I will read his answer with high interest. My comment, meanwhile, is: wherever we look, inside Bloomfield's stuff or inside CMC Italian papers, the smell that comes from both has the very same name: CIA

Edited by Paz Marverde

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That is true Paz.

But what I find interesting in this new work by John, Maurice Phillips and you and Michele is that there are now clear and obvious traces into a level above the CIA.

That is the stratosphere of wealth and power in groups like the Bilderbergers, who the CIA often works with and for.

In this particular case, it looks like the lawyer making the arrangements was not Dulles or McCloy, as it usually was, but Bloomfield.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, James DiEugenio said:

That is true Paz.

But what I find interesting in this new work by John, Maurice Phillips and you and Michele is that there are now clear and obvious traces into a level above the CIA.

That is the stratosphere of wealth and power in groups like the Bilderbergers, who the CIA often works with and for.

In this particular case, it looks like the lawyer making the arrangements was not Dulles or McCloy, as it usually was, but Bloomfield.

Jim,

thanks, first of all, for your appreciation. 

Yes. You described it in your kind interview to Michele as "the Powers that Be". We translated it into Italian as "i Poteri Inamovibili". It means: the powers that are always there. We believe - I mean, Michele Metta and I - believe, on the basis of what we found inside the Centro Mondiale Commercials papers, the we started to see who the real puppet masters are

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I’m so glad this thread is up and running, even if only a few of us seem to be paying attention. Jim, I’ve read the Freeport Sulfur info on your site previously, but thanks for reposting the link in light of the new information.

John - I’ve been wondering for a few years what happened to the lawsuits attempting to open Bloomfield’s papers in full. I understand many remain unreleased. Could you fill us in on the current state of affairs regarding unreleased papers? 

Many serious researchers have dismissed Garrison’s attempts to unravel the Permindex mystery, most likely because Shaw was not convicted. It’s taken nearly 50 years to bring this back to the forefront, with the curious connections between Permindex and CMC, European fascists, Bloomfield and his clients, and Clay Shaw, the CIA and David Phillips, major banking institutions and money laundering. To add to this mix the undeniable connections between Permindex and the OAS, DeGaulle, who thought that his attackers were directly related to JFK’s killers, took actions resulting in the closing of Permindex operations in Switzerland and Italy, causing them to move their headquarters to South Africa.

the most astounding thing to me is that the recent revelations by Michele Metta are largely based on court cases in Italy within the last decade, but relating to terrorist actions in Italy 40 years ago. A lot of credit has to go to some indefatigable Italians who have spent their lifetimes uncovering the actions of what is called Operation Gladio, which, like Permindex, is a confluence of fascists and CIA, but clearly under the guise of the US military and NATO. I feel that the iceberg is becoming more visible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×