The Education Forum

For the UFO people, John Lear's take on the alleged UFO video released.

I know there are some JFK researchers interested in a link to UFO's.  While I am not one of these people, I thought for those people this might be interesting.

The alleged DOD release of an F-18 chasing a UFO appears to be a hoax, according to John Lear.

See below.  It is relevant because if this video was faked, the question is why?  What purpose does it serve? 

In several spots in the new JFK records, I noticed comments about altering photographs, etc. especially as it pertains to Mexico City.

A "strange coincidence"?

Edited by Cory Santos

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What interests me most about the possibility of UFO's is that Wernher von Braun was stationed at Almagordo, NM, when the Roswell crash occurred.  There are rumours that he went to the site but nothing concrete.  However, he managed to persuade JFK to jump to a moon flight when the US had scarcely even had a man in space and was lagging behind the USSR.  So I cannot help but wonder if WVB became convinced, maybe because he did go to Roswell, that there was some sort of base on the far side of the moon where the craft that crashed at Roswell might have come from...

1 hour ago, Pamela Brown said:

What interests me most about the possibility of UFO's is that Wernher von Braun was stationed at Almagordo, NM, when the Roswell crash occurred.  There are rumours that he went to the site but nothing concrete.  However, he managed to persuade JFK to jump to a moon flight when the US had scarcely even had a man in space and was lagging behind the USSR.  So I cannot help but wonder if WVB became convinced, maybe because he did go to Roswell, that there was some sort of base on the far side of the moon where the craft that crashed at Roswell might have come from...

Well... I cannot comment on that but according to Mr. Lear, he believes that there is a base on what you called the far side of the moon which is also referred to as the dark side of the moon.  Hope that helps.

The subject is relevant to this forum in the context of how JFK may have been informed of and involved with it and whether this may have been another dynamic in his removal.

According to Doug Caddy's recounting of a personal one-on-one dinner meet up with E. Howard Hunt where upon Caddy asked Hunt why JFK was removed, Hunt responded with ... the E.T. presence.

Edited by Joe Bauer

I attended the 1989 MUFON (Mutual UFO Network) annual conference in Las Vegas, where Lear and fellow wacko Bill Cooper discussed the Kennedy assassination, including a film that they assured us showed Greer, the driver of the limousine, shooting Kennedy.  Alas, none of the rest of us could see it.  It was my first MUFON conference and my first great awakening as to (1) how truly bizarre superficially sane people can be, and (2) what qualifies as "evidence" in the hands of a rabid conspiracy theorist.  I was simply agog at both Lear and Cooper, the latter of whom was shot and killed by sheriff's deputies about 50 miles from my home at the time.  But there they both were, on the same stage as presenters of the quality of Jacques Vallee.  (Vallee's diary, Forbidden Science, labels the conference "a fiasco" and notes that Lear's sanity was questioned).  I honestly had no idea Lear was still alive, but I would take anything he says about anything with a rather large grain of salt.

Agree about Lear being a poor source for truth, and his statement that the video appears to be a hoax makes the video more believable. 

1 hour ago, David Andrews said:

If we're going to dish von Braun rumors, his niece claimed that when he was terminally ill he told her not to believe in aliens, because they were an enormous military hoax.

Wonder if proud Nazi Von Braun may have told his niece the holocaust was a hoax as well?

My common sense tells me that millions of people worldwide ( most non-military) reporting and sharing similar observation stories (with thousands of new tech photos and even video ) of aerial objects moving and performing in ways that defy gravity and inertia beyond anything we could manufacture until the last decades, all being a part of this hoax is literally impossible.

Overall I trust average working folk and their word over high elitist class persons who always seem to have a hidden, self-serving agenda going on behind the scenes and their words.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Not relevant to this forum?  I beg to differ.

If records are being released on the JFK assassination, tell me, how do you know they are real?

Go on youtube, videos of sea creatures and big foot are everywhere.  They are fake!

Now a government film allegedly showing a UFO shows up and people are say "ah ha" proof!  Yet, when someone who is a well known conspiracist states the video is fake which in effect goes against that which he supports exposing, you do not find that relevant?

Again, in the new records release, there are documents confirming discussions about what documents to provide to either the w.c. investigators or the House investigators and how they could be manipulated.

So when this video is released, it is relevant to some people in that it could show a pattern of public deception.  Certainly, so many people in this forum believe documents or photos were altered or manipulated in some way.

Moreover, many here-not I- believe there is a connection between JFK and the UFO issue.

As for Mr. Lear, as he is my client, I will say this, I was not aware he said that about Agent Greer many years ago. 

However, I know that has been a popular view by some-not I- in the JFK field. 

I can say that perhaps his opinion has changed because what he suggested to me was behind the JFK assassination did not involve Greer.

15 hours ago, Joe Bauer said:

The subject is relevant to this forum in the context of how JFK may have been informed of and involved with it and whether this may have been another dynamic in his removal.

According to Doug Caddy's recounting of a personal one-on-one dinner meet up with E. Howard Hunt where upon Caddy asked Hunt why JFK was removed, Hunt responded with ... the E.T. presence.

Concisely well said.

On 1/3/2018 at 7:06 AM, Denny Zartman said:

In my opinion this topic should be in a different section of the education forum, since I believe that it's not relevant to JFK assassination research.

I disagree, if simply because JFK and the USSR were involved into a race to the moon, and we don't know exactly what prompted this.  If this extraordinary scenario was not a direct factor in the assassination of JFK it is certainly something that needs to be taken into account.  And from my standpoint, it does not matter whether or not there were/are UFO's/aliens, but what JFK and Kruschev may have believed about them that may have contributed to the moon race and perhaps the assassination of JFK. 

Edited by Pamela Brown

On 1/2/2018 at 10:32 PM, Cory Santos said:

Well... I cannot comment on that but according to Mr. Lear, he believes that there is a base on what you called the far side of the moon which is also referred to as the dark side of the moon.  Hope that helps.

I think that would have been a logical assumption for someone as scientifically curious as Wernher von Braun, who, if he thought the UFO's/aliens might be real, would have tried to figure out how they would travel and where they would have waystations.  

Of course, WVB's even greater passion than the moon was to send a manned mission to Mars.  There are some very interesting artifacts there.  And of course, that is what US/Russia are in the process of doing now.  

On 1/2/2018 at 11:42 PM, Joe Bauer said:

Well that certainly is interesting. Perhaps Doug will tell us more here...