The Education Forum

ALTGENS 6/THE BULLET HOLE/ PLOTTING IT'S PATH

10 hours ago, Greg Wagner said:

Very interesting, Chris. Take a look at Sherry Fiester's work in her book, "Enemy of the Truth." Sherry was a certified crime scene investigator and law enforcement instructor for 30 years. She was recognized as an expert on such matters in a court of law. Her analysis also puts a shooter on the south knoll. I believe her contention is that it was the origin of the fatal head shot. I don't believe that would have went through the windshield though.

Regarding whether or not there was a hole in the windshield, there were several people who had a good look at it and described it as a hole. Going from memory here, but I seem to recall one of them even describing the edges of the hole as smooth on the outside of the windshield and chipped on the inside, indicating a shot from the front:

o    Stavis Ellis, DPD

o    HR Freeman, DPD

o    Dr Evalea Glanges

o    Charles Taylor Jr, Secret Service

o    Richard Dudman, St Louis Dispatch

o    Frank Cormier, St Louis Dispatch

o    George Whitaker, Ford

o    NIck Prencipe, US Parks Police

Thanks for the witness list, had no idea that many reported a hole.

2 hours ago, Rick McTague said:

Each time I go to DP, I try to figure out the angle you describe here, the nearly flat trajectory of a bullet going through the windshield and hitting JFK in the throat.  I think your analysis makes the most sense; there is no angle that works for the throat shot from the grassy knoll / picket fence area.  It seems to me that the shooter had to be lower to the ground than elevated on the overpass.  

For what it's worth, I believe this is the second shot that kit JFK - he was hit in the back and said "My God, I've been hit!".  There would have been no way to say anything after he was shot in the throat.  This is also more evidence against the SBT.  If he was hit in the back (or "neck" as Gerald Ford changed it to in the WCR), and that same bullet exited through his throat, how could he say anything?

yes his saying "I've been hit" makes the throat shot as the first hit almost impossible. 

5 hours ago, Jerome Corsi said:

Chris, this is the argument Tosh Plumlee makes.  I'm inclined to agree.

Jerome the link led me to your work history  not anything by Plumlee. this has happened twice recently and the error maybe on my side not yours

3 hours ago, Chris Bristow said:

Micah, Jackies left hand is holding JFK's forearm from underneath. if her right hand was at JFK's shoulder it would have to cover the right hand hold on the right rear of the limo. or it would have to obscure part of JFK's coat. But we can see the hand hold and his coat. there is no place for her arm to reaching up to the anomaly in the windshield.   But am am not trying to prove the bullet hole is real! i am only testing the theory by tracing the possible trajectory. Had i found the trajectory led up into the air i might be willing to argue that the hole is not real. that would be based on the fact there was no blimp in the plaza that day so no platform for a shooter in the air. i am sort of kidding but my point is i am not here to debate whether the hole is real or not.

I think that's Jackie's RIGHT glove.

4 hours ago, Micah Mileto said:

I think that's Jackie's RIGHT glove.

We can disagree on which is left and right but do you agree her hands could not be near what is said to be the "hole"?  We can see all of JFK's coat and the hand rail in the back and that leaves  no place for her arm. We would have to see her arm if her glove was at the position of the hole.

Edited by Chris Bristow

10 hours ago, Chris Bristow said:

We can disagree on which is left and right but do you agree her hands could not be near what is said to be the "hole"?  We can see all of JFK's coat and the hand rail in the back and that leaves  no place for her arm. We would have to see her arm if her glove was at the position of the hole.

Originally I was going to say the white spot near the rearview mirror is Jackie's right glove on Kennedy's shoulder while her left glove is on his arm. Double checking Zapruder it looks like both her hands were on his arm, you just can't see her right glove very well in Altgens 6. 

4 hours ago, Robin Unger said:

Ya it could be the Croft Lady. My eyes went fuzzy trying to identify who was in the background. Another part I can't make sense of is what looks like the hair on the left side of JFK's head seem to continue behind his head. It has a ribbed look to it . That dark area also bleeds over slightly onto the rear view mirror. But the Croft Lady is still the most obvious possibility.