The Education Forum

Can we connect Permindex to QJWIN? If Permindex is part of Operation Gladio through its subsidiary in Rome, CMC, then the answer might be yes. 

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Paul Brancato said:

Can we connect Permindex to QJWIN? If Permindex is part of Operation Gladio through its subsidiary in Rome, CMC, then the answer might be yes. 

Paul, I've read a little on all of Permindex, QJWIN and Gladio.  Can you refresh my memory and update me as to their relevance as well as anyone new to the subject?  I remember reading years ago of Shaw and Permindex/CMC.

8 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

Paul, I've read a little on all of Permindex, QJWIN and Gladio.  Can you refresh my memory and update me as to their relevance as well as anyone new to the subject?  I remember reading years ago of Shaw and Permindex/CMC.

I would be interested in knowing the connection between Permindex, CMC and Gladio.

On 12/5/2017 at 7:04 PM, John Kowalski said:

The deal that was made with the archives after Maurice took them to court is that documents will be released that are 50 years or older but I have noticed that some files have been released that are less than 50 years old. I have reviewed all files that have been released up to 2017. 

Here is a description of all files in the Bloomfield collection at the archives.

John,

thank you. It means that, in few days, 1968 will be available, true?

Edited by Paz Marverde

1 hour ago, Paz Marverde said:

here they are. Please, watch

Paz:

Have some questions about the video. There is a document called the "Permindex Project" do you or Michele have a copy of it? Do you have any other documents that describe the activities of Permindex - CMC? Really like to see them because Bloomfield's papers do not provide much information about the operations of the organization.

Do you have a copy of the document that proves the De Lorenzo was bribed by CMC-Permndex?

The video mentions people connected to Permindex-CMC that are never mentioned by Bloomfield. Can you provide me with the list of board of directors of both CMC and Permndex?

2 hours ago, John Kowalski said:

Paz:

Have some questions about the video. There is a document called the "Permindex Project" do you or Michele have a copy of it? Do you have any other documents that describe the activities of Permindex - CMC? Really like to see them because Bloomfield's papers do not provide much information about the operations of the organization.

Do you have a copy of the document that proves the De Lorenzo was bribed by CMC-Permndex?

The video mentions people connected to Permindex-CMC that are never mentioned by Bloomfield. Can you provide me with the list of board of directors of both CMC and Permndex?

Me too. I think the problem in part is one of translation to English from Italian with no budget.

Ron - I can’t really, but there are hints. DeGaulle had at least figured out that the French OAS was connected to CMC. Operation Gladio is real in my opinion. Harvey was in charge of ZRRIFLE and consulted with Angleton. Harvey was stationed in Rome in 1963 and was, if I understand this correctly, the link to QJWIN. Angleton had deep fascist ties to members of P2 which is connected to Gladio and CMC. 

Edited by Paul Brancato

13 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Ron - I can’t really, but there are hints. DeGaulle had at least figured out that the French OAS was connected to CMC. Operation Gladio is real in my opinion. Harvey was in charge of ZRRIFLE and consulted with Angleton. Harvey was stationed in Rome in 1963 and was, if I understand this correctly, the link to QJWIN. Angleton had deep fascist ties to members of P2 which is connected to Gladio and CMC. 

Had you seen this Paul?    1b - "certain circles in Europe where we have very few assets"

And there is some mention in Harvey's ZR/RIFLE handwritten notes...

DJ

QJWIN in Europe.jpg

Joseph - I don’t recall seeing this, thanks for posting it. Direct connection between ZRRIFLE and QJWIN. I gather that the funding was linked. It’s hardly surprising. You point out ‘certain circles in Europe where we have very few assets’. Wonder what circles. It’s all very mysterious. I don’t think the research community has dug deeply enough, waylaid for instance by the name confusion for which European assassin(s) was in Dallas,  and the difficulty identifying QJWIN. 

7 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Joseph - I don’t recall seeing this, thanks for posting it. Direct connection between ZRRIFLE and QJWIN. I gather that the funding was linked. It’s hardly surprising. You point out ‘certain circles in Europe where we have very few assets’. Wonder what circles. It’s all very mysterious. I don’t think the research community has dug deeply enough, waylaid for instance by the name confusion for which European assassin(s) was in Dallas,  and the difficulty identifying QJWIN. 

Sure thing Paul....

And yes - I think the "circles" are the "circles" we all know and love....  The owners of the European Military Ind Complex which are mainly bankers and lawyers....

You've seen Harvey's written notes on ZR/RIFLE?

aarc-cia325-03_0006_0003.thumb.jpg.fc410f0080a19a6ca5aacb58b8d51d24.jpg aarc-cia325-03_0006_0008.thumb.jpg.06b30da68be6dd009676495774f2ad0b.jpg

2 hours ago, David Josephs said:

You've seen Harvey's written notes on ZR/RIFLE?

David;

The notes also reference the recruitment of people involved in narcotics. Any guesses as to what was recruited?