The Education Forum

Paul, 

I get it.  You won't know anything until all the players are dead.  And the last time I looked, Poppy Bush is still alive, among others.  

Paul,

I would like to pick your brain...do you believe E. Howard Hunts deathbed confession implicating Lucien Sarti as the Grassy Knoll shooter, or do you think that Badgeman was Roscoe White?  Or, do you have any other thoughts?  Things are really getting interesting!  :)

David,

Thank you very much for the link!  

22 minutes ago, Rich Pope said:

You won't know anything until all the players are dead.  And the last time I looked, Poppy Bush is still alive, among others.  

I am thinking that James McCord is a key, living player. In a big and demonstrable way. Same with Liddy but not demonstrably. Vecaiana is a third, living player who knows more.

Also, AFAIK, Larry Crafard is still alive.

David,

I've always admitted that I have a CT, that is, a THEORY, and I am far from a CONCLUSION.   

Which is to say, that I consciously have OPINIONS.

There is a vast difference between OPINIONS and FANTASIES, and evidently you don't know that.

There is also a difference between OPINIONS and ASSUMPTIONS.   Evidently you don't know that, either.

HOWEVER -- I still consider your work of holding the CIA-did-it CTers accountable, to be a valuable service to the CT Community at large.

So, please accept my very best wishes to you and yours for a Happy 2018.

Best regards,
--Paul Trejo

2 hours ago, Rich Pope said:

Paul, 

I get it.  You won't know anything until all the players are dead.  And the last time I looked, Poppy Bush is still alive, among others.  

Rich,

In my CT, our former President George HW Bush had nothing whatever to do with the JFK Assassination.  

Nothing.  Nada.  Zip.

The key reason that his name ever came up in the CT literature was that younger people -- unfamiliar with the genius of CT giants like Harold Weisberg and Silvia Meagher -- could only relate Presidential politics with faces they knew.   Thus, the President of *their* childhood became the villain of the piece.

The only people still kicking from the 1963 JFK Assassination saga, are, off the top of my head:

1. Marina Oswald
2. Ruth Paine
3. Michael Paine
4. Bernie Weissman
5. Larrie Schmidt
6. Harry Dean

To the best of my knowledge, nobody from 1963 workers in the Dallas Police, Dallas Sheriff's Department, Dallas FBI or Dallas Secret Service, are still living.

Nobody from Jaggars-Chiles-Stovall 1963 is still living, either, to the best of my knowledge.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Posted (edited)
34 minutes ago, Paul Trejo said:

There is a vast difference between OPINIONS and FANTASIES, and evidently you don't know that.

IMO, though, your many unproven "opinions" expressed HERE are, indeed, "fantasies".

There is also a difference between OPINIONS and ASSUMPTIONS.   Evidently you don't know that, either.

OPINION -- a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge.

ASSUMPTION -- a thing that is accepted as true or as certain to happen, without proof.

Sounds similar to me.

HOWEVER -- I still consider your work of holding the CIA-did-it CTers accountable, to be a valuable service to the CT Community at large.

So, please accept my very best wishes to you and yours for a Happy 2018.

Same to you, Paul. :)

Edited by David Von Pein

Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Paul Trejo said:

To the best of my knowledge, nobody from 1963 workers in the Dallas Police, Dallas Sheriff's Department, Dallas FBI or Dallas Secret Service, are still living.

I think Jim Leavelle is still with us. (Isn't he?)

And I would think there'd still be several members of the DPD and Bill Decker's Sheriff's Office still alive today. Many of those guys were in their 20s or early 30s in 1963 (weren't they?), so some of them wouldn't yet have reached 80.

Edited by David Von Pein

Posted (edited)
20 hours ago, Rich Pope said:

Paul,

I would like to pick your brain...do you believe E. Howard Hunts deathbed confession implicating Lucien Sarti as the Grassy Knoll shooter, or do you think that Badgeman was Roscoe White?  Or, do you have any other thoughts?  Things are really getting interesting!  :)

Rich,

I believe half of Howard Hunt's deathbed confession.   I do believe that he was involved in the JFK Assassination -- because as a former CIA agent, he had no motive to say so -- yet he did. 

Yet there are inconsistencies in his story, and we must not be too literal about it.   First, I would say that his alleged identification of LBJ at the top of the JFK plot was a big mystery -- it was not spoken, it was a diagram -- and it was unclear whether the diagram showed his opinion, his knowledge, or just his own shame

In my CT, the reason that Howard Hunt portrayed LBJ at the top of his JFK plot diagram, was because Howard Hunt was ashamed of his treason to the USA, knowing that he had sworn to take orders from the President.  So, to protect his pride, he portrayed LBJ at the top, to indicate to his son that he saw himself being loyal to the President as LBJ.   So, this really wasn't a coup'd'etaf in his mind was an orderly observation of Constitutional power.

In other words, Howard Hunt was in denial about the JFK hit - in his own mind. Given that psychological theory, I proceed to his claim about Lucien Sarti.  Since symbols were already part of Hunt's confession, we cannot be surprised that Lucien Sarti would be used by Hunt as a "symbol" to stand in for the whole JFK shooter division of the JFK plot.   Plenty of other CTers from 1965-1985 had already named Lucien Sarti as a suspect.   (The foreign surname symbolized the unreal, alien aspect of the JFK murder.)

I don't think that Roscoe White was Badgeman, because we have at least one WC witness who saw Roscoe White out in the open of the Grassy Knoll at the time.  I won't delve too deeply into this woods at present -- except to say that I do believe that the Dallas Police and Deputies were heavily represented as JFK shooters and shooter support.   

Roscoe White was a Dallas Policeman.   J.D. TIppit was, too.   The parking lot behind the Grassy Knoll was reserved for paying workers at the Dallas County Jail -- including officers, clerks, medical staff and even executioners.  Dealey Plaza was pretty grim, if the people only knew.

Anyway -- when it comes to Roscoe White, I rely on the claims of his son, Ricky White.   According to Ricky White, his father, Roscoe White, confessed that he was the shooter of JFK on 11/22/1963, and ALSO that he was the shooter of JD Tippit.

Now -- there are problems with Ricky White's story -- but there are also bizarre realities -- for example, his mother, Geneva White, had in her possession a copy of an Oswald Backyard Photograph that nobody else -- not even the Warren Commission -- had ever seen.  That's bizarre.

It is possible that Roscoe White did not shoot JD Tippit -- rather, Roscoe's manuscript, I Was Mandarin (1971), might have been a bio-fiction spy novel intended for sale to Hollywood.   However, Professor Walt Brown (1995) revealed that young Mike Robinson overheard Roscoe White confessing that he killed JD Tippit on 11/22/1963 in the men's washroom at Dallas City Jail.

Finally, because Jeff Caufield (2015) showed that General Walker and JD Tippit crossed paths many times in 1963 in the context of John Birch Society meetings, I do not consider it impossible when I read accounts by various photographic experts who say that Badgeman matches the JD Tippit facial features precisely.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo
addition; typos

Geneva White, the wife of Roscoe White, was interviewed by Harrison Edward Livingstone for the book, High Treason (1990)

White asked Tippit to drive Oswald to Redbird Airport.. .Tippit balked, suspecting they were involved in the assassination he had just heard about, and White had to shoot him right then. Oswald ran away. There is a report that an extra police shirt was found in the backseat of Tippit's car, and we surmise that this belonged to Roscoe, who changed his clothes there. It is also thought that Tippit's car was the one that stopped at Oswald's house and beeped, and then picked him up down the street.

Paul,

The reason why I mentioned Poppy Bush is because we have pictures of him at Dealey Plaza the day of the assassination, his lying about where he was that day, his phony phone call to try to establish an alibi, and his lying about not working for the CIA.  I did read somewhere that with the new CIA document dump this year, Bush's name was redacted.  Even if he wasn't part of the assassination, he knows enough for people to keep his name out of it.

Rich,

You have no actual evidence that GHW Bush worked for the CIA in 1963.   It's postmodern fiction.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Paul,

I never said he worked for the CIA in 1963.  Please, don't put words in my mouth.  I feel you are so eager to prove your theory that you are jumping to conclusions.  

The CIA's own website lists that Bush was a director.  

https://www.cia.gov/news-information/featured-story-archive/2016-featured-story-archive/bush-as-director-of-central-intelligence.html

There's your "actual" evidence.