The Education Forum

A letter from James Files

Files refused to comment on any other murders in fear of mob retribution on his children? Yet he is willing to go on record stating that the JFK Assassination was a mob contract?

Al

Wim,

Al's completely wrong, isn't he? Didn't Jimmy participate in the Marilyn Monroe murder? Please do tell. If there is nothing like that, just say so.

:D

Tim

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No Tim, He did not participate in MM's murder, but he dropped the guys off at the airport who did.

To Al: Files was already promised by Dallas authorities that he would not be prosceuted for his confession in the JFK case. Warden Tony Godinez made that phone call. Moreover he knows that the government is never going to change the history books. Then his main motive was a tribute to the deceased Joe West, whom he liked. Lastly, he was already looking at a life time term. He didn't care at the time.

The interview shows other characteristics that you did not pick out:

+ It is clear to me that the short and sweet "investigation" of James Files by the FBI was designed to discredit his information, rather than to get to the bottom of it. James Files was interviewed by two FBI agents eight months BEFORE his videotaped confession. The transcript of this interview can be found by clicking here.

Note how the interview starts out:

Agents further told FILES that IRVIN had provided information to the FBI that indicated he (FILES) had personal knowledge concerning the assassination of JOHN F. KENNEDY (JFK). Agents then told FILES that a review of his (FILES') information as provided by IRVIN determined that his (FILES') recollections were in significant contradiction to the WARREN COMMISSION report. Agents told FILES That the findings of the WARREN COMMISSION report had been accepted by the government as an accurate factual account of the JFK assassination.

Agents then told FILES that Agents further understood from IRVIN that he (FILES) was cognizant of his contradictions with the WARREN COMMISSION findings and that he (FILES) wanted to make available the "true story" of the JFK assassination out of respect to the deceased JOE WEST. Agents told FILES that in view of his obvious conflicts with the WARREN COMMISSION findings, he would unlikely be afforded subsequent opportunities for interview by the FBI or the U.S. Attorney in regard to the JFK assassination unless he established his credibility with the government. FILES was told that credibility could sometimes be established through corroboration of facts furnished by an individual during an interview. Agents told FILES that the purpose of the interview was to obtain additional information from him in an effort to establish him as a credible person rather than to build a murder case on him. FILES was told that the JFK assassination took place almost 30 years ago and it would take extraordinary corroboration to make recollections credible in view of the WARREN COMMISSION findings.

Basically, what the FBI agents say here to James Files: “We have a problem with your story because it contradicts the Warren Commission“ !! This is before they even begin discussing any substance of the information ! Only an uninformed 10 % of the American people still accept the clearly ludicrous and demonstrably false conclusions of the Warren Report. Its conclusions were also easily refuted in a less publicized government investigation in 1977/78. The House Select Committee on Assassinations, DID conclude that JFK was killed as a result of a conspiracy which included more than one gunman.

Further on in the transcript we read this:

Agents asked FILES to name persons who could verify his relationship with NICOLETTI. FILES named JERRY ESPOSITO, COSMO IASCO, DOMINICK CIMINO, RONNIE BELL, RUPI REGO, KENNY LARRY, STEVE ANSELMO, JOE BUA and MARSHAL CAIFANO as some of the individuals who could verify his relationship with NICOLETTI.

Please let us make sure we understand this: The agents ask Files for corroboration of his association with Nicoletti. Files gives them a flurry of names, almost a dozen. He could have named many more, like Zack Shelton for one. Moreover, what the average reader does not know is that at least half of these individuals were POLICE OFFICERS! In addition, all of these people would confirm that Files was a mafia hitman.

Why did the FBI not check with ANY of these persons named by James Files? Some of them are still alive even now! Instead the FBI declared him "non-credible".

As for the willingness to check evidence not pointing to Oswald, it appears that little has changed within the FBI since Mr. Hoover "solved" the case on the day of the assassination, when he wrote "Not necessary to cover as true subject located". To see the document click here.

+ Everything that James Files has said and was checkable, proved to be true. Even the smallest details that have nothing to do with JFK. I'll give an example here. In the last interview on 11/19/2003 James Files told me this:

"I’m not saying there is other shooters, what I am saying is this: I have no need to know of everybody that is involved in an operation. What purpose would that serve? That’s like me going into a communist country on a covert operation and me knowing everybody, all the other agents that are there in that field working. And if I get captured, they all get executed! So the same thing goes when it comes down to crime. You try to keep your people the least bit to know as possible. Because too many times, maybe partners, and that’s like … I can use one deal, one party back east out of Philadelphia, I did time with him in the federal prison. His own brother gave him up. His brother knew that he was a big time cocaine dealer, he was a dentist. They called him Dr. Snow. I don’t remember his real name, but they called him Dr. Snow. His brother got busted on a nickel bag of weed in New York. He gave his own brother up because he couldn’t do a year in the jail. His brother told him:! I’ll give you a million dollars a year. For every year they keep you in jail, I give you a million dollars cash. Don’t testify against me! He put his brother in jail."

Since James Files did not remember the name of "Dr Snow", I did a check on Google for "dentist" and "Dr. Snow" and I quickly saw that Dr. Snow is Larry Lavin. Two books have been written about the case. So I emailed one of the authors Carol Saline wit the following results:

Wim,

Still haven't heard from Files on all of the questions that Tosh asked.

Pam is off again. Seems to be her trait so well. She runs when it comes to certain points.

She isn't the only one that runs Judyth Baker does too. When both are cornered.

I asked Tosh a few questions and also he hasn't been on. He maybe working and off and can't again. So, that is the only one I would say is OK.

The point is......

Files does have some tall explainations to give.

One about the so called head games that he has done to Vernon as well as to me.

After what I have been through YOU BET HE HAS SOME TALL EXPLAINATIONS TO GIVE.

Now, this does bring me back to another question in open to the forum.

Does this mean he does head games to you and also to Pam?

In all of the letters I ever wrote to Files, I have never lost my cool with him meaning become angry over anything. I am close to it now.

I guess the last straw for me is him NOT ANSWERING TOSH on his own words that he knew him.

Is it possible that Tosh Plumlee actually cornered Files?

This three ring circus has gone on far enough. Yeah, I gave what I knew and also what Files explained to me. But there are other things now that doesn't have to do with JFK contract NOT TO TELL. Tosh didn't ask that question.

Files could fill in on somethings about Watergate because he never was under contract with that one.

Also, he answers were highly truthful. He went as far as he could go.

Even he had some questions over Watergate.

Why did Hunt do that to Sturgis was one of them?

WHY HIM?

He admitted that Nixon was very much set up and that he felt it was plain dumb of them to do that to Nixon.

He admitted that Barry Seal was very much involved in that operation. He wanted to know if I figured out what part Seal was involved in with the Watergate set up?

Actually I don't know what part. I never ran that by Files to answer what part it could be for him to answer me back. Files would sort of let me do the running on most of it then tell me right or wrong in what he could.

As far as what he is doing now. Well, enough is enough.

Files has to open up and start talking.

A lot more open then he ever did before, Fine on the JFK thing but other things it is time he has to deal with things the way he should.

Vernon wants to lawsuit and he may have every right on Files to do just that.

I can't believe I am saying this but it has come to this.

Files could be more open. I won't deal with a nutcase in prison telling his girlfriend he is playing head game on me. NO THANKS.

I may even press charges on that one myself.

Sorry to the forum but Wim doens't wish for me to write to him private after I sent four letters to him from Files to me.

Still don't answer that one either Wim?

Now, I know why Vernon has had a problem with you?

Well, don't play head game with me either.

Time to address, and frankly it is about time to address it all.

Can't deny that Files did send letters to me and Wim that should also be of high interest to you. I would think?

Just certain things don't add up, I have so much tried to understand work with deal with and do it as far as I can.

Judyth Baker RUNS LIKE HELL

Pam Ray RUNS LIKE HELL

Wim Dankbaar IGNORES LIKE HELL THE TRUTH OF IT ALL.

Tosh Plumlee WELL I DON'T KNOW YET

Bob Vernon IS ENOUGH TO DRIVE A SANE PERSON TO SCREAM

I well I drive myself up a wall so I don't blame a forum totally.

Now as far as Lancer is concerned that is a horse with another color. Get into that one later on one day on my own forum.

When more comes out. I HOPE SO.

Needs to be cornered like HELL HAS WHEELS.

Texas Businessmen gee whiz give up all ready.

Linked to Lyndon B. Johsnon

Linked to George Bush Sr.

Runs though the whole family both sides.

Richard Smith, have FUN.

See I have a real problem with it too. Way to deep, been though far to much and have a time of it.

Al can't seem to understand just why in the world you have to live so straight forward. You are. Good guy, but you expect Files to tell the truth. Since when did a prisoner ever tell the whole truth nothing but the truth so help them God? Have you truely ever seen that?

Here lately my boss has been running some prisoners by me. I mean in front of me and direct. He brings them in just released from prison on the very day of their release and makes sure I get to meet them. What in the world is going on here? Today was a bute. Long hair REAL LONG. Shaggy and what ever. This guy was wanted in three counties and they kept him on a move back and forth for his convictions. WE DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HE DID?

I am not sure I want to know just get that creep away from me.

Files has more manners that is for sure. This one NO.

The last prisoner had more sense and wanted to make a go for a better life. The priest let him sit down and talk with me. OK FINE WE TALKED AND IT WAS FINE. Got out of him some information and turned it over. THIS TIME NO WAY.

This guy, I don't think so.

Oh Boy can't wait til tomorrow. When I get it for placing him with them at the table. NOT WITH ME. This time I let the priest take full charge and I have had it.

What I am trying to say is EVEN I DRAW A LINE and say enough is enough.

Wim,

Some people from prison, want to be helped. Want to reform want a better life.

Files knows he will never get out of prison. Last letter he finally admitted to me he knows this now. He will never live to see the outside world.

This is a true fact for him. I wanted him OUT and for good reasons. Get the evidence and prove facts if Files confession was truthful one he would have wanted to do so. My attorney was going to help Files get out, wanted to know the name of his attorney and Jimmy getting wind of it all, threw the bucket in and said NO. I won't get the evidence and so on and so on. So, NO we couldn't move in any direction to help this happen. He would not cooperate. THIS IS A FACT.

But, Confession with James Files isn't that. I mean Dear God I am sorry for all the wrong I have done in my life and want to reform type of confession. I am truely sorry for what I have done. Cry with grief over it. NO so the word of Confessions of James Files isn't so. I think the real word is sort of admit it NOT TOTALLY ADMIT IT, but just SORT OF ADMIT IT ( KILLING KENNEDY).

So, we have only words of a twisted story not a full one. Half truths not full one's. That is a fact Wim. I am not covering it over but saying it to you blunt.

If Files ever admitted the real truth they would really kill him. Jimmy knows this.

So do I.

I don't know if I ever helped Files in any way. I really don't know. I do know he has wanted to help me out more. Not sure of himself in doing that. He has. I have to admit that one, he has.

With my boss and placing ex-con's in front of me and seeing if I will talk to them is more than apt from Bishop's orders. Some can be helped but not all.

Files has to be more open and I mean direct. He has to tell the truth if he ever used any form of head games.

I want to see such a letter from him adressed on this or any forum. OPEN with far more facts. I don't wish to see him get killed NO NEVER. I do care what happens to him. But certain facts DO NEED TO COME OUT.

1. Where is the evidence?

2. Head games of what and to whom and why?

3. The truth behind the fact of weither or not he was there when they killed Roselli?

4. Why did he walk away from Nicoletti? Was it on purpose? Did he know?

I did pick up a note from him to the fact of not a real like of what Nicoletti did?

5. The pictures and negatives who has them?

6. The look under the rock I must do, he needs to know will be hard for me to do that. I may have to break the law to do that one. Would I have to do that?

7. Arlen Spector was involved? He knew facts Spector how far back prior to JFK was he involved?

8. The exact role that George Bush Sr. played?

9. Who else was involved? Such as military? FBI CIA ? Who from each group.

10. Files named how much he liked Fletcher Prouty and respected him? How involved was Prouty?

11. Was a russian one of the shooter and was that what he was to take to the grave with him? I know the guys name now. No one knows who he was?

12. Was the russian asked to be there on the day of the shooting in hopes to start a war with Russia?

13. The bay of Pigs register? We do need that and for sure WHO DOES HAVE THAT. In that book would prove FIles involvement and his name should be in there with all of his military records?

Tell Jimmy I know he knows the answer to every one of these questions. How many can he answer and how many does he know he just can't answer them?

At least tell how much he can answer on each of them.

14. Where did you meet and be with Tosh Plumlee?

15. What is your numbers in service?

16. Buckley is one of the Senators that you talked to many times and was in his office. How come you can state that one? What did he do to you wrong or what did he do wrong?

17. The whole pattern of JFK is a twisted mess, make to make good ones go down and make bad ones that were invovled in the crime get away with it. How do you feel that it has helped America out by doing this deed and carring out these orders?

18. The real reasons why Sam Giacania was murdered did it have something to do with Deep Throat, informer to Bob Woodward? The real reason why he was shot down his throat six times.

19. Back to the key Jimmy, why would Roselli have the key if the door of Sam's basement only open up from the inside of the house and not the outside? He wouldn't have needed one all that Sam would have had to do is show Roselli where he placed the key?

20. The key that was placed on the notebook of Martinez with tape and found so much later on, it is stated that it was for maifa and a call girl ring? Well, is it to really belong to Sam's basement door instead and perhaps the key matched Sam's door as well? It was a flub up and the flub up was because word got out to late that the door only opens up from the inside and NOT the outside?

21. Was it to make Sam G. look like he was murdered by Nixon's orders somehow?

22. Yes, you admitted that Nixon was set up. So how was Barry Seal involved in it?

23. Does George Bush Sr. have direct involvement with drugs being smuggled into America?

24. Why the connections of Bin Laden to the Gulf War? What does Bin Laden have control over Bush over with this?

25. E Howard Hunt was involved in setting up Nixon and also Liddy. What jobs did you do that Hunt was angry with you over for messing them up?

26. Is Walker dead now? When did he die and how? That is TJ Walker.

27. Jimmy Hoffa was he crusified and buried in the Philadelphia stadium and at the hands of three mafia set group in Phila. they are in cement business. They poured the cement in over night and the job was done before the real work crew came in the next day. I know the section it was. I was told just asking verifications to this fact. I was told once I was standing on him. The idea came from NY Mafia when the stadium in NY was being built so the rumor got out it was the Giants but in fact it was the Vet's in Phila.

28. Why would Bush Sr. have such a problem of the Vet's stadium being destroyed then? He was involves, wasn't he?

29. I know Jimmy this breaks all codes of Mafia but in fact it was the Mafia that wanted the truth out. That is why YOU gave the confession (as far as you can without breaking contract with the Government) because of all of the Mafia person's being killed by government hands and at a high cost to many others. Jimmy I need for you to admit this one as fact, if it is the real reason why?

30. Who killed David Ferrie? He was killed because he couldn't get someone in Philadelphia to do the job of killing Jim Garrison? Is this true?

Scary part is i am so close to Philadephia but why would a man from Philadephia admit to killing Hoffa right after i told Mayor Street about the Vet's.

31. Was the man who killed Jimmy Hoffa named Fritzsimmons? He knew him well and did two favors for him in his life. Well, he placed the order for him to be killed rather. Philadephia Mafia took it and NY Mafia helped come up with the idea of how to disgard him so he wouldn't be found.

32. Jimmy why would Nixon wish for me to find out about Jimmy Hoffa? Nixon wanted Hoffa to do a favor for him but Hoffa refused, instead he kept Kissinger to do that for peace negotions with Vietnam. WHY HOFFA to do that? He didn't of course but why?

I think that will do.

A lot of questions. True confessions will be true admiting facts with people and of events that surround them.

Wim,

Please give these questions over to Jimmy. Don't ignore this, it is important and to tell you the truth I am losing patients with it myself and getting tired of it all.

Answers are needed, some I have a feeling Jimmy can't touch but most he can.

Thanks.

One more thing for Al:

Files never said he actually SAW the head move forward. That is a deduction because he aimed for the eye and he came in on the right temple.

According to the warden, the only emotion that Files ever showed was frustration that he missed his target by a few inches.

Wim

Merry Christmas Nancy.

In all your seeking, seek wisdom above more knowledge. Please don’t hurt yourself and I mean that with all my heart.

Take it easy and have a nice holiday season. Please take note that Jesus Christ is the Prince of Peace.

God bless you always.

Pam

For to us a Child is born, to us a Son is given; and the government shall be upon His shoulder, and His name shall be called Wonderful Counselor, Mighty God, Everlasting Father [of Eternity’, Prince of Peace. Isaiah 9:6 [isa. 25:1; 40:9-11; Matt. 28:18; Luke 2:11.]

Edited by Pamela Ray

Yes, and on the other side of the river is Missouri. Big deal for a school dropout.

Wim

True story: When I was 17, a friend of mine dropped out of high school and joined the Navy. He wasn't the brightest guy, in fact he didn't know Kansas from Canada. But after a few weeks in basic training, he sure knew the Great Lakes Naval Training Station was in Illinois, not Wisconsin, which was about 15 miles up the Lake Michigan coast.

The devil is in the details.

The devil is in the details.

Richard we agree. I don't believe it but we agree on something.

Also, guess Wim is to shy to answer that he will submit the questions to Files.

Are you afraid to Wim?

Pam,

Merry Christmas, yes I will enjoy myself somewhere along the season of it's feast. As far as Christ why don't you give me a phone call and we will talk I might make you more surprised than you think?

You and Dan Marvin are about alike (talk theological) and where in the world is it with the both of you?

I guess you do the babble too. Call it, what? Speaking in tongues. I go one step further. Rather speak words with pronouncations to it and later find out what the word means and find it is actually a word that makes sense according scripture. Love those old Latin words that were dropped centries before Christ. So, don't give me that one. God is above you and me put together. He gives it, and does it better.

As far as this being a religious forum I don't think so. So, end of conversations please.

We ought to have it a three way conversation Dan marvin, you and myself on the phone all at one time. That would be rather interesting.

Know what he said to me on the phone "are you saved?" I told him I was and he said, "well sometimes you don't sound like it." SO, if you have a three way phone maybe we can hook it up and get the act together. LET IT SHINE - LET IT SHINE.

No Pam I didn't get yelled at by my boss I didn't do anything wrong.

I actually do behave myself when I need too.

One more thing for Al:

Files never said he actually SAW the head move forward. That is a deduction because he aimed for the eye and he came in on the right temple.

According to the warden, the only emotion that Files ever showed was frustration that he missed his target by a few inches.

Wim

Wim, you and others cannot be that simple minded to believe this? He is supposedly firing on a crossing target, moving at varying speeds, firing a hand held scoped weapon and he is upset because he missed his point of aim by a few inches? So it just had to be that JFK's head was moved forward by a shot impact from the rear from the Dal-Tex that left his frontal lobe intact? And the icing on the cake for this portion of this moronic tale, how did Files know where his shot impacted? He saw the impact on a thirty yard shot that that the bullet was travelling at roughly 2400fps? The man must have no reflex nerve functions and the upper body of a gorilla. How did his shot enter the right temple and exit the right rear portion of the skull? It's obvious that Jimmy has done considerable reading, he has simply chosen the wrong authors to read.

So the FBI should not challenge his credibility since he knows some organized crime figures and LE officers in the Chicago area? Now that does make him credible. Can you clear up for me when he was a hitman for the mob? I recall him talking about driving Chuckie and running guns to Louisiana from Illinois and in later years working in a chopshop for the mob. Just when was it that he was a hitman for them and why was he demoted to the status of chopshop worker? Was this before or after he drove the MM killers and was there an alien abduction in their somewhere?

Files was poorly educated so he didn't know the difference between Missouri and Kansas because they border each other, even though he spent eight weeks there in Basic? And Dave Phillips chose to get him out of a psychiatric hospital to train Cubans because of his qualifications? And the mafia relied on him to be a part of the assassination of a President?

I did my basic and intial AIT at Ft. McClelland which is some fifty miles from the Georgia border, but knew right away I was in Alabama. When I went to Ft. Benning, I knew right away I was in Georgia. When I was sent to Marathon, I knew immediately I was in Florida. And I am just an ignorant Iowan.

And explain to me why Files refused to comment on other murders he was involved with because he feared for the safety of his children, yet he was willing to disclose details on the assassination of a president? Do you think for a moment that if Files was telling the truth, even a hint of what he was about to disclose would have found him cold in his cell at Statesville? Oh, I forgot, he is a tough guy who took out three black inmates who had shims and he used his bare hands to do it. Stop, my side is killing me from the laughter!

Files couldn't even be credible on a soap opera watched by overweight housewives who believe that characters are real.

Al

Edited by Al Carrier

I asked Wim, "Didn't Jimmy participate in the Marilyn Monroe murder?"

No Tim, He did not participate in MM's murder, but he dropped the guys off at the airport who did.

So Wim, you don't consider a driver a participant? Since Files simply drove Marilyn Monroe's murderers, the correct answer to whether he was a participant or not is, "No?" Has it come to this nadir of disingenuousness to keep defending Files' credibility?

Tim

Edited by Tim Carroll

Tim,

If your definition of a participant includes someone that had advance knowledge and drove the killers, then I am happy to comply with your definition. Personally I thought a participant would be someone that participated in the act itself, but I don't think the label you put on it is that important. I guess your question is: Was he complicit? I do not know. I am not a lawyer.

Wim

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

I recall hearing a story that two military men stood on Oswald's porch with Lee and convinced his mother Marguerite to sign a special release allowing him to join at... 16? Considering the events of his life over the next years - and the extensive research of the various intelligence agencies into thought control and manipulation - I've wondered if the military might actually target young men who are fatherless for special training - as they might be more receptive psychologically to the strong influences of male surrogates - perhaps more willing to perform questionable tasks in order to secure long sought after approval, recognition and love.

(I'm not implying that Oswald shot at JFK - I don't personally think he did - just that he may have been placed on "tracks" according to his potential usefulness...)

Edited by JL Allen

Tim,

If your definition of a participant includes someone that had advance knowledge and drove the killers, then I am happy to comply with your definition. Personally I thought a participant would be someone that participated in the act itself, but I don't think the label  you put on it is that important.  I guess your question is: Was he complicit? I do not know. I am not a lawyer.

Wim

Wim,

Are you familiar enough with law and order to consider the getaway driver of a bank robbery to be "complicit?" If Files had advanced knowledge of the murder of Marilyn Monroe and peformed the driving part of the "operation," then he is as guilty as the rest. I don't believe one must be a lawyer to recognize this, and so your above answer actually contains three different ones. Yes, you would "comply" with my definition, No he was not a participant in the act itself, and you don't know because you're not a lawyer. Please tell us more about that event. By the way, I'm not a lawyer either.

Tim