The Education Forum

A letter from James Files

Their  stories are exclusive re how Rosselli got into Dallas on 11/22/63, if I recall correctly.

Not that I want to in any way defend Files credibility, but Files and Plumlee are not mutually exclusive with regard to Roselli's arrival in Dallas. Plumlee says Roselli departed the plane at 6:30 a.m. and Files claims to have picked Roselli up at the Cabana Motel sometime around 7 a.m.

This is from Mr. Plumlee's seminar:

We arrived in Garland near daybreak. There had been so many threats against the President's life that we didn't have a great sense of urgency about this particular one. While waiting out the bad weather in Garland, and about thirty minutes after landing three of the passengers were picked up by car, including Roselli. (There are three documented corroborations of my presence at Garland airport that morning). After the weather had cleared sufficiently for the plane to continue via VFR flight rules to Redbird Airport in Dallas, we left Garland for the ten minute flight to Red Bird. We landed at Redbird around 9:30 or 10:30 a.m., perhaps as late as 11 a.m. where everybody got off and went their own way.

This implies to me that Rosselli was on the flight from Garland to Red Bird and he exited mid-morning from Red Bird (with everyone else).

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I note your comment that "the more they lose credibility" is the more you "don't buy it." I don't see why Files' lies should have any impact on one's assessment of Tosh's credibility.

All that I have seen so far in question of Tosh is that I asked him a question and he didn't answer it yet. But then again I can't say I blame him either.

I don't have enough to judge Tosh on yet.

No I am not saying that Tosh has lost creditability as of yet.

Pam,

Blew it when she admitted that Files told her he did head games on both Vernon and myself. That is what now makes Files lose any creditablity in my thoughts.

Also, that I wrote to Files on all of the questions that Tosh had asked and so far no answer. In less than two weeks now if Files doesn't answer Pam on those listings of questions and answer Tosh again, he loses a lot of any respect I can say a person could lose.

It means I don't think Files ever met Tosh Plumlee EVER, he never did a job with Tosh Plumlee and he did lie to both Pam me Vernon, and now Wim.

I make no more excuses for Files any more ever again.

There wasn't many that ever stood up for Files story buth this is now to much for even me to stand up for him on.

Even when listing them Tosh named what is now declassified and can tell it. That means on all of the runs that Tosh names one right after the other he is telling Jimmy you can answer this and gave a lot of thoughts to each of them.

There is no way out for Jimmy NOT to answer even if was well Tosh we met later on and then something to bring back to Tosh to help him to remember. He never pucked up a pencil to answer anything. This now brings down Files creditablity on everything except for two things Files named about Watergate.

Tim,

I could share them on Bay of Pigs thing but one thing holds me back on that one.

Files told me that there is an original Bay of Pigs register and that Kissinger and Nixon wrote in the book. I wrote to Kissinger about it, never got any kick back this isn't true and at the same time not any total confirmation that there is either.

That book has to be seen and held to make a full declaring of facts to be true. WE NEED THE BOOK.

When I see that book with what Jimmy told me that was in it then I will believe him all the way.

The same thing with Nicoletti's Dairy NEED TO SEE IT TO BELIEVE Files now.

The same thing with picture's and negatives and Files screams out in a letter I WANT THEM, I WANT THEM. I need to see them and know they are for real on the date of 11/22/63. I take it that is that it is about that day in Dallas. IF we could have that then that could put a whole nut shell in the case of Kennedy.

When Files tells me to look under a rock. This bothers me so much I toss at night and can't sleep. Did Files and I cross paths once in our lives? He has written to me several times on this and with some hints way to late, when it isn't easy for me to get access to this, now. I tried.

I found out people combed the old farm house I used to live in. Over and over again after I left it from the new owers. Yes, this bothers me. A LOT. They told me it was my own members of my family kept coming back thoughtout the year and looked all the time through the old house. Yet, when I asked my family no one admits to me it is them. NO ONE FROM MY FAMILY DID THIS. Who are these people? I asked if they ever came up with anything and walked out of the house with something. I was told NO THEY NEVER FOUND ANYTHING.

I will see these people the new owners this week again, soon and they will be confronted but will they even tell the truth as to what Arlen Spector will have them say and they won't even know it is from him. Just doing what they are told to do. I may have messed this whole thing up and don't even know for sure.

Yes, there is a possibilty that James Files may very well be telling the truth and I am so upset I can't even begin to tell you how much. I am angry and upset and to be told head games. Well, maybe it is and it isn't. I don't even know for sure.

When I go to this meeting at the town hall this week, it will raise the roof on some facts. I have to say and I don't at this time care if it even makes me look crazy or not. It is about tearing down a building and could be this one, the old farm house.

The list goes on and on about things with it. To much to tell yet, there is something to this and it at one time made my own mother break down and cry on facts that were not so. Things could have been easier if Arlen Spector wasn't our Senator. Bush getting close to Tom Ridge. Papers went up high once I was told and that would be where I would name the both of them and my own attorney went silent and never told me NO it is NOT THEM. SO< YES< THEY WOULD KNOW.

Also, what really went on with Tom Ridge? I told him some things and he had to fill the order. What happened to him really?

Bob Vernon,

The real reason why I held back letters from you of James Files was because of those hints. You will get them now. It will take time to download many of them one by one. Not even a quarter of them placed into the system to turn over to you. This meeting at the town hall will be an opening. I WANT INFORMATION TOO.

I just hope they wish to tear down the old breezeway NO PROBLEM but not the old farmhouse. Then I go into battle if it is that. Battle to protect the old building.

Also to see if they did as I asked them to do when they refused to let me go back into the old house. To go would be now breaking the law. Breaking and entree as well as trespassing and if I walk out with it theaft as well. When in fact it should NOT BE ANY OF THOSE CHARGES. Something I know, I was supposed to be a caretaker to the property and that is by the commissioner of parks of PA. telling me that I do have the right to do this, go in the building and check it over. Also, her name was Jean Davidson. Yes, we talked on the phone about all of this. I tried hard to stop some things and was told it is to late dealing with the bill of sale on the property. That is when more things came out to my attention about it. I knew who and how far up it went that my own mother broke down even when I showed her papers on how historical that property was. SHE CRIED AND SAID NO I CAN'T SEE IT AND IF I FIND OUT THAT THE HOUSE IS HISTORICAL I CAN'T SELL THE PROPERTY. Then I knew something was very very wrong. According to the commissioner of Parks she said all that my mother would have to do is say "the house is historical and it would bring forward the papers to the deed." Also, some other facts that surround it.

SO TECHNICALLY I WOULD NOT BE TRESPASSING, STEALING, BREAKING AND ENTERING A HOUSE ILLEGALLY. But tell that to the new owners. They should have been told. I begged for that to be and no one would lift a finger to do that.

YES< SOMETHING IS VERY WRONG.

Edited by Nancy Eldreth

Due to some recent posts that Ms. Pamela Ray has made, I feel compelled to rectify a few issues.

Ms Ray has shown a persistence in maintaining two false accusations about me and one about retired FBI agent Zack Shelton.

The accusation against Mr. Shelton is that he was alledgedly present at a torture session in 1977, with James Files as the victim. Although this torture session happened, the accusation that Mr. Shelton was there, is totally false and based on a misunderstanding between James Files and Zack Shelton. Alledgedly Mr. Shelton "confessed" this to James Files during his one and only visit in Stateville prison, hence the source for this accusation is supposedly Mr. Shelton himself. I know Mr. Shelton well, and I am absolutely sure that he would never be present at a crime like that. But even if I would not be 100% sure, I would be sure that Mr. Shelton would never be so stupid to confess it to a convicted felon and known mafia associate. The accusation is false and I am disgusted with the fact that Ms Ray is maintaining it, despite of her personal promise to me to "fix it".

My most recent letter to James Files contains this passage explaining the matter once more to him:

-----------------------

Finally, I am currently upset with Pam, because yesterday she posted a long narrative on an Internet forum, detailing her history with you and her efforts to get the book published. She made two false accusations that I lied to her, and she brought up the matter of Zack being present at your torture.

The Zack matter is something that you and I agreed never happened and I am still 100% convinced that indeed it never happened. It does not make sense for Zack to confess such a thing to you when he is trying to get cooperation from you. Also the torture was about surpressing proof on JFK, they wanted the ledger, right? Then why in the hell is Zack now working to expose the truth about the assassination and endorsing you as the truth, which by the way is the greatest asset you can dream of for credibility of your story, whether you like the FBI or not. Has he completely turned around? Let’s assume that Zack was indeed present at your torture but did not take part in it, why in the hell would he admit that to you? Why would he take such an enormous risk of slandering himself by confiding in someone whom he knows hates the FBI and anyone associated with it? You say you remember his exact words, something like “I was there, but didn’t participate in that”. Then you asked him “Does that make it right?” Even if Zack said that, I am sure you mistook his words. He might have been working in Chicago, he might have heard about your torture afterwards, and you misinterpreted his words. Because if he was present, he would never have told you that. In fact, he would never have given the lead to Joe west.

And yet Pam is out there re-iterating the claim in public, which is a severe blow to the credibility of my project, and in the end also to Pam’s project. Something that Pam and you completely fail to understand. Do you really believe that every single person in the FBI is bad bad bad? Well, I’m sorry Jimmy, but then you and Pam are hallucinating and I can’t endorse your story.

You also have to admit that the only source for your claim of Zack present at the torture, is Zack himself. When we were all in Joliet, Zack explained to Pam that he had a real problem fighting for your veracity, while at the other hand you make such a claim about him, which he proclaims is absolutely untrue. I can’t blame him. And even if you want to maintain it’s true, we had agreed to never bring it up again. Pam was present when we agreed that, it was the day before the interview. Why did she need to break that agreement?

---------------------------

On a less important matter, Ms. Ray has accused me of breaking two promises, namely that she would be present during the interview with James Files and that no FBI people (read Zack Shelton) would be around. Both accusations are absolutely false. The deal was that Mr. Shelton would not be present at the interview, but never that he would not come to Chicago. Ms. Ray knows very well that originally I had wanted Mr. Shelton and Jim Marrs to do the interview, but since that was out of the question for her and James Files, I concurred with their terms. But I never said Mr. Shelton would not come to Chicago, to meet with me and the parties involved to discuss the progress of the project. In fact I told her this in advance.

On the other matter, it is true that I wished to comply with her wish to be present at the interview, but it was not my doing that the prison authorities did not allow her to be present. Also, it was never a condition of our agreement. The condition was that I would pay her way and the opportunity to visit James Files, which she did indeed on two consecutive days. The third and last day she could be there too as far as I was concerned, but I heard on the day itself that this was not granted. We were all totally flabbergasted to learn that she wanted to then cancel the whole interview, after all the efforts and costs I had made to achieve this interview and her being able to see James Files. And it was only after some severe persuasive efforts that we could change her mind.

I have explained these issues to Ms. Ray privately and expressed my displeasure about these sudden accusations. She has apologized to me and offered to "fix it" in a follow-up post, an offer that I politely decllined, not wishing to give it more attention than it has already received. However, now that these accusations have been posted in the same form again, I must respond to them.

Wim

Their  stories are exclusive re how Rosselli got into Dallas on 11/22/63, if I recall correctly.

Not that I want to in any way defend Files credibility, but Files and Plumlee are not mutually exclusive with regard to Roselli's arrival in Dallas. Plumlee says Roselli departed the plane at 6:30 a.m. and Files claims to have picked Roselli up at the Cabana Motel sometime around 7 a.m.

This is from Mr. Plumlee's seminar:

We arrived in Garland near daybreak. There had been so many threats against the President's life that we didn't have a great sense of urgency about this particular one. While waiting out the bad weather in Garland, and about thirty minutes after landing three of the passengers were picked up by car, including Roselli. (There are three documented corroborations of my presence at Garland airport that morning). After the weather had cleared sufficiently for the plane to continue via VFR flight rules to Redbird Airport in Dallas, we left Garland for the ten minute flight to Red Bird. We landed at Redbird around 9:30 or 10:30 a.m., perhaps as late as 11 a.m. where everybody got off and went their own way.

This implies to me that Rosselli was on the flight from Garland to Red Bird and he exited mid-morning from Red Bird (with everyone else).

Tim; Thanks for the posting. Perhaps I should have been more clear in my paper. Rosellie got off at Garland and was picked up by car at Garland about 7a.m.

"...While waiting out the bad weather in Garland, and about thirty minutes after landing three of the passengers were picked up by car, including Roselli...".

Perhaps this might also help a little on the time frame. I think these matters should be cleared up as to what I have said and meant in the past.

The following complete sworn statement can be found at the following website.

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/arrb/index67.htm

Dallas, Texas -- November 18, 1994 Hearing

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"... ...The second participant discovered by Truth is male Caucasian Robert Tosh Plumlee, a CIA pilot. Mr. Plumlee has piloted and co-piloted clandestine CIA flights for over 31 years. He testified before the Church Committee in the 1970s and his CIA escapades have been well chronicled in magazine articles, books and congressional reports.

Mr. Plumlee testified before the Senate Foreign Relations Committee on August 2nd, 1990, and again in May of 1991. His testimony under oath has been classified as Top Secret. Senator John Kerry served as Chairman of the Senate Committee, John Wyner, I believe his name is, and Dick McCall, staff aides to Senator Kerry, questioned Mr. Plumlee in relation to the Contra resupply network behind closed doors.

Mr. Plumlee testified to the U.S. Senate Committee and to Truth Truth Truth, Incorporated, that on the morning of November 22nd, 1963, he was a co-pilot on a top secret flight supported by the CIA. Mr. Plumlee's flight left Florida on November 21, 1963, and stopped in New Orleans and Houston before heading into Dallas, Texas, during the early morning hours of November 22nd, 1963.

Mr. Plumlee testified that Philippe or Philippo Socko, alias John Roselli, a known Mafia/CIA double operative was onboard the plane to Dallas. Mr. Plumlee stated that Mr. Roselli departed the plane at Dallas Garland Airport shortly after 6:30 a.m. on the morning of November 22nd, 1963. Mr. Plumlee testified that he was informed that the flight was an abort mission, and that their assignment was to stop the assassination attempt on Kennedy's life.

Tim. Thanks again for your interest concerning the Dallas Flight. I do hope this clears up some overlooked information contained therein.

W - Where did you serve?

JF – I was in the army, 82nd Airborne. I took my basic at Fort Leavenworth, Missouri...

RJS: Fort Leavenworth is in Kansas. That's like a Marine saying he took his basic training at Camp Lejeune Virginia.

WD: Yes, and on the other side of the river is Missouri. Big deal for a school dropout.

Wim,

Perhaps you should do some research on what Files tells you before you post this junk for everyone to see. Some people actually do follow up with real research.

"We did no basic training here at Fort Leavenworth (Kansas); you may be thinking of Fort Leonard Wood, Missouri.

Janet Wray

Public Information Officer

Fort Leavenworth KS

So now let's hear that Files made a mistake and meant to say Fort Leonard Wood instead of Fort Leavenworth.

Busted again.

RJS

Oh, and Richard, he said that to the FBI too in 1993. Mea culpa. I take the full blame.

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/fbitranscript.htm

Continuation of FD-302 of JAMES FILES, On 8/9/93, Page 3

Agents made reference to his (FILES') military service in the U.S. Army and asked FILES to summarize his military career. FILES recalled that he joined the U.S. Army under the last name of SUTTON. He said he was afforded basic training at Ft. Leonard Wood and Advanced Infantry Training (AIT) at Ft. Polk. FILES recalled that after AIT, he volunteered for airborne training and was afforded airborne training at both Ft. Bragg and Ft. Benning. FILES advised that he was assigned to the 82nd Airborne Division.

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

Oh, and Richard, he said that to the FBI too in 1993.  Mea culpa. I take the full blame.

http://jfkmurdersolved.com/fbitranscript.htm

Continuation of FD-302 of JAMES FILES, On 8/9/93, Page 3

Agents made reference to his (FILES') military service in the U.S. Army and asked FILES to summarize his military career. FILES recalled that he joined the U.S. Army under the last name of SUTTON. He said he was afforded basic training at Ft. Leonard Wood and Advanced Infantry Training (AIT) at Ft. Polk. FILES recalled that after AIT, he volunteered for airborne training and was afforded airborne training at both Ft. Bragg and Ft. Benning. FILES advised that he was assigned to the 82nd Airborne Division.

Wim; Can you ask Files what unit within the 82nd he was attatched to? Was it the 506th, 508th, 504th, etc? This would help a lot and would go a long way with his service number and location of his time line before he went to Loas. It would help me locate him. So far, I have been unable to do so. Have you heard back from him on his service numbers? Thanks Tosh

P.S Do you still want me to go and see him face to face? I have not been put on his visitor list as yet. (December 1st)

Yes, Tosh I will, I have also asked him if he will reconsider to give his service number, but no reply yet. Also, I am in a mess with Pam Ray, so that is not helping either.

The trouble is that Bob Vernon probably has it, because he was the one who hired John Grady to check his military past, and John Grady was the one who verified his army service through the number.

I just had another idea to ask a forum of Fort Leonard veterans if anyone recalls a 17/18 year old Jimmy Sutton from winter 59.

Anyone is welcome to assist on that.

Wim

PS: And yes, I still would want you to see him face to face. I know that 2 years ago he wrote he would be happy to see you. I just found that letter I'll email it to you.

Edited by Wim Dankbaar

Tosh and Wim.

I have the same thing in one of my letters that he would have loved to have seen Tosh and it was me that told Files about you going to see him from what Bob Vernon told me. Also complies to what Tosh stated that he did in fact try to see Files.

No, I still have not heard one word back from Files on the long questions that Tosh has asked him.

Wim,

I do have it in one of my letters about Zack Shelton being there the night that James Files was tortured. I have never spoken about it only one time way back in the past when it first came out and it was on Bob Vernon chat room that it was first discussed. I may have named it once on Lancer but never dwelt on it.

Pam was told at the same exact time I was told the same thing. Again, I do have this in a letter as well. NO JAMES FILES DID NOT SEE ZACK SHELTON THERE HE WAS BLIND FOLDED THAT NIGHT AND DURING THE TIME HE HEARD A VOICE THAT SOUNDED VERY MUCH LIKE ZACK SHELTON. When Zack went to the prision and talked the one time he was with several men and it was confessed he stated to him. Files went violent and was cursing them. ALL OF THEM. This is what James Files told me and I still do have that letter that states those facts.

I was put into a push back totally on what Files told me. I had talked to Zack on the phone only once and it was a good conversation. He never felt to me like he thought I was crazy as you stated to me that was what Zack felt. But, you were not the only one to comply that same information over to me as well. So, Did Bob Vernon tell me that fact as well. Hell, there wasn't enough stated to Zack for him to ever get that impression. I could have felt the same way about him for that matter and I never felt that Zack was crazy. I felt him to be a good person. He tipped me about Vernon and told me in fact that he hoped that we could work together. Personally from the impressions I have of Zack Shelton I liked him, still do. Just can't understand why he doesn't get more openly involved into statements and or explainations of events or findings more than he does. He seems to me to do very little when it comes to any form of deep research. Even if he is involved. I am going to state what I feel because I do think this is a problem.

I do know he is in business of his own and works as a private detective at least at the time I talked to him.

I am giving in and starting to let James Files letters out to Bob Vernon.

With Dick Clark very ill now, I feel it is best that I do this. I asked Bob Vernon not to use these letters in any way. He has agreed. It is more for his viewing and to help me out if he can. Bob knows I am very strong willed person. He sees that on the posts as well as on the phone even if I do sound softer on the phone. He says I make more sense on the phone. I had not one problem talking to Zack Shelton on the phone either. Wim, true I said very little to you on the phone. Not enough for you really to make any real judgements about me.

I don't think Bob Vernon is going to turn around and go back in any way believing the James Files story. Doesn't look like it.

Also, Wim you can keep ignoring me but I am still going to state what I do have to say. Don't worry I am not going away even if many do ignore me. That isn't going to happen. So, you miles well get used to me.

:blink: (LAUGHING) NICELY AND SOFTLY

Yes, Tosh I will, I have also asked him if he will reconsider to give his service number, but no reply yet. Also,  I am in a mess with Pam Ray, so that is not helping either.

The trouble is that Bob Vernon probably has it, because he was the one who hired John Grady to check his military past, and John Grady was the one who verified his army service through the number.

I just had another idea to ask a forum of Fort Leonard veterans if anyone recalls a 17/18 year old Jimmy Sutton from winter 59.

Anyone is welcome to assist on that.

Wim

PS: And yes, I still would want you to see him face to face.  I know that 2 years ago he wrote he would be happy to see you. I just found that letter  I'll email it to you.

Wim: For what its worth. Some years ago I talked with John Grady and he could not remember checking on Files. He said he was going to receive information about Files from a 'Source' but as of that time he had not received anything. He ask me if I knew Files service number. This was in 1994, I think ,or around that time. I ask BV if he had Files service number and he did not, but was going to get it for me. [At the time, he was trying to get me to support the Files story.., ask Jim Marrs about this] I would question the letter from Grady if I were you.

It seems I have been down this road before; at least twice. About three years ago I tried to get information about the 82nd history and was directed to another person and they told me I had to have a service number because the name Sutton or Files and the Birthday came up with nothing and was not enough information to go on. Others, told me it (his record) was so secret that it had been destroyed. Later, I found out that that statement had came from Files and passed to me from him by another source.

I ask if THEY could get Files to tell me his service number because he would have remembered it and I could work it from that direction. That too, did not happen. I was going to see Files and was told I had been put on his visitors list and I went to see him and when I got there, I was told I was not on his list of visitors. I had planned to ask him about his service number and other matters contained in his story. I was asked to do this by others. However, it did not happen and it was a wasted trip at my cost.

On another matter. The 101st and the 82nd keeps records of all personal who completed five jumps or more during basic training and after. These records are kept at Fort Benning and Fort Brag. Files or Sutton is not listed as anyone who completed jump school during the time frame of Files statements. If you could ask Files to give me his Jump certifcate certification dates that too would help pin point his activites.

Also if he was assigned as a parachute rigger or tech. could you ask him what type of chutes he was qualified to rig or pack; example T-56, T10, or CA5-89s this too would tell where he received the trainning and the dates. Wim. I am trying hard to help you. I believe you are a good researcher. I believe these questions are important as to the overall credibility of Files and his story. I am not trying to knock you or Files down.

I need a foundation to work on concerning the Files story. So far, for whatever reasons these matters should have been investigated long ago. Why these very basic questions have not been asked or answered is beyond me. With what you have put into this project then I think you should demand these answers on pull your pocket book back until you get them.

Because somebody says believe me because I say its true is not good enough. Hell, I do not even do that. At least I try to prove what I say I think I know or whatever. I do not say believe me. I try to point the way and if it works fine... if not then I move on to the next set of questions and try to find spacifics and facts that prove what I say I did... sometimes it works , sometimes it does'nt. But at least I try. If you could nail down these questions and they checked out... Then I would be the first to confirm the Files story and say I was sorry for doubting him. So far I do not see this.

Thanks Wim for your understanding on these issues. I feel they are important questions and should be answered.

Thats from a friend. Tosh

Tosh,

This goes far beyond James Files records.

Contact NARA in the military records. I went to DC and went to them personally.

Three employee of NARA looked into it on the same day. One was head of the military records also tried so hard for me to get the very information you are seeking.

Ask for the year of 1959 records. 82nd Airbourne division, Loas. They have every year on record. NOT the year of 1959. Yet, Dan Marvin told me they were there. They tired so many angles to find ANYTHING ON THE WHOLE MILITARY records in NARA. They never even entered it into the books.

I have a letter from Files and it is recent. I wish to post some of it up. So. I will do this tonight. Have to cover parts of it, sorry. It is because Files gives one big hint to me enough to put me to tears. This is about THOSE RECORDS. The very ones I am talking about now.

Maybe this can help.

It is odd on how he words this. So, Tosh please do answer me on what you think.

I told Files I went and what happened. This was the last letter I received from him. Several months ago.

What he stated is that they had the records out for a while but no one was interested in them. He KNEW THEY WERE OUT IN SIGHT FOR AWHILE.

Let me know what you think about this?

PLEASE?

I have to cut the bottom off of it as well he got me into THIS IS BETWEEN YOU AND ME. Nothing that needs to worry about, sort of. But, I can't post that.

Well, Pam knows Files writing style and so does Wim as well as Bob. Anyone of them that read this will know it is from Jimmy.

Also, NO I DON'T TAMPER WITH LETTERS>

Also, he is sort of laughing at the look on their faces because of NARA and can't find the records. YEAH, it was something else.

Not just FILES BUT ALL OF THEM IN THERE IN THAT OUTFIT.

When you call NARA and talk to them, and find out what I am telling you to be very truthful. Then you will know it is far more serious then just James Files records. FAR MORE.

This is before you asked all of those questions to Files. The letter is dated Oct. 19, 2004.

Edited by Nancy Eldreth

Tosh,

I also wish to add this.

I wish someone would back up and look into where I looked and know what I see or find out.

Go to the next year. It was a VERY BIG MISTAKE ON MY PART.

If Files was still in there at that time maybe it will show something. They handed the files of 1960 to me and because Dan Marvin stated to me only 1959 I only went for that ONE year.

In the following year it may have the information we all hope to hear.

If you don't do this, let me know please. Save this adventure for the next time I go. I don't just call them I do both. I DO GO AS WELL.

Wim;  Can you ask Files what unit within the 82nd he was attatched to?  Was it the 506th, 508th, 504th, etc?  This would help a lot and would go a long way with his service number and location of his time line before he went to Loas.  It would help me locate him.  So far, I have been unable to do so.  Have you heard back from him on his service numbers?  Thanks  Tosh

Wim,

Why is there such difficulty with obtaining Files' service number? Is it true that he said he could not remember it in a video recorded on April 22, 1994? This should be a very simple matter; the lack of a simple response is indicative of falsity on Files' part. Very few servicemen would agree that this would be difficult to provide, if someone was genuine and had no reason to mislead. Since Files is your guy, please provide the service number forthwith.

Tim