The Education Forum
  • Announcements

• Evan Burton

OPEN REGISTRATION BY EMAIL ONLY !!! PLEASE CLICK ON THIS TITLE FOR INFORMATION REQUIRED FOR REGISTRATION!:   06/03/2017

We have 5 requirements for registration: 1.Sign up with your real name. (This will be your Username) 2.A valid email address 3.Your agreement to the Terms of Use, seen here: http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showtopic=21403. 4. Your photo for use as an avatar  5.. A brief biography. We will post these for you, and send you your password. We cannot approve membership until we receive these. If you are interested, please send an email to: edforumbusiness@outlook.com We look forward to having you as a part of the Forum! Sincerely, The Education Forum Team
Cory Santos

For the UFO people, John Lear's take on the alleged UFO video released.

I stopped studying UFO phenomena when I realized it was a template for disinformation. Undoubtedly there is truth in there somewhere, but most of the spokespeople are either dupes or agents. 

2 hours ago, Pamela Brown said:

It is my thinking that the JFK assassination had aspects which were  coordinated between individuals in the US and individuals in the USSR and that this had to remain concealed.  It is my thinking that the tracking of LHO from both sides is evidence that this is what could have taken place.  

I also think Marina was, as James Hosty told me, some sort of a sleeper agent.  I think she knows much more than she has ever told us...

Pamela,

I'm sort of coming around to that position too. Reading through the Soviet documents we have makes me suspicious. They are so contradictory. Mostly it was that bit in Oswald's diary when he wrote that after six weeks of being incognito, he was visited by three guys he had never seen before. That just really made me go, hmmmm...

Marina's case is kind of weird. I was reading something the other day about her marriage to her second husband, the guy named Porter. They got married only about a month after meeting. That sounded an awful lot like her marriage to Lee Harvey - or Harvey Lee., or whoever.  *grin*

Steve Thomas