The Education Forum

25 minutes ago, Pamela Brown said:
11 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

It seems possible to me that Judyth was indeed a young CIA employee who knew Oswald and Ferrie, and maybe even socialized with them. It seems possible to me that she embellished the story later in life in order to get attention. So maybe the WATS line story could be true even if much of the rest isn't. I'm curious to see what Rich finds in the box.[...]

Do you simply believe Judyth, or do you have some objective documentation to support your opinion?

Pamela,

I don't believe most of what Judyth says and I pay no attention to her. I merely stated in my post that something seems possible to me. It seems possible because I know of nothing that precludes that possibility. But just because it seems possible doesn't mean that I actually believe it.

As they say, anything is possible.

Oh wait, there is one little thing. Wasn't Judyth able to show that she  worked at Reilly Coffee Company? If that was indeed a CIA front, then that would be some indication that Judyth may have been a CIA asset.

Sandy,

I have a binder at home with the names of all the CIA fronts.  I'm at work right now and I'm playing in a chess tournament tonight but when I get home, I'll look to see if Reilly Coffee Company is listed as a CIA front.

On 1/2/2018 at 10:27 PM, Sandy Larsen said:

Pamela,

I don't believe most of what Judyth says and I pay no attention to her. I merely stated in my post that something seems possible to me. It seems possible because I know of nothing that precludes that possibility. But just because it seems possible doesn't mean that I actually believe it.

As they say, anything is possible.

Oh wait, there is one little thing. Wasn't Judyth able to show that she  worked at Reilly Coffee Company? If that was indeed a CIA front, then that would be some indication that Judyth may have been a CIA asset.

Judyth did work at Reily Coffee at the same time as LHO.  I don't jump to the conclusion that it was a CIA front, though.  Judyth has milked this connection to try to blot out Marina and replace her, imo.  It is my thinking that LHO may have even flirted with Judyth but that she was snobby to him at the time and regretted this after he became famous.  I have not found anything to connect LHO and Judyth in a personal way except all of her convoiutions of what she calls 'evidence'. 

BTW she says she told her sister Debbee about having an affair with LHO not long after the assassination, but does not disclose when she started to tell anyone about the 'bioweapon plot.'  That makes me wonder if she and Haslam didn't cook that up together.  They are both from Bradenton, FL and could have met before they say they did.  Just a thought...

Speaking of Reilly Coffee Co., John Simkin, on his thread which I bumped on Jean-Pierre Lafitte, uses Hank Albarelli as a source for the claim that Lafitte also worked at Reilly Coffee. Lafitte has a long history as a cooperative source for FBN, as a chef who worked at the International Trade Mart (Shaw said he was the best chef in New Orleans), and as taking part in a theft of Garrison’s office along with a CIA agent and - well, I’ll let you read what Simkin says next. 

Edited by Paul Brancato

I've always found it amazing that some people actually fall for her story. But what was Barnum's famous quote...about suckers? LOL

She planned to give cancer causing cells to Oswald to take with him to MC?  Please.   Her story is about as plausible as those who think the moon landings never happened.

But don't take it from me (not too many things ARE taken from me on this forum - LOL). Here's a quote from Jeff Morley...

She says she had a romance with Lee Harvey Oswald and they worked on a secret bio-weapons program in New Orleans in 1963. As the 50th anniversary of the assassination approached, her flair for self-dramatization was getting some attention.

Jesse Ventura has endorsed her story. She’s gotten respectful treatment in Pittsburgh. A San Francisco newspaper columnist reported her story uncritically.

There is little evidence that her story is true. 

One Baker believer argues this evidence supports her story.

— A pay stub from a company where Oswald worked that verifies they worked together;

— “A friend who said on tape that she and her husband double-dated with Baker and Oswald;”

— “Videotapes of Baker recounting her experience in the laboratory and her recollection of her superior there, Dr. Ochsner, who had ties with anti-communist organizations and the FBI.”

This is hardly compelling. A pay stub does not prove a romance. I cannot find a link to any video of the friend saying she and her husband double-dated with Judyth and Lee. And videotapes of her experience with the doctor are irrelevant to the question of whether she had a relationship with Oswald.

Good faith attempts by JFK conspiracy researchers to corroborate her story have resulted in dense and impenetrable discussions that revolve around hearsay — what she said when — but rarely touch on actual evidence.

With the help of credible researchers, John McAdams has compiled the many problems with Baker’s story.

http://jfkfacts.org/fact-check-oswalds-girlfriend-is-she-for-real/

Edited by Michael Walton