The Education Forum

What bullet trajectory created the back-of-head blowout wound?

Sandy Larsen

4 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Admiral Calvin Galloway himself admitted that there was a decoy ambulance, and in fact he drove it himself in a little chase scene, the one described by Lifton in Best Evidence

Yes I  read that too and agree with that assessment. But it does NOT mean the body was squirreled away from the  back  of  the  plane. Or that they carved up the body.

Come on Sandy you're  smart enough  to  figure  it  out.

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Chris Davidson said:

The grid (area between the two upper photos)would be a likely location for a extant 313 shot. 

This area opens up the gap between Nellie and Jackie for a direct LOS to JFK.

39025712352_2795a83231_b.jpg

But, according to David J.'s diagram (below), that bullet would have blown out the left side of JFK's head.

On 12/13/2017 at 11:38 AM, David Josephs said:

5a3169478df2b_southknollshotsv2.thumb.jpg.ee59d20427da3cd6db103de78eb65cef.jpg

4 hours ago, Michael Walton said:

Does anyone  here have any comnent on Keyvan's controversial post?

I appreciate his posting it and the time he spent. And I did look for the things he pointed out. But I could see nothing (other than Black Dog Man, or whatever that thing is called).  Is it just me?

8 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Admiral Calvin Galloway himself admitted that there was a decoy ambulance, and in fact he drove it himself in a little chase scene, the one described by Lifton in Best Evidence

Yes I  read that too and agree with that assessment. But it does NOT mean the body was squirreled away from the  back  of  the  plane.

Well if the body was in the decoy ambulance, it had to have been snatched somewhere along the way. I don't know from where.

....Or that they carved up the body.

Humes began the autopsy by stating that there had been surgery to the top of the head. So yes, I believe something was done to the body.

Also, the tracheostomy had reportedly been sewn shut. Sew there's that. (pun intended)

And there's still no explanation for  the missing back wound bullet. Either it was a high-tech (e.g. melting) bullet, or the wound was faked.

Plus, Lifton's description of how the autopsy was conducted explains how different people could see the wound differently, e.g. a hole in the back of the head versus the top of the head missing; a brain being missing or a brain being present.

As much as I disagree with much of what Lifton believes these days, his Best Evidence stuff explains a lot. And it is conceivable. I believe some of it is true.

17 hours ago, Michael Walton said:

Micah read Speer's  quote and look at mine above. That hole is an exit. It's  physically impossible  to get an exit hole at the  top of the head.

You'd  have to take a pistol and aim it under his chin to get an exit hole that high up. Joseph's  photo is incorrect  and mine is correct.

Read Speers. The scalp peel back DID NOT follow standard operating  procedure in this case.

Watch the Z film. His body is thrown *backward* but his head DOES NOT pivot upward from a shot coming  out  of  the  TOP of his head.

Where did I say that? You quoted somebody else's quote.

1 hour ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Well if the body was in the decoy ambulance, it had to have been snatched somewhere along the way. I don't know from where.

http://www.grandhaventribune.com/News/2012/07/16/STRANGE-GH-Coopersville-man-says-2-JFK-caskets-arrived-at-Bethesda

Here's the guy explaining why there was a decoy.  "For the media..." I'm thinking it was a simple matter because everyone was on paranoid alert that they were afraid something else was going to happen. 

6 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

But, according to David J.'s diagram (below), that bullet would have blown out the left side of JFK's head.

How would you manipulate Jackie's head position to recreate JFK's at z312?

38183647955_0d5427f567_k.jpg 

On 12/14/2017 at 10:17 AM, David Josephs said:

5a31b7623cd87_Autopsy-Brainremoval.thumb.jpg.32313669ea7e43a9ba7217a2982db7e2.jpg

So the orientation is such, possibly even turned a bit more clock-wise....  and this image completely hides the right temple area where the entry was....

5a31b7b47ae3b_f8relativetof7overlay-confirmedbydoctors.thumb.jpg.35764a1d47c2ecc73252f3559f961648.jpg

IMAGE REMOVED

RECONSIDERING MY ANALYSIS OF THE IMAGE

Edited by Robin Unger

4 hours ago, Robin Unger said:

So the orientation is such, possibly even turned a bit more clock-wise....  and this image completely hides the right temple area where the entry was....

Robin,

That exit wound on the top would be near impossible.  With JFK leaning slightly toward the left and head tilted down but sitting more or less upright, you'd have to have the gun literally under his chin to have an exit at the top of the head like that.

Here'd be an approximate trajectory:

top-exit.jpg

Instead, this is far more likely for a number of reasons:

back-exit.jpg

Chesser said he spotted fragment spray from front to back in that location. The backward movement after the shots shows the same.  I posted a video online showing a guy being shot in the front and side and his head and body movement is very similar to Kennedy's.  And the composite image I made makes sense:

rear+wound.jpg

Looking from top view, the blue dot (below) shows the hole on top. As mentioned, it'd have to be under his chin to come out there. Instead, the red dots and line is much more likely. Another thing too is Speers said that that wound is tangential, meaning similar to a glancing shot. A hole in the middle of the top of the head would not be tangential:

top-limo-wounds.jpg

Chris Davidson has posted numerous images on here from reenactment shows showing that a hole on top would be impossible. But at above, the red dots and red line seem far more likely.

Although hard to see, here is a composite with the top of head autopsy photo with the limo:

limo-with-top-photo.jpg

The yellow dot is where the hole is.  Again, there's no way a shot could have entered the head that low to exit there.

54 minutes ago, Michael Walton said:
5 hours ago, Robin Unger said:

That quote was NOT mine, it was included in a post made by David Josephs

having said that, i do agree with this section of his post.

quote:

So the orientation is such, possibly even turned a bit more clock-wise..

40 minutes ago, Robin Unger said:

That quote was NOT mine, it was included in a post made by David Josephs

OK my bad on that as it looked like it was yours. I did just want to clarify though that photo, the round hole and so on. With Chesser's recent work, the Z film and other stuff, I just cannot imagine that hole being in the correct position way up on the top of the head.

On a related topic here, when you watch the Muchmore and Nix films, it shows the head shots from alternate angles.  I do sometimes wonder how the shot we're discussing here could actually happen.  His lean to the left is much more pronounced so the head shot from the front would seem more difficult.

PS - I did not make these images below nor do I agree with the pergola shooter theory:

Muchmore+2.gif

nix-film-shadow-search-animation-arrowed

I was under the impression we agreed that the glass jar helps orient the image so that the hole is almost centered on the occipital
and the scalp was reflected as usual - forward and back....

If we were to rotate the image to the right around a center line the reflection is still forward with the hole off center to the right at the back of the head.

A different view with the Boswell overlay....

Robin, do you think they turned his head that far to the left (bottom image in your collage) for the F8 photo?

5a33f45348955_f6largewithboswelloverlay.thumb.jpg.e13f06aa5a277ffc26db54e5ab4b90f8.jpg

JFK-Autopsy-Photo-With-Pat-Speer-Caption

7 hours ago, David Josephs said:

I was under the impression we agreed that the glass jar helps orient the image
and the scalp was reflected as usual - forward and back.

Yes, David on this much we are in agreement.

Edited by Robin Unger