Jump to content
The Education Forum

Recommended Posts

In addition, Paul...You have no earthly idea what evidence I have concerning JFK.  That's kind of an asinine statement to make.  Just because YOU don't have the evidence doesn't mean OTHERS don't.  Why would anyone want to share what they have if they get verbally assaulted on a JFK forum?  I'm happy just living my life knowing what I know and I'm getting to the point where I don't really feel the need to share anything with anyone.  You said in a previous post you just wanted to know who shot JFK.  Would you like me to provide you with the names of all the shooters?  Or just the name of the person who administered the final kill shot?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If one had evidence, I would think they would want to share evidence to prove what they say.  That way, if anyone verbally assaulted someone, and they proved what they said was true, they would  get an apology.

Do you know who the shooters were?  Or the name of the person who administered the final kill shot?  If you know, why don't you say?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Rich Pope said:

Paul,

I never said he worked for the CIA in 1963.  Please, don't put words in my mouth.  I feel you are so eager to prove your theory that you are jumping to conclusions.  

The CIA's own website lists that Bush was a director.  

https://www.cia.gov/news-information/featured-story-archive/2016-featured-story-archive/bush-as-director-of-central-intelligence.html

There's your "actual" evidence.

 

Rich,

You said Bush had been "lying about NOT working for the CIA".   I didn't put words in your mouth.   I'm not at all eager to prove my theory.  I've been very patient on this Forum for many years.

Nobody denies that GHW Bush was Director of the CIA in later life -- but Bush never denied that, either.   When did Bush lie about it?   NEVER.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Rich Pope said:

In addition, Paul...You have no earthly idea what evidence I have concerning JFK.  That's kind of an asinine statement to make.  Just because YOU don't have the evidence doesn't mean OTHERS don't.  Why would anyone want to share what they have if they get verbally assaulted on a JFK forum?  I'm happy just living my life knowing what I know and I'm getting to the point where I don't really feel the need to share anything with anyone.  You said in a previous post you just wanted to know who shot JFK.  Would you like me to provide you with the names of all the shooters?  Or just the name of the person who administered the final kill shot?

Rich,

When I say you have no evidence that GHW Bush was a CIA agent in 1963, I mean it.  You don't, and nobody does, because in 1963 GHW Bush was a young millionaire trying to become a young billionaire.   That's a lot of work, sir.   It's life-consuming.   Nobody has time to become a billionaire and also hold down a full-time CIA agent job.   It can't be done.

It's not an asinine statement; it's perfectly logical.  

Also -- did I verbally assault you?   I don't think so.  If so, then I've been verbally murdered on this Forum.   Maybe it's the years of callouses I have from this Forum, but I had believed we were having one of the most respectful conversations I've enjoyed on this Forum since I joined in 2011.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, Rich Pope said:

Paul,

The reason why I mentioned Poppy Bush is because we have pictures of him at Dealey Plaza the day of the assassination, his lying about where he was that day, his phony phone call to try to establish an alibi, and his lying about not working for the CIA.  I did read somewhere that with the new CIA document dump this year, Bush's name was redacted.  Even if he wasn't part of the assassination, he knows enough for people to keep his name out of it.

If you have even one photo of him there, please share. 

I want to see a photo that  conclusively is of him, not a behind shot as in the alleged photos of Gen. Langsdale.  So no back of head or fuzzy shots.  A real clear photo of him.

Edited by Cory Santos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Rich Pope said:

Paul,

I never said he worked for the CIA in 1963.  Please, don't put words in my mouth.  I feel you are so eager to prove your theory that you are jumping to conclusions.  

The CIA's own website lists that Bush was a director.  

https://www.cia.gov/news-information/featured-story-archive/2016-featured-story-archive/bush-as-director-of-central-intelligence.html

There's your "actual" evidence.

 

He was director in 1976 not 1963.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, Rich Pope said:

In addition, Paul...You have no earthly idea what evidence I have concerning JFK.  That's kind of an asinine statement to make.  Just because YOU don't have the evidence doesn't mean OTHERS don't.  Why would anyone want to share what they have if they get verbally assaulted on a JFK forum?  I'm happy just living my life knowing what I know and I'm getting to the point where I don't really feel the need to share anything with anyone.  You said in a previous post you just wanted to know who shot JFK.  Would you like me to provide you with the names of all the shooters?  Or just the name of the person who administered the final kill shot?

Please give us the names.

If you are right, heck, you and I will go to the Egyption Lounge and I will treat.  You can even have dessert.

Edited by Cory Santos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, David Von Pein said:

Too dry. I like my desserts moist. :)

LOl, yeah yeah, look to be fair, if you understood how long I was at the computer when I wrote it... oh nevermind.  Caught red handed.

Edited by Cory Santos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cory,

When I was a kid my mom and dad took me to the Egyptian Lounge in Dallas.  All I remember is how great the pizza was.  Unfortunately, I live in Missouri now so you taking me to a dinner and dessert, although it sounds amazing, would be pretty expensive.  I initially came to this forum to explain that Judyth Vary Baker, although at times she contradicts herself, was provided a WATS line number so that she and Lee Oswald could speak to each other a no cost.  There was no request made to the Justice Department as the government did plan to listen into the conversations out of concern about Oswald's communist leanings.  They only spoke maybe 5 or 6 times using that number. 

I also came to this forum to prove that James Files was a fraud.  That was actually the easy part.  We already know who the shooters were and even who the person is who made the final head shot that killed President Kennedy.  In fact, after the assassination, the Dallas Police arrested this man but released him later at the request of the FBI.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Ok, thanks for the reply.

1) name the shooters.  What evidence do you have to support this?

2) Do you have documentary proof about the line?

3)  If yes, where did you get it?

4) Did the W.C. and/or House or any other governmental agency every request this information from your father or the company he worked for?  If yes, do you have proof?

5)  How do you know JVB?  When did you first meet her?  When did you last speak with her?

6) How do you know the line was used by her exactly and not someone else?

7) Why would they need a number at no cost if LHO was some government agent and she worked for the CIA?  Certainly they would have cash, lots of it.

8) Do you know what they spoke about?  Was it the planned trips to Cancun LOl, that was a joke but seriously, what did they speak about?

Thanks,

remember, I am a trial attorney, I dont mean to offend with these questions.  I would hold anyone, w.c. supporter or c.t. to the same strict standards as to explosive allegations such as these.  Perhaps you have the missing link, hey, great!  If you are looking at doing a documentary let me know, I might be able to help as I am in the entertainment industry.  I just want to get more information.  If you would rather respond to parts of this in private, you can email me at Cory@SantosLawOffices.com which is a more secure venue anyways.

Edited by Cory Santos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rich Pope said:

Cory,

When I was a kid my mom and dad took me to the Egyptian Lounge in Dallas.  All I remember is how great the pizza was.  Unfortunately, I live in Missouri now so you taking me to a dinner and dessert, although it sounds amazing, would be pretty expensive.  I initially came to this forum to explain that Judyth Vary Baker, although at times she contradicts herself, was provided a WATS line number so that she and Lee Oswald could speak to each other a no cost.  There was no request made to the Justice Department as the government did plan to listen into the conversations out of concern about Oswald's communist leanings.  They only spoke maybe 5 or 6 times using that number. 

I also came to this forum to prove that James Files was a fraud.  That was actually the easy part.  We already know who the shooters were and even who the person is who made the final head shot that killed President Kennedy.  In fact, after the assassination, the Dallas Police arrested this man but released him later at the request of the FBI.

 

Rich, Your point about the WATS line is interesting to me because I have a hunch that Ruby and the Carousel crew were tapping lines at the Carousel lounge, eavesdropping on, blackmailing and manipulating powerful people at the Adolphus and other nearby places, and provide some post-assassination logistics and communications, possibly prior to the assassination as well. There is some information on "racing wires" that come up regarding the assassination as well but EF threads on that eludes me for the most part. Part of my hunch has to do with the fact that the Telco Central office popped-up there, near the Carousel, years later, and likely proceeded an older one.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Cory,

You really don't understand how things worked back then.  If the government knocks on your door and you're the only telephone company in Texas, you give the government what they want, regardless of any Justice Department warrants being issued.  Southwestern Bell gave the WATS line information to the Central Intelligence Agency.  The Central Intelligence Agency gave the information to David Ferrie and he gave it to Judyth.  There's no explosive allegations being made her.  It's a simple transaction that allowed for plausible deniability.  And if things get too hot, discredit Judyth Baker.  

Regardless of your list of questions, the shooter is known.  The shooter was arrested and later released by the Dallas Police Department.  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Rich Pope said:

Cory,

You really don't understand how things worked back then.  If the government knocks on your door and you're the only telephone company in Texas, you give the government what they want, regardless of any Justice Department warrants being issued.  Southwestern Bell gave the WATS line information to the Central Intelligence Agency.  The Central Intelligence Agency gave the information to David Ferrie and he gave it to Judyth.  There's no explosive allegations being made her.  It's a simple transaction that allowed for plausible deniability.  And if things get too hot, discredit Judyth Baker.  

Regardless of your list of questions, the shooter is known.  The shooter was arrested and later released by the Dallas Police Department.  

 

 

And anyone can tap a regular phone line. Anyone can bridge a connection to create a party line. Not in all circumstances, but very often it is very easy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
25 minutes ago, Rich Pope said:

The shooter was arrested and later released by the Dallas Police Department. 

I didn't realize that Oswald was released after he was arrested. That's news to me. [Obligatory: :)]

Edited by David Von Pein

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Please sign in to comment

You will be able to leave a comment after signing in



Sign In Now

×