The Education Forum

On ‎12‎/‎7‎/‎2017 at 10:57 AM, John Kowalski said:

David;

The notes also reference the recruitment of people involved in narcotics. Any guesses as to what was recruited?

"what" was recruited   or who?

I assume you're asking about the drug pipeline...  This is Peter Dale Scott territory...

=====

The only references to NARCOTICS I found is to the Bureau contacting him ...   this top highlight offers the characteristic of the personnel desired...

Regardless... those in the Narcotics trade do indeed meet the criteria:  professional, proven operationally, competent, ruthless, stable, CE-experienced (what is that?),
able to conduct patient(?) search, w/guts.....

Edited by David Josephs

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 12/7/2017 at 11:53 AM, David Josephs said:

"what" was recruited   or who?

I assume you're asking about the drug pipeline...  This is Peter Dale Scott territory...

=====

The only references to NARCOTICS I found is to the Bureau contacting him ...   this top highlight offers the characteristic of the personnel desired...

Regardless... those in the Narcotics trade do indeed meet the criteria:  professional, proven operationally, competent, ruthless, stable, CE-experienced (what is that?),
able to conduct patient(?) search, w/guts.....

5a299b3ea9d49_ZRRIFLEandBureauofNarcotics.thumb.jpg.6612288a9f9275b65cc6e7ec9bfd59b2.jpg

aarc-cia325-03_0011_0002.thumb.jpg.f2b0b19378a56054d8b51891d1b8588a.jpg 

I think I read somewhere that this funding was renewed for 1963. The narcotics world is where assassins are hired.

David, Paul:

The drug network would be a good place to look for assassins because this business is controlled by people who have no qualms about eliminating their rivals. Money laundering also is a necessity for drug dealers who need to clean their money using corrupt banks and front companies, and who else uses these methods, the CIA.

On ‎12‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 4:37 PM, David Andrews said:

CE = counter-espionage?

Why be prejudiced against CIA?  There's enough mayhem to spread around the intel community.

Is not Counter Espionage the action aspect of Counter Intelligence?  Thus encompassing Angleton?  I think he knew all about the French Connection, though nobody completely controlled it more than one used it. 

Edited by Ron Bulman