The Education Forum
Rich Pope

Alternative Theory

On 12/30/2017 at 6:49 PM, Rich Pope said:

I stumbled across this link which provides an alternative idea of how JFK was assassinated.  If anyone has the time, please view it and let me know what you think.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIPArH-WymgiRdfArDk9ctA

Rich,

It's an interesting CT.   Obviously, if Chuck Clay is correct, then not only is Lee Harvey Oswald innocent of the JFK murder, but so is the CIA.  Instead, the JFK Assassination now centers on members of the US Secret Service -- and especially the JFK limo driver.

In this CT, the limo itself had been booby-trapped.  Only the US Secret Service had this sort of access to the limo.

What is interesting about his CT is that he visually shows JFK's head being violently forced backward at the same moment that Governor Connolly is violently pushed forward, while the limo driver appears to be attending to something technical, instead of driving the limo.

Does this leave the DPD and General Walker innocent, if this theory is correct?   No, because of the CT by LAPD officer Gareth Wean, who was a close personal friend of Dallas Sheriff Bill Decker (cf. General Walker and the Murder of President Kennedy; the Extensive New Evidence of a Radical Right Conspiracy (2015)).

Gareth Wean claimed in 1971 that he met with Bill Decker, Audie Murphy and Senator John Tower in December 1963, to hear information from Senator Tower that General Walker had organized a False-Flag Assassination of JFK, which was to use only blanks, designed to scare the world into believing that Fidel Castro tried to kill JFK.

Because it was a phony, False Flag Assassination, and more like a prank, many elements of the Dallas Radical Right quickly signed up to participate.

Yet if Chuck Clay is correct, then we should coordinate the Secret Service booby-trapped limo with General Walker's False Flag event.  

Many in the Secret Service had to be aware of this, since they were in charge of the vehicle itself.  To create a tiny bazooka in the jump-seat in front of JFK, that could be fired from the driver's seat would require a lot of coordination.

The fact that the JFK limo was confiscated quickly, and repaired extensively without extensive photographs, immediately after the JFK Assassination, lends some extra weight to his theory.   Very interesting.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo
typos

Paul,

Thank you very much for offering your insights on this particular conspiracy theory.  I don't think it makes sense because the would have been burn  marks on Kennedy's face and in the autopsy photos, we simply don't see that.  But maybe this explanation isn't viable because I don't know enough about the type of weapon Chuck Clay is describing.  

Rich

If there was a shaped charge in the backof the seat,wouldnt the seat back be all schredded?I havent seen any damage to the seat like that in my recollection.

Harvey,

I looked online for pictures of the limo before LBJ had it rebuilt.  I could not find any pictures that gave a clear view of the jump seat Governor Connally was sitting in.  If you have a picture that gives a clear view of the back of the jump seat, I would love to see it.

Rich

Edited by Rich Pope

Posted (edited)

I don’t know anything about this sort of thing, but the concept has occurred to me before. I could imagine a radio controlled detonation device that simultaneously controlled a remote gunshot noise. The argument of Kennedy being blown back at the same instant that Connally was thrown forward is interesting. Umbrella Man had a very nice potential antenna in his hand, and he was in a good position to time the shot.

Edited by Tom Hume

Tom,

The site I visited said William Greer had a handheld device with a button on it and a cord leading to the device.  I do take into account that Greer was driving at a snail's pace, if not completely stopped when he was looking back at the president.  Greer could have been slowing down to allow Clint Hill to catch-up to the limo and get on board before Greer gunned the engine and headed to Parkland.  Also, if there was a device placed in the jump seat of the car, whomever placed it there would have to be counting on the fact that Kennedy was facing forward and not leaning to his right while waving, and also what effect would Governor Connally's weight against the back of the seat had on the trajectory of the explosive.  For example, if Connally was sitting firmly against the back of the jump seat, then the trajectory would be lower.  All of this assumes that the people who placed the device in the jump seat really cared if Kennedy was shot in the head or not.  

Rich, see this is where you can get yourself in trouble by believing anything and everything you read about this case. The case is pretty straightforward - shots were fired immediately after you see Kennedy appearing from behind the sign, Connally, gets shot, there's a slight pause, then the kill shots.  That's all.

Usually the simplest explanations are the most logical and truest of what happened. When you start believing that the limo driver was involved with a shape charge, and possibly a man down in the manhole by the curve shot him, and the umbrella had a poison dart in it, then you start moving into LALA land like believing in green UFO men and the moon landing was fake and OJ was innocent.

Michael,

To begin with, I never said I believed the driver used a shape charge to kill JFK.  I simply wanted to know if anyone had ever heard of this theory before.  I literally heard about it early this morning.  So, I asked on the forum if anyone knew anything about it.  Please, in the future don't make unnecessary judgements on me based on questions I might post.  I'm only trying to converse with others on the topic at hand.  If this website is simply jump on the guy who doesn't think like we do, then I just can't be a part of that.

4 minutes ago, Rich Pope said:

Michael,

To begin with, I never said I believed the driver used a shape charge to kill JFK.  I simply wanted to know if anyone had ever heard of this theory before.  I literally heard about it early this morning.  So, I asked on the forum if anyone knew anything about it.  Please, in the future don't make unnecessary judgements on me based on questions I might post.  I'm only trying to converse with others on the topic at hand.  If this website is simply jump on the guy who doesn't think like we do, then I just can't be a part of that.

Rich, just a heads-up. You will find that Michael Walton and Paul Trejo will forever be mischaracterizing, to put it mildly, what you say here. It’s a game of whack-a-mole if you chose to engage. 

Posted (edited)
12 minutes ago, Rich Pope said:

Rich, fair enough. But what I said above stands.  Not for you perhaps but for those who believe anything and everything happened on 11/22/63. What many, many people in this case have a hard time understanding (not saying you of course) is that the kill part was not hard to do - just put some shooters in strategic locations and have a fall guy ready, then once Oswald was murdered on Sunday, just write the official narrative that he did it alone. Which was pretty much what happened. But in many people's minds, simple is impossible.

And unfortunately, one of the posters here - Clark - is one of those believers of "there were two clones of Oswald and the films were faked and the limo driver did it and Baker screwed around with Oswald..." and on and on.  One of his funny beliefs in this case, ironically since your Dad worked in the telecom industry, was that the building that housed Ruby's nightclub also housed assassination central in the basement of the building.  If you can believe it, his rationale for this was because years later when that building was renovated, there were supposedly a lot of copper wiring found in the building.  In other words - lots of copper wiring = assassination central.

I've teased him about it ever since, saying "Oh, yeah, I can see it now with Dulles, the real LBJ, Nixon, Hunt, and Lansdale all down there commanding the shooters while Ruby was serving high balls." Truly funny stuff. That's the extent of what Clark has to offer here while I've posted a lot of good stuff, including illustrations showing how the rear head wound probably looked and debunking a lot of other baloney on here, especially the film faking and the Oswald clone fairy tale. When Clark is painted in a corner, he usually reverts to personal attacks.

You'll see him do this a lot with Trejo who, although I don't agree with his theory on the murder, seems to be a genuinely nice person on EF. 

Edited by Michael Walton

Michael Clark,

Thank you very much for the heads-up.  I appreciate your advice.

Michael Walon,

Thanks for the clarification.  The website JFKMurderSolved.com offered a monetary reward for anyone who could prove James Files didn't shoot JFK.  When I gave the proof, the admin on the site simply blocked me and wouldn't respond to emails.  I honestly didn't believe he would cough-up the reward money.  I just chalked it up to that site has a product they are trying to sell so proving them wrong would wreck their business.

36 minutes ago, Rich Pope said:

Michael Walon,

Thanks for the clarification.  The website JFKMurderSolved.com offered a monetary reward for anyone who could prove James Files didn't shoot JFK.  When I gave the proof, the admin on the site simply blocked me and wouldn't respond to emails.  I honestly didn't believe he would cough-up the reward money.  I just chalked it up to that site has a product they are trying to sell so proving them wrong would wreck their business.

Rich,

Would you care to share -- in summary form -- your proof that James Files didn't shoot JFK?  

I also find James Files to be a phony -- someone who came forward after a quarter century of JFK CT literature had already poured forth -- and whose real claim to "fame" was that he was the chauffeur of Chicago Mafia hitman, Charles Nicoletti.

Since Nicoletti also knew famous Mafia figure, Johnny Roselli, who had become famous in the 1990's in various CIA-did-it CT's, it seems to me that James Files used his time in jail to piece together an elaborate CT in which he played the starring role -- the Grassy Knoll shooter.

It's good fiction -- but it doesn't fit together for me.   Yet I cannot say I have PROOF.

Care to summarize your proofs with this thread?   Or at least provide a link to your past work?

HAPPY NEW YEAR! :D
--Paul Trejo

James Files claims he shot one time at Kennedy with an Remington XP-100 Fireball.  Then he claims he took the shell casing, bit into it and set it on the fence.  However, two cartridges were found and the markings on the casings indicate they were manufactured after the year 1971.  If Files shot once, why were there two cartridges?  And of course the manufacture markings make it entirely impossible. 

http://www.manuscriptservice.com/Headstamp/