The Education Forum

John Newman wrote on Facebook today

Follow-up posting on Facebook by John Newman:

"The problem was on the Create Space side. I am making a few small changes to the manuscript and the book will be pulled for a couple days after I approve it. It wasn't supposed to be pulled. And now that it has been we can't get it back until I approve the remaining changes. In the meantime, scammers are free to jump onto the Amazon site and tell you they can sell you the book for $1,000 when the truth is they can't sell the book until we sell it to them--it's really not available at all. So don't attempt to buy it until I let you know when it will be available for $29.99. I will post the errata sheet on FB at that time."

On 23/12/2017 at 2:13 AM, Douglas Caddy said:

"The problem was on the Create Space side. I am making a few small changes to the manuscript and the book will be pulled for a couple days after I approve it. It wasn't supposed to be pulled. And now that it has been we can't get it back until I approve the remaining changes. In the meantime, scammers are free to jump onto the Amazon site and tell you they can sell you the book for $1,000 when the truth is they can't sell the book until we sell it to them--it's really not available at all. So don't attempt to buy it until I let you know when it will be available for $29.99. I will post the errata sheet on FB at that time."

W-O-W!