The Education Forum

NEW BOOK

Hello everybody !

My name is Lionel Touzellier, I am a french novel writer, and I was invited to join this forum by Kathy Becket. I speak to you from France, and from this far little country, I wrote a book on JFK assassination. Although it is a suspense fiction,  I exhibit a new thesis, unknown, based on true and real datas, all verified. I don’t claim that I found the truth but I am proud of it and specially because I discovered a new angle ( it is rare enough to be underlined, I think) To be honest with you, I can not tell you my deep thoughts because it would spoil the end of my book, but what I can tell is that I tried to shed a new light on this blurring event, a light that nobody explored before. However, at the end, everybody is free to believe what he wants. We live in democratic world, and I respect totally this. I am an open-mind person :)

I give you the link if you are interested to have a look at it : https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077P5PF5K

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lionel,

It appears the English edition of your new book about the JFK Assassination, The Invisible Investigation (2017), is getting some attention among fiction readers.

Thanks for making the beginning chapters free to peruse at amazon.com.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Thanks Paul for your kind answer,

Yes, the first 6 chapters of the english version are available for a free reading in Amazon.com ( to the link I gave), but it doesn't exhibit the basic items of my new thesis... As I told in my first post, I can't tell too much because it would spoil the "astonishing" end ( and, for some disturbing )... But I will tell that the book is divided into 2 tracks 1) I give the outlines of a new investigation (scientific investigation to nanometric scale)  2) there is too a psychological analyse , novel and unknown, of Lee Harvey Oswald. 

I hope it is enough to give you an idea of my novel 

Edited by Lionel Touzellier

spare yourselves from reading this pile of garbage. Fortunately it only cost $3 to download the kindle version. Our author is a lone nutter.

41 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

spare yourselves from reading this pile of garbage. Fortunately it only cost $3 to download the kindle version. Our author is a lone nutter.

Forgive me for being fair, Paul, but aren't people from both sides of the aisle allowed to present their theses in this forum? 

And forgive me for being an adult, Paul, but aren't we pretty much capable of making up our own minds?

But maybe that's just me.

*** You know, man, in fact, that was RUDE, dude. I do not agree with any lone nut theories, but to insult them and call their work a pile of garbage is about as infantile as it can be.

DAMN,, man.

Edited by Glenn Nall

3 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

It's also passé to use the outsiders-solve-the-case plot.  What is this, Manga with big-eyed, half naked girls?

oh, wait - there are half-naked girls in it??? Pics, too????

1 minute ago, Glenn Nall said:

Forgive me for being fair, Paul, but aren't people from both sides of the aisle allowed to present their theses in this forum? 

And forgive me for being an adult, Paul, but aren't we pretty much capable of making up our own minds?

But maybe that's just me.

Nah - he's workin' us.

1 minute ago, David Andrews said:

I took that line out because of your earlier post.  Just when I think I'm out - THEY PULL ME BACK IN!

that's not fair. now MY post is totally ruined. THANKS, man.

;)

3 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Edited by Glenn Nall

5 minutes ago, David Andrews said:

Nah - he's workin' us.

yet my two questions stand. if the answer to either is "no," then I'd say we have a problem.

20 hours ago, Lionel Touzellier said:

Thanks Paul for your kind answer,

Yes, the first 6 chapters of the english version are available for a free reading in Amazon.com ( to the link I gave), but it doesn't exhibit the basic items of my new thesis... As I told in my first post, I can't tell too much because it would spoil the "astonishing" end ( and, for some disturbing )... But I will tell that the book is divided into 2 tracks 1) I give the outlines of a new investigation (scientific investigation to nanometric scale)  2) there is too a psychological analyse , novel and unknown, of Lee Harvey Oswald. 

I hope it is enough to give you an idea of my novel 

welcome, Lionel.

i dare say that if it really is that your thesis ends up being a LHO/lone-gunman one, then I wouldn't expect a lot of sales from this forum. 

But thanks for sharing.