The Education Forum

A letter from James Files

Tim,

You may be quite right that he would be complicit. I do not want to quarrel about that.

I will not tell more about the event, as it is my understanding that Files does not want to talk about it. Moreover I can offer no proof whatsoever.

I did ask him in the interview. We edited that out:

W – You wanna talk about Marilyn Monroe here?

JF – No! No, that’s irrelevant there.

J – Just to inject me, was it the Kennedy’s or the mob that hit Marilyn?

JF – The mob hit her, but they had done, they did it on the request of the Kennedys

J - Yah, okay.

W – (looking at camera man) Okay, are you ready?

G – I’m rolling!

I am at a loss where you got the information, I don't think I told you anything, but that's okay, it is my fault to have answered in the first place.

Wim

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Along time back I asked Files about Monroe and his response was that he didn't know anything about it.

So, when did Files decide that he did know something about this subject and why all of sudden does he come out with this information?

A little head game again?

How about finding the facts Wim to base these new statements of Files?

Add this one to the listing of questions now mounting?

You know the head games that Pam admitted that Files told her, well, yes I did come back with an answer of perhaps why he would do that, but this new statement about Monroe just blows my mind on this new part dealing with head games?

Any answer to this now Wim? Love to hear it, I am all ears.

Just found out that Dick Clark had a stroke. Sorry to hear this information. I do hope he will be all right.

He is a nice guy and that is a fact.

Back to Monroe, I did ask a person who's grandfather was in the NY Mafia about Monroe and he said almost the same thing but more to the reason why she was murdered and that is because she went back and forth from Mafia to Government with information and that was what did her in. Only he didn't say who actually did do it whether it was Government or Mafia behind it.

So, seems to reason maybe this is true but the fact still lays with why the change of heart from Files not knowing anything to all of sudden he knows something and then tells it?

You know in the last month I am making a very large come around to see things so much more in another light then before dealing with Files?

So, Pam or Wim one of you please forward this over to Files, my questions.

Why I can't is because my printer doesn't work. I would have to hand write the whole thing. Also, anxious to see if one of you is for REAL.

So, far I am not to sure about that one either.

Nancy,

The reason Wim and Jim Marrs asked James Files about Marilyn Monroe was because it was in a list of questions I had for the November 2003 interview. I already knew Files did not want to talk about her murder on film, but if the question was coming from me, I knew he would say something. The same goes for the questions towards the end of the interview about Files being a threat to National Security, why he is in prison and knowing George H.W. Bush among other things.

Allegedly, Marilyn was pregnant with JFK’s child and she wouldn’t get an abortion. The Kennedy’s JFK and RFK wanted her to take money and quietly deal with it. She wasn’t willing to give up the child in any way shape or form. She supposedly said to Sam when he suggested she go along with the abortion like Judy Exner did, “No f…ing way! I’m going to have my baby!”

So, the call was made, Sam Giancana was given the assignment and the assassins were dispatched. Can any of this be proved? Ask around. The pilot of the plane that left Aug. 4, 1962 from the Illinois Palwaukie Airport for California still is alive and visits this forum.

Don’t expect any answers from him and don’t expect the FBI to release information about their complicity in the cover-up. Same goes for the LAPD. (Sorry Al, the cops were in on it too but the “good cop” Jack Clemmons, the first officer on the crime scene is on record saying, “Marilyn Monroe was murdered.")

What is anyone going to do about her murder? Nothing.

What was James Files role? He drove the car to the airport with Charles Nicoletti and a couple other people that went to take care of her.

God rest Norma’s tormented soul.

Just in case anyone wasn't able to read my story behind To Kill A Country, I've added the attachment.

Edited by Pamela Ray

My note to this letter is that if Jimmy is talking about the facts and the truth, he is talking about the facts and the truth AS HE KNOWS them.  Which is only a very partial picture of the events taking place in Dealey Plaza that day.  Furthermore, I believe he is making some wrong conclusions, based on his limited knowledge. For example I doubt that Accardo handed the contract to Giancana.  I believe Giancana was the main culprit in this faction of the conspiracy and he got the blessing from Accardo.  The Chicago mob was just a spoke in the wheel in my opinion, and I believe the lower level operatives of the various spokes in this wheel acted compartimentalized on a need to know basis.

Wim

-------------------------------------------

Pamela Ray asked James Files to make a statement for the introduction to the November 2003 interview.  This is what he had to say:

Hello to the American people and also the people throughout the world. I hope that everyone gets to see the interview I completed last year. This is the true story of what happened November 22, 1963 in Dallas, Texas - the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

Just prior to the interview, I walked out of the room and refused to do it.  Why?  Because it was my understanding for the past several months leading up to November 2003 that Ms. Pamela Ray would be part of the interview since she is the author of the book we did together, To Kill a Country: The Murder of JFK and the Coup d’etat in America – Revelations from the confessed assassin. 

When I walked into the room, I was informed that Ms. Ray would not be a part of this interview and she wasn’t let into the prison.  At that moment I turned and walked out saying over my shoulder, “then there will be no interview.”  Jim Marrs, journalist and author of Crossfire was to ask me the questions with Ms. Ray present.  Mrs. French, the warden’s spokesperson, was there and she ran after me down the hall to explain why Ms. Ray could not be there.  She said there are rules about media and family or close associates being present during filming in the prison.  Ms. Ray and I were not told this ahead of time.

Ms. Ray wrote a letter back at the motel telling me what happened at the prison.  Jim Marrs was searching through his pockets for the letter Ms. Ray had given him.  In the letter it stated that she wanted me to go ahead with the interview because it would help us get the book out sooner than later. Knowing that it would help her finish the book project, I agreed to do the interview. 

The November 2003 interview deals with the assassination of John F. Kennedy and my role in it.  What you hear will be the truth.  I’m not trying to convince you, just putting the facts out there for everyone to see.  You, the people, have to make up your own mind and I wouldn’t want it any other way.  Just please look at all the facts, take the time to do some of your research afterwards and don’t let the self appointed “experts” mislead you. 

For me, my part started about six months before November 1963 when Charles Nicoletti met me at the Harlo Grill in Melrose Park, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago.  He asked me to take a ride with him and he informed me he had been given a murder contract on John Kennedy.  Mr. Nicoletti wanted me to handle a few minor details like driving and moving weapons around.  My answer was yes and there was no hesitation to do my assignment.  From Chicago to Dallas and the assassination is what this interview is about. Due to a change in plans at the last minute with Charles Nicoletti and Johnny Roselli, I was the second shooter from behind the fence on the knoll in Dealey Plaza.

Many people question my age; such as I was too young to shoot anyone.  I was 21 years old and I had tasted battle in South East Asia, specifically Laos.  I already had several confirmed kills.  For those of you who think a 21 year old is too young to shoot someone, then I suggest you go visit the Vietnam Memorial Wall and read the names and dates.  The majority of the men listed on the wall were less than 21 years of age.  There are not many older soldiers leading the young into battle.  They are too smart for that.  They stay behind and send them out on patrols.  When and if the patrol returns, then they take the WIA and KIA names and numbers and file them. 

What you are about to hear in this interview is the truth as it happened.  Tony Accardo was the one who gave the murder contract to Sam Giancana, who handed it out to Charles Nicoletti, who in turn called in Johnny Roselli.  Roselli was one of Sam Giancana’s top men.  Charles Nicoletti was a known mafia hit man.  I was his driver, gopher, chasing to do whatever he asked me to do.  Believe me, I was no kid, I was a grown man and I gained my manhood in less than a day on the battlefields in Laos during Operation White Star in 1959 and 1960.  Once you have tasted battle, taken another’s life, you are no longer a child – your life has been changed forever.

I hope that you listen closely to this interview, think things over carefully before you make up your mind, one way or another.  Thank you for hearing me out.

James (Jimmy) Files

Joliet, Illinois

--------------------------

http://www.trineday.com/Merchant2/merchant...ory_Code=DVD001

http://csouptv.com/programs_hosts/special_..._interview.html

James Files and Pamela Ray’s version of the introduction to the November 2003 interview:

In 1989, Houston private investigator Joe West launched an independent investigation to find the true assassins of President John F. Kennedy. After three years of disappointments and dead-ends, West received a tip from an unexpected source: FBI Special Agent Zechariah “Zack” Shelton. The tip led Joe West to Stateville Correctional Center at Joliet Illinois, and a prisoner named James E. Files.

Files, who is serving time at Stateville prison for attempted murder, actually self-defense, was at first, very reluctant to talk to West. The last attempt on Files life occurred May 7, 1991 with Lake County Illinois, plain-clothes, undercover detectives. James Files has worked for, among other things, the US government as a CIA contract agent and Files believes the attempts on his life were part of what he calls the “Mena Clean-up.”

Slowly and meticulously, West established a relationship with Files. Through months of personal visits and detailed correspondence, Files began to reveal his participation in the JFK assassination.

Files was nearing a full confession when West became ill and suddenly passed away in 1993 under very suspicious circumstances. It took 13 months after Joe West’s death, but on March 22, 1994, associates of West’s videotaped an interview with Files. It was during this interview that James Files first confessed to being the shooter on the grassy knoll in Dealey Plaza on November 22, 1963, and that it was he who delivered the final headshot to JFK.

Files also implicated organized crime members Charles Nicoletti, Johnny Roselli and Sam Giancana, who all had been murdered in the 1970s. The FBI, with their sordid history of cover-ups, has officially declared James Files to be “not credible.”

For the next two frustrating years, attempts were made to bring the interview to the public. The Murder of JFK: Confession of an assassin was finally released at Blockbuster Video stores in 1996.

The video was pulled out in 1998 but not before private concerned citizen, Pamela Ray, viewed the tape and began writing to Files in prison February 22, 1999. Ray is a Christian and wanted to share her faith with Files for showing courage in confessing his part in the JFK assassination. Files converted to Christianity in July 1999.

After painstaking efforts to persuade Files, who had vowed to never again be interviewed, he ultimately agreed to another interview. The second and last interview was taped on November 19, 2003.

Pamela Ray asked Files to put in his own words the events leading up to the November 19, 2003 interview. This is what he had to say:

Hello to the American people and also the people throughout the world. I hope that everyone gets to see the interview I completed last year. This is the true story of what happened November 22, 1963 in Dallas, Texas - the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.

There was a strict agreement with Pamela Ray and Dutch investor Wim Dankbaar that there were to be no FBI agents around Chicago or Joliet concerning me when Ms. Ray was in Illinois from Hawaii to do the interview. Dankbaar assured her there wouldn’t be any FBI people around. FBI Special Agent Zack Shelton and associates were there by invitation of Dankbaar.

Just prior to the interview, I walked out of the room and refused to do it. Why? Because it was my understanding for the past several months leading up to November 2003 that Ms. Pamela Ray would be part of the interview since she is the author of the book we did together, To Kill a Country: The Murder of JFK and the Coup d’etat in America – Revelations from the confessed assassin.

When I walked into the room, I was informed that Ms. Ray would not be a part of this interview and she wasn’t let into the prison. At that moment I turned and walked out saying over my shoulder, “then there will be no interview.” Jim Marrs, journalist and author of Crossfire was to ask me the questions with Ms. Ray present. Mrs. French, the warden’s spokesperson, was there and she ran after me down the hall to explain why Ms. Ray could not be there. She said there are rules about media and family or close associates being present during filming in the prison. Ms. Ray and I were not told this ahead of time.

Ms. Ray wrote a letter back at the motel telling me what happened. Jim Marrs was searching through his pockets for the letter Ms. Ray had given him to explain what happened and that she wanted me to go ahead with the interview because it would help us get the book out sooner than later. Knowing that it would help her finish the book project, I agreed to do the interview. The deal was Dankbaar was supposed to put out a separate “interview only” product and get it to the public ASAP.

The interview deals with the assassination of John F. Kennedy and my role in it. What you hear will be the truth. I’m not trying to convince you, just putting the facts out there for everyone to see. You, the people, have to make up your own mind and I wouldn’t want it any other way. Just please look at all the facts, take the time to do some of your research afterwards and don’t let the self appointed “experts” mislead you.

For me, my part started about six months before November 1963 when Charles Nicoletti met me at the Harlo Grill in Melrose Park, Illinois, a suburb of Chicago. He asked me to take a ride with him and he informed me he had been given a murder contract on John Kennedy. Mr. Nicoletti wanted me to handle a few minor details like driving and moving weapons around. My answer was yes and there was no hesitation to do my assignment. From Chicago to Dallas and the assassination is what this interview is about. Due to a change in plans at the last minute with Charles Nicoletti and Johnny Roselli, I was the second shooter from behind the fence on the knoll in Dealey Plaza.

Many people question my age; such as I was too young to shoot anyone. I was 21 years old and I had tasted battle in South East Asia, specifically Laos. I already had several confirmed kills. For those of you who think a 21 year old is too young to shoot someone, then I suggest you go visit the Vietnam Memorial Wall and read the names and dates. The majority of the men listed on the wall were less than 21 years of age. There are not many older soldiers leading the young into battle. They are too smart for that. They stay behind and send them out on patrols. When and if the patrol returns, then they take the WIA and KIA names and numbers and file them.

What you are about to hear in this interview is the truth as it happened. Tony Accardo was the one who gave the murder contract to Sam Giancana, who handed it out to Charles Nicoletti, who in turn called in Johnny Roselli. Roselli was one of Sam Giancana’s top men. Charles Nicoletti was a known mafia hit man. I was his driver, gopher, chasing to do whatever he asked me to do. Believe me, I was no kid, I was a grown man and I gained my manhood in less than a day on the battlefields in Laos during Operation White Star in 1959 and 1960. Once you have tasted battle, taken another’s life, you are no longer a child – your life has been changed forever.

I hope that you listen closely to this interview, think things over carefully before you make up your mind, one way or another. Thank you for hearing me out.

James “Jimmy” Files.

Tim,

If your definition of a participant includes someone that had advance knowledge and drove the killers, then I am happy to comply with your definition. Personally I thought a participant would be someone that participated in the act itself, but I don't think the label  you put on it is that important.  I guess your question is: Was he complicit? I do not know. I am not a lawyer.

Wim

__________________________________----

Wim:

If he 1. had advance knowledge of a plot to kill MM and then 2. drove killers to their destination- (airport or othrwise)- then he is not only a participant, but in the US can be punished the same as a principal. Different states employ different terms for this, ie "law of parties", "engageing in organized criminal activity". Accessory before/after the fact, etc. In Tx. all that is needed to be found guilty (as an actor)- is knolwedge and an overt act in furtherance of the crime.

Dawn

Excuse me, I am going to state my opinion here about this, THIS IS OPINION ONLY:

How many people did JFK get pregnant now this is gone way WAY OUT OF HAND.

Let's see Judy I knew about and she stated it.

Now we GOT MONROE as well?

Also, some women stated she DID in fact have JFK child about a year ago or something like that?

The guy had a a bad back was on medician up to numbness and when he wasn't taking medician he was in so much pain he couldn't hardly move.

This story is NOW OLD and run of the mill and also gone so out of hand it is rediculius.

Proven facts and hate to say this if you buy this one, forget it, it doesn't fly anymore.

Carolyn Kennedy screamed on the last one named and stated that is nonsense, and I do think it went into her attentions so much as to lawsuit. I can't say I blame her either. What is this a order from Hoover to destroy JFK name even to the here after? I have a feeling it is.

Sorry, Pam Wim but this is one or the other NOT both Judy and Monroe? Just isn't.

Even more factual I even doubt it with Judy Exner as well as Monroe, JFK was a flirt no doubt about that one. Also, it ran into his family and again no doubt about that one. But, if you have a very bad back you don't have extra marital sex in numbers.

That is why I say I don't buy those stupid stories of junk anymore and I do go along with Carolyn and support this newly found fact on just how bad was for JFK back injury was. Also, if it was known on the medician that JFK took at the time it would have been for him to step down in office as president. The element of making decisions would have been hard for him to do. This I can believe.

From that information we are so darn lucky we didn't end up in a nuclear war.

JF – The mob hit her, but they had done, they did it on the request of the Kennedys 

J - Yah, okay.

Wim

Wim,

So if you believe that Files is telling you the truth, who does he claim was the pilot of the plane he took Nicoletti to the airport to take Nicoletti out to L.A. to kill Monroe? As you can see on the Tosh Plumlee thread, Tosh himself says, "I was not the pilot on the MM matter." In other words, Wim, are the Files and Plumlee stories mutually exclusive?

Tim

Tim,

To me they get more weirder as time goes by.

The more told the more they go literally against each other. The more they lose creditability and the more even I don't buy it.

I did believe in the past but now NOT SURE ABOUT IT ANYMORE.

I need something to sink my teeth in like evidence. There is none.

So, unless Wim would even respond to me about that, I have more doubts now then I ever thoiught even I would admit.

Lost all of it's creditability only thing I can say creditable about James Files is the few things that he told me about Watergate and at least there is something to back that.

To what Pam says well there is nothing to back it. Where is the proof?

Where is the evidence?

Had enough just about, and frankly I am plain worn out.

Pam,

Just out of curiousity did Jimmy ever tell you to look under the rock and you haven't done that yet?

Well, tell me because that is the one that drives me up a wall.

Is it a head game too?

Some game, you know who told me those exact words "some game they set up for you to do" well it was my attorney, Mr. Marsh and that was dealing with James Files.

As far as Files telling the truth, Mr. Marsh threw his head back and started to laugh so hard in front of me.

I think that is saying a lot.

This thing is bad, and I have a feeling I know more of what is going on then both you and Wim put together.

Very concerned about Dick Clark's health right now, though.

Tim,

The more told the more they go literally against each other.  The more they lose creditability and the more even I don't buy it. 

Lost all of it's creditability only thing I can say creditable about James Files is the few things that he told me about Watergate and at least there is something to back that. 

Nancy,

I note your comment that "the more they lose credibility" is the more you "don't buy it." I don't see why Files' lies should have any impact on one's assessment of Tosh's credibility.

As for saying that the "only thing I can say creditable about James Files is the few things that he told me about Watergate and at least there is something to back that," why didn't you share any of that on my seminar, "The Whole Bay of Pigs Thing" From Dallas to Watergate?"

Tim

Edited by Tim Carroll

The guy had a a bad back was on medician up to numbness and when he wasn't taking medician he was in so much pain he couldn't hardly move.

This story is NOW OLD and run of the mill and also gone so out of hand it is rediculius.

JFK was a flirt no doubt about that one. Also, it ran into his family and again no doubt about that one. But, if you have a very bad back you don't have extra marital sex in numbers.

Nancy, Nancy, Nancy,

Calling JFK a flirt is quite an understatement. A skirtchaser perhaps? Not quite there yet. A White House intern admitted a year or so ago she had an affair with JFK. In the White House. Going a bit further? Sure what the heck. I recall reading somewhere he was banging hookers 2 at a time. In the White House. While Jackie was in France. Bad back or not, it didn't stop him from his appointed rounds. His sexcapades are well documented. Bad back and all.

RJS

J - Yah, okay.

Wim

Wim,

So if you believe that Files is telling you the truth, who does he claim was the pilot of the plane he took Nicoletti to the airport to take Nicoletti out to L.A. to kill Monroe? As you can see on the Tosh Plumlee thread, Tosh himself says, "I was not the pilot on the MM matter." In other words, Wim, are the Files and Plumlee stories mutually exclusive?

Tim

Their stories are exclusive re how Rosselli got into Dallas on 11/22/63, if I recall correctly.

Their  stories are exclusive re how Rosselli got into Dallas on 11/22/63, if I recall correctly.

Not that I want to in any way defend Files credibility, but Files and Plumlee are not mutually exclusive with regard to Roselli's arrival in Dallas. Plumlee says Roselli departed the plane at 6:30 a.m. and Files claims to have picked Roselli up at the Cabana Motel sometime around 7 a.m.

Richard,

They can document anything the guy is dead.

What does Hoover wish to down JFK even unto the here after?

This I do think is the last straw a person from the White House stating several years back even being in Carolyn's room with JFK when she wasn't there?

That made Carolyn so angry and she made comments back on this. I can't say I blame Carolyn either. To wait so many years and then to make a statement like this is stupid and also repulsive.

That is when I felt it to be way out of hand and off the wall with the whole thing.

Not any more do I believe in these so called causes that JFK was with.

If a president of the US has that much free time on his hands then we miles well keep his records and keep a good look at them as well. Get them more busy.

As if John F. Kennedy wasn't busy enough? I somehow think also that he was certainly busy enough to have that much free time on his hands. He didn't have time enough to do all that is proclaimed of him to do these things.