The Education Forum

Cubans sorted by name

11 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

I think spray-on came before the booths....   those early bulbs left a nasty mark....

:cheers

It's my premise that the "nasty marks" were simply part of Hoover's and Ferrie's, et al, enjoyment.

But again...

5 minutes ago, Glenn Nall said:

It's my premise that the "nasty marks" were simply part of Hoover's and Ferrie's, et al, enjoyment.

But again...

I personally think there is a thread of homosexuality running thru assassination personnel...  not that it had a bearing one way or the other - other than linking them.

Just another interesting tangent...  cheers

hoovertolson.jpg.7324bb9aadc72f2818a2226b6b304e72.jpg

Hoover

Ferrie, Ruby, Shaw, Oswald were part of yet another "group"

5a4ebcbabb2e8_63-12-02OswaldandRubyhomosexualloversDallasT-1Summer1963beforeMexico.thumb.jpg.6cc9777b65332722a383b16dae34c545.jpg

19 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

I personally think there is a thread of homosexuality running thru assassination personnel...  not that it had a bearing one way or the other - other than linking them.

Just another interesting tangent...  cheers

hoovertolson.jpg.7324bb9aadc72f2818a2226b6b304e72.jpg

Hoover

Ferrie, Ruby, Shaw, Oswald were part of yet another "group"

5a4ebcbabb2e8_63-12-02OswaldandRubyhomosexualloversDallasT-1Summer1963beforeMexico.thumb.jpg.6cc9777b65332722a383b16dae34c545.jpg

yep, i'd read this of Ruby, and of course of Hoover and Ferrie - i've also read it of George Michael and Boy George but refuse to accept it. 

I have never read of a tanning booth at the Adolphus, but, in keeping with the spirit of cooperation and conjecture with the Lone Nutters, I think that it was actually a hot tub.

please forgive my attempts at levity in this thread. I very seriously think Umbrella Man and DCM were intrinsically involved. I don't expend a lot of energy in Dealey - I don't think it's a road that leads to any real answers. I think the answers we all want will be arrived at from the outside circling in rather than from the inside circling outward.

As addictive as it is to discuss these things, proof of a second shooter by means of some new bullet trajectory analysis will get is no closer to an answer than we already are. Proof that DCM was __________________________ would do very little better.

Proof that Mack Wallace was on the 6th floor would get us nowhere. But I do love talking about it, surely.

On the other hand, new revelations into the murder of JD Tippit, connections between Big Oil and CIA and Big Steel and US Army, between Ruby and Chicago and Marcello and Trafficante and John Martino and the guns-for-Cuba ring, and ad infinitum, is a trail with a plausibly definitive answer or two.

1 minute ago, Glenn Nall said:

not that it had a bearing one way or the other

oh. and dude, political correctness is a thing of the past. There's no need to qualify your remarks. I, nor few others, am reading any -phobia into that.

That xxxx's done. Let's all move forward.

respectfully,

gn

Glenn...

I stumbled upon this after reading a single line by Prouty about "TEXTRON's purchase of BELL"  via the CIA and some other interesting characters... While looking for the key players you might look into the TEXTRON purchase of Bell Helicopter and then the law firms, Insurance companies and banks that were involved - and who owned them.

Cravath, Swain and Moore was ROYAL LITTLE's law firm whose uncle was Arthur Little. 

G William Miller: was nominated by Carter for chairman of the FED.

Cabell's brother was a general in the CIA and was asked by the money men in early 1960 whether the CIA planned to increase its use of helicopters in SE Asia.  Prouty tells us that when they finally got the ok to move helicopters to LAOS it left an inventory whole which BELL/CIA filled to the tune of Billion$.

JFK's wanted to wind down the COLD WAR and remove troops from SE Asia.  The history and tqactics of TEXTRON are just pure nasty business and is connected to the key centers of power identified within the JFK assassination.

Sun Life of Canada:
Textron's early asset stripping was merely a stepping stone both politically and financially to the penetration and takeover of the American aerospace industry by the Rothschild-Astor-Morgan controlled Sun Alliance Insurance Group of London, operating through Boston-based allies.

Not all textile capitalists fell easy prey to Textron. One that fought was American Woolen, a large but deficit ridden company. It was headed by Paul A. Dever, former Democratic governor of Massachusetts. who plainly stated that he would not have Textron steal American Woolen's cash and destroy the mills. Royal Little brought in his Wall Street attorneys, Cravath., Swain and Moore to handle the job. The case was assigned to George William Miller. a recent law school graduate and former Coast Guardsman who saw duty in Shanghai, China at the time, in 1946, when Michael Werner Blumenthal (now Treasury Secretary) lived there.

Textron bought Bell Helicopter in July of 1960, four months before the election. Bell's sales were down an even hundred million in 1959 from nearly double that in 1953. Textron bought the company for what was considered one of the worst deals of the year - $32 million or

exactly the company's book value. Yet Rupert C. Thompson, Jr.; " then Textron Chairman (Miller was President) , boasted,  "We knew we had our objective - 25 percent pre-tax profit on our investment - from day one." 
That was a pretty cocky statement by the head of a company that had $98 million in long-term debt, large amounts of warrants and convertible preferred stock outstanding, and was running out of tax credits. Since 1953 the company had not paid a penny in tax, having run up a tax credit as high as $45 million in 1956. Textron faced full tax liability by 1963,  In fact the company was heading for bankruptcy. Yet somehow, the Prudential Life Insurance Company of Newark, a Morgan influenced firm, provided a $25 million unsecured note to Textron, with a six-year grace period on repayments. A most un-insurance company like type of loan. With the loan, Textron bought Bell and remarkably, helicopter orders zoomed up 50 percent between 1961 and 1962. Bell's UH-IB and UH-IB Iroquois were heavily ordered for JFK's Vietnam War. With this kick, Textron began another round of acquisitions, now heavily defense or machine-tool oriented. The pace was dizzying.

Rand madman Robert Strange McNamara became Secretary of Defense while Cravath Swain and Moore partner, Roswell Gilpatrick became the number two man in Defense. This opened a whole new phase in Textron development.

John J. McCloy. a partner at Cravath Swain and Moore. Miller's law firm. McCloy brought to West Germany a dozen Cravath Swain and Moore lawyers to run the Occupation.

The high-technology branch of Textron operations began quietly in Massachusetts in 1946 as the American Research and Development Corporation. a three million dollar venture-capital firm. It was founded by the Sun Life Assurance of London through its Boston operative  Paul F. Clark. president of the John Hancock Life Insurance Company and director of First National of Boston. the bank whose extraordinary largess built Textron. Also founding ARD was Oscar W. Haussmann.  a top corporate lawyer and chairman of the New England Industrial Research Foundation and the Boston Municipal Research Bureau. and Lessing J. Rosenwalt of Sears Roebuck and Kuhn Loeb. . Control is exercised by Sun Life of Canada through its chairman. Alistair M. Campbell who sits on the ARD board. and sat on Textron's before their formal merger in 1972.

Cravath, Swaine & Moore LLP (known as Cravath) is an American law firm based in New York City, with an additional office in London. Cravath was founded in 1819 and consistently ranks first among the world's most prestigious law firms according to a survey of partners, and second among the world's most prestigious law firms according to a survey of associates. It is now one of the most profitable law firms in the world.

London-NY-Montreal-Chicago

The firm arose from two predecessor firms, respectively located in New York City and Auburn, New York. In 1854, these firms merged to form the firm of Blatchford, Seward & Griswold. Named partner Samuel Blatchford later served on the United States Supreme Court. Named partner William H. Seward later served as both Governor and later Senator from New York. He then became Secretary of State under Presidents Abraham Lincoln and Andrew Johnson. In 1867, he negotiated the purchase of Alaska from Russia in a transaction contemporaries derisively called "Seward's Folly." Paul Drennan Cravath joined the firm in 1899. He instituted the "Cravath System". The system combines a distinctive way of approaching the hiring, training and compensation of lawyers. In 1944, after a series of name changes, the name Cravath, Swaine & Moore was established and has not been altered ever since.  Cravath has represented high profile businesses, from United Airlines in its merger with Continental Airlines, the world's largest airline, to Unilever in its acquisition of Alberto Culver.

In 2010, its litigation department won summary judgment for Morgan Stanley on its breach of contract claim against Discover Financial Services. In a subsequent settlement, Discover agreed to pay Morgan Stanley $775 million to resolve the litigation. In the same year they successfully represented Barnes & Noble in a landmark "poison pill" trial. Past clients ranged from Samuel F.B. Morse, the inventor of the telegraph to corporations such as IBM, PriceWaterhouseCoopers, and CBS. It also performed the legal work necessary to form NBC. More recent decades have seen Cravath represent Netscape in its antitrust suit against Microsoft, resulting in a $750 million settlement; major merger and acquisition deals, such as the DuPont-Conoco merger, the Ford-Jaguar merger, the Bristol-Myers-Squibb merger, the Time-Warner merger, and the AOL-Time-Warner merger; and two famed libel suits: defending Time Inc. against Israeli General Ariel Sharon, and also defending CBS against U.S. Army General William Westmoreland.