The Education Forum

3 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

Thanks for the excerpt. I hadn't heard that story before. If true, it's incriminating and I suppose the first real non-family member witness that could support the Roscoe White theory...

Denny,

The further non-family evidence of the Roscoe White involvement with Lee Harvey Oswald, as you previously noted, is the Backyard Photograph, according to Jack White.

By the way, does anyone know if Jack White was related to Roscoe White?

Yet, if the chin, neck, shoulders, lumpy right wrist and back-leaning stance of the Backyard Photograph really belong to Roscoe -- what could that really mean?

I find it sad that many CTers will spend years or decades chasing down every suspect inside the CIA  but only a few days researching suspects inside the Dallas Police.   I perceive a bias

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo
typos

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

15 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Denny,

The further non-family evidence of the Roscoe White involvement with Lee Harvey Oswald, as you previously noted, is the Backyard Photograph, according to Jack White.

By the way, does anyone know if Jack White was related to Roscoe White?

Yet, if the chin, neck, shoulders, lumpy right wrist and back-leaning stance of the Backyard Photograph really belong to Roscoe -- what could that really mean?

I find it sad that many CTers will spend years or decades chasing down every suspect inside the CIA  but only a few days researching suspects inside the Dallas Police.   I perceive a bias

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

In one of the books I consulted, it said there was no relation between Jack and Roscoe.

You're absolutely right about the other non-family evidence, and that many researchers virtually ignore the Dallas PD. I think a lot of them felt they got burned by the events around the Ricky White press conference.

I suspect that, instead of helping, private investigator Joe West and the Matsu corporation were deliberately trying to muddy the waters and discredit the Roscoe White story. It should be common sense to suspect that a group of wealthy Texas oilmen wouldn't be eager to support a story that discredits the lone gunman narrative.

I went back and read the relevant portions of "Into the Nightmare" and "High Treason 2." I still don't feel like I'm getting the whole story. Despite some problems I have and some unanswered questions, I'm coming to the conclusion that there's just too many coincidences to write it all off as either chance or a hoax. I will try to elaborate in a separate post.

From my research, I should make some corrections. I'll try to go back and edit my earlier posts.

It seems that Roscoe White did in fact have involvement in photography.

From Joseph McBride's "Into The Nightmare", pg 587

Despite the existence of the "backyard photo" in the Roscoe White family's possession, Perry claimed, apparently inaccurately, that Roscoe was not working in the DPD photographic area and had no special interest in photography. Dale Meyers, on the other hand, although trying to discount the Roscoe White story, reports that Roscoe was on temporary duty as a photographer and clerk. White's widow told the HSCA that her husband had been skilled in trick photography. Perry argued that Roscoe was not involved in fabricating the photos but took home a piece of photographic evidence as a keepsake and that other Dallas policemen also did the same, a reflection of the lax attitude the department took toward even its fabricated evidence.

A few sentences later:

...the HSCA learned in 1978 that Detective Richard S. Stovall, a member of Captain Fritz's Homicide and Robbery Bureau in 1963, had a copy of the same backyard photograph the White family possessed.) [Former Dallas policeman William] Barnard said that "quite a few" prints of Oswald were made by department personnel. "We all had those kind of pictures," Barnard admitted. So, it is possible that Roscoe White may have worked on the backyard photos as well as keeping a copy he should not have had (as his heavily redacted FBI files point out). Jack White told me he was not convinced that Roscoe was a shooter in the assassination but he was convinced that Roscoe, through his work in the photographic section of the DPD, was involved in helping frame Oswald.

First of all, for what possible innocent reason could Roscoe White's FBI files be "heavily redacted"?

Second, if I were a Warren Commission supporter, I would be incredibly embarrassed that their investigation, the one that even saw fit to seek out and publish Jack Ruby's mother's dental records, somehow missed an alternate photograph of the alleged assassin of the president, even though "quite a few" prints were floating around and "all" the Dallas policemen had "those kind" of pictures.

Third, it seems to be acknowledged that Roscoe White was in a position to handle DPD evidence in the JFK assassination. If he were able to get his hands on an alternate copy of the backyard photograph that was apparently being handed out willy-nilly among DPD officers yet apparently escaped the notice of the Feds, what other evidence might he and others have been able to handle and either plant, substitute, or dispose of entirely?

A second partial correction:

According to the YouTube video I posted in my first post on this thread "Evidence of Revision - JFK Assassination Rarities", Reverend Jack Shaw did speak to Roscoe in the roughly two days Roscoe survived after the explosion that eventually killed him. There doesn't seem to be any testimony by Shaw that Roscoe specifically confessed to the JFK assassination, but there apparently was a murder confession or confessions of some sort. Also, Shaw does say in the video that Roscoe clearly indicated that he (Roscoe) thought the explosion was not an accident.

Here's a full transcript of the Jack Shaw interview, 28:48 to 31:08 on "Evidence of Revision - JFK Assassination Rarities."

INTERVIEWER - Joining us now is Baptist minister Jack Shaw. Jack was at Roscoe White's deathbed, and Jack, I understand Roscoe actually lived for about 48 hours after his accident, and you were able to talk to him. What did he tell you?

JACK SHAW - We talked about several things, but the beginning of the conversation he talked about what happened. We discussed that and he said that he had gone on a break and he came back off the break and there was a - under the bench there was a can, and he was in a hurry to get home that day, and he fired up the welding torch, and an explosion happened. and he also said that he saw someone leaving the scene in a hurry when he was coming back in from the break

INTERVIEWER - So the point was he indicated to you that he believed that this was not an accident.

JACK SHAW - Yes, I - yes, he indicated that to me, yes.

INTERVIEWER - Okay now I know that you made some 40 to 50 hours of audio tape with Roscoe's wife Geneva. What did she tell you in your hours of interviews?

JACK SHAW - Well, we talked about - we talked about a lot of things, but she talked about overhearing her husband and Jack Ruby talking and  - about the assassination, and things like that. And we talked about many events that transpired after the assassination.

INTERVIEWER - Now Jack, I understand that Geneva told you that she had a conversation with her husband where Roscoe told her why he was going to xxx pres k  that he was going to do it and why.

JACK SHAW - Yes she did. [Reading] She said that Roscoe told her that "Kennedy has been a pretty good president, but he has to die. He didn't carry out his own orders, and if I don't carry out my orders, I'll have to die too." [Stops reading]

INTERVIEWER - This [is] pretty amazing stuff. Do you believe her?

JACK SHAW - I've said all along that I've been place in a unique position. And I don't know exactly why I've been placed here, but I'm hoping that someone would come forth with evidence that will confirm what I've been told. That's what I'm hoping for, and what I'm praying for, and until that happens, I have to remain open about this

INTERVIEWER - I see. And once again this is based on your interview with Roscoe wife's [sic] wife who has since passed away. Jack Shaw, thank you very much for being with us and sharing that [unclear].

From Harrison Livingstone's "High Treason 2" pg 466:

A preacher also flits in and out of this story. The Reverend Jack Shaw was with Roscoe White as he lay dying after a mysterious fire - a fire his son says was no accident but intended to kill White. Shaw says that White confessed his murders (more than one) to him. Shaw also says he has tapes of Geneva White revealing what she knew. At one point Shaw mentioned to newsmen that he worked for the CIA. I went to the home of the Reverend Shaw and his wife, along with my chief investigator, Richard Waybright, and I was impressed with his honesty and knowledge of the case. "I am convinced that Roscoe White did shoot President Kennedy," he told us. "I believe that Roscoe was telling the truth, and had no reason to lie."

I'm puzzled why Livingstone did not seem to follow up on Shaw's alleged comments to newsmen about working for the CIA. It should be pointed out that in the YouTube video clip, Shaw doesn't say either way in believing Geneva's statements, while he does take a stance in his comments as reported by Livingstone.

Denny,

Thanks for clarifying your current position and reading about Roscoe White.   Here's my current opinion.

1.  I discount most of what Ricky White says, because  he brings too much of his own imagination into the story.

2.  I discount most of what Geneva White says, because she had mental problems -- shock treatment -- and so she also brings too much of her own imagination into the story.

3.  I discount the content of, "I WAS MANDARIN" because to me it sounds like a manuscript written for Hollywood -- trying to get a movie script deal.

4.  I accept everything that Reverend Jack Shaw said -- I think he honestly reports what he heard -- but he himself had no confirmation, and was still hoping to get it.

5.  So -- where does that leave us?   In my opinion, we are left with the Material Evidence, as follows:

5.1.  Geneva White had a copy of a unique pose of the Oswald Backyard Photograph that the WC did not have.

5.2.   Many Dallas Police had other copies, and one of them had a pose exactly like Roscoe White's family.

5.3.   Roscoe was evidently skilled in trick photography.  Let us propose that he helped to make the Backyard Photographs.  BUT ON WHAT EQUIPMENT?

5.4.  If the equipment belonged to Jaggars-Chiles-Stovall, then we should place Roscoe White in the vicinity of Lee Harvey Oswald, who worked there during the time frame that we can date the Backyard Photographs.

5.5.  If the equipment belonged to the Dallas Police Department, then we have a Dallas Police plot going back to April, 1963.

5.6.  I will gamble on the Jaggars-Chiles-Stovall connection -- because I disbelieve that the Dallas Police had such sophisticated camera equipment at their site.  I am open to correction on this guess.  Does anybody know?

6.  I accept the POSSIBILITY that young Mike Robinson heard Roscoe White confess to another cop that he killed JD Tippit.

7.  So, Denny, in searching for MATERIAL EVIDENCE to link Roscoe White with the JFK assassination, I think we should (at least for a solid month) set Ricky, Geneva and Jack Shaw to one side, and just focus on outside evidence.

8.  This reminds me about Beverly Oliver, the Babushka Lady, who claimed that she saw "Geneva's husband" on the Grassy Knoll immediately after the JFK Assassination.

8.1.  She knew his face, because, as a dancer for Jack Ruby, she knew Geneva White, who was allegedly also a dancer for Jack Ruby.  She knew him only as "Geneva's husband."

9.   I accept her claim.

10.   If (and only if) Beverly Oliver is telling the truth, then we must ask what Roscoe White was doing on the Grassy Knoll with another cop immediately after the JFK murder.

11.  This Is also a response to David Lifton, who challenges my Walker-did-it (along with the DPD) CT, because David asks -- "If there was a Grassy Knoll shooter -- how could he disappear into thin air?"

11.1.   My response is simple -- the shooter was wearing a Dallas Police uniform -- and  to hide in Dallas, all he had to do was look busy -- or just stand tall.  Viola!   Nobody would suspect a cop on duty.  Even today that would work in most towns.

12.  In conclusion, Denny, we need to gather up all the MATERIAL EVIDENCE that we can possibly gather, and add it all up.   Do we have a case?. 

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

•  

From Harrison Livingstone's "High Treason 2" pg 466:

A preacher also flits in and out of this story. The Reverend Jack Shaw was with Roscoe White as he lay dying after a mysterious fire - a fire his son says was no accident but intended to kill White. Shaw says that White confessed his murders (more than one) to him. Shaw also says he has tapes of Geneva White revealing what she knew. At one point Shaw mentioned to newsmen that he worked for the CIA. I went to the home of the Reverend Shaw and his wife, along with my chief investigator, Richard Waybright, and I was impressed with his honesty and knowledge of the case.

"I am convinced that Roscoe White did shoot President Kennedy," he told us.

"I believe that Roscoe was telling the truth, and had no reason to lie."

If White's preacher Jack Shaw actually said the above, then he is clearly inferring that White actually told him something which made him ( Shaw) believe that White truly had a part in JFK's death ... if not actually firing at him.

I have seen the Jack Shaw interview where he does say what the first quote says he said.

Shaw is extremely halting and hesitant in sharing this info. Very nervous. My instincts tell me that he held back much in that interview. Much more specific details about what Roscoe White actually shared with him in those last two days and their confessional talk.

And perhaps Shaw was extremely afraid, regards what he was told by White. Because if White told him that he was part of the JFK assassination, and this was true...Shaw could have been a marked man for being let in on this deadly secret.

Edited by Joe Bauer

On 1/11/2018 at 3:12 PM, Paul Trejo said:

Thanks for clarifying your current position and reading about Roscoe White.   Here's my current opinion...

I'm not sure I discount "I Was Mandarin..." immediately because it was linked as a reference by David Perry, who it seems is the authoritative figure in debunking the Roscoe White story. Though I do agree that it reads much like a movie treatment. I don't believe I rely on many facts from the article in evaluating this whole story, other than the author's belief that, if this indeed is a hoax, Ricky is not the mastermind. It seems Ricky was one of the ones who immediately questioned the second, obviously forged diary. Not the behavior of someone set on supporting a false story, in my opinion.

I didn't know your theory was "Walker did it." I don't see how Gen. Walker and/or the DPD could control the autopsy in Bethesda. Someone had to be able to call J. Edgar Hoover and have the authority tell him how the investigation was going to go and get no questions asked. I doubt Gen. Walker had that kind of authority, but maybe someone in the military did.

Other than that, I have to pretty much agree with your assessment. I still feel the need to think it over a bit more before I form an opinion on the Roscoe White story, but I'd be lying if I said I hadn't made up my mind on other matters based on much less circumstantial evidence.

On 1/11/2018 at 11:59 PM, Joe Bauer said:

I have seen the Jack Shaw interview ( TMWKK ) where he does say what the first quote says he said.

Shaw is extremely halting and hesitant in sharing this info. Very nervous. My instincts tell me that he held back much in that interview. Much more specific details about what Roscoe White actually shared with him in those last two days and their confessional talk.

And perhaps Shaw was extremely afraid, regards what he was told by White. Because if White told him that he was part of the JFK assassination, and this was true...Shaw could have been a marked man for being let in on this deadly secret.

Thanks, Joe, very interesting. I will have to re-watch that segment again. I first saw it years ago when I only knew parts of the Roscoe White story.

I hesitate to offer subjective evaluations of witnesses' but hey, that's what juries do every day. And if I had to judge Shaw base on the "Evidence Of Revision" video, he does strike me as honest and careful.

12 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

I'm not sure I discount "I Was Mandarin..." immediately because it was linked as a reference by David Perry, who it seems is the authoritative figure in debunking the Roscoe White story. Though I do agree that it reads much like a movie treatment. I don't believe I rely on many facts from the article in evaluating this whole story, other than the author's belief that, if this indeed is a hoax, Ricky is not the mastermind. It seems Ricky was one of the ones who immediately questioned the second, obviously forged diary. Not the behavior of someone set on supporting a false story, in my opinion.

I didn't know your theory was "Walker did it." I don't see how Gen. Walker and/or the DPD could control the autopsy in Bethesda. Someone had to be able to call J. Edgar Hoover and have the authority tell him how the investigation was going to go and get no questions asked. I doubt Gen. Walker had that kind of authority, but maybe someone in the military did.

Other than that, I have to pretty much agree with your assessment. I still feel the need to think it over a bit more before I form an opinion on the Roscoe White story, but I'd be lying if I said I hadn't made up my mind on other matters based on much less circumstantial evidence.

Denny,

I agree with you that Ricky White was sincere -- and so was Geneva White.  I believe they were as honest as they could be, without any intention to deceive the public.   It is sad that they came out so late in the saga.   Geneva White's possession of another one of Lee Harvey Oswald's Backyard Photographs is a historical event of some proportion.   

As for the Walker-did-it CT, the most accessible source today is the recent 900 page book by Dr. Jeff Caufield, entitled, General Walker and the Murder of President Kennedy: the Extensive New Evidence of a Radical Right Conspiracy (2015). 

As for the Bethesda Autopsy -- here's my CT.  There were two plots and two Teams.  There was the JFK Kill Team.   There was the JFK Cover-up Team.

They were not the same people.   They were not on the same page.   They did not coordinate anything.

The JFK Kill Team, led by Walker, Banister and Milteer, plotted for months.   The JFK Cover-up Team , led by J. Edgar Hoover, responded within three hours of the JFK Assassination, and so had no time to plan.  That's why the Cover-up was so sloppy.

The intention of the JFK KIll Team was to blame the Communists by using Lee Harvey Oswald as their FPCC proof.  

The intention of the JFK Cover-up Team was to blame a Lone Nut, so that there would be no heat on either the Communists or the Radical Right.  (Hoover wanted to smooth transition of power, and national riots coast to coast would not be helpful.)

Anyway, now you can see my logic -- the JFK Kill Team did not have to plan any part of the JFK Cover-up.  They didn't want the Lone Nut Theory.  The whole point of sheep-dipping Lee Harvey Oswald since the summer of 1963, in New Orleans and then in Mexico City, was to blame the Communists, ONLY.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Denny:

What's most interesting to me about Roscoe White is that he showed up at the Dallas PD in late 1963, with no prior experience in law enforcement (i.e. a convenient plant), and only lasted with DPD less than two years after the assassination. White worked in the DPD Identification Division, and allegedly had a talent for composite photography. He is suspected of creating  the backyard composites, and being the "enterprising young officer" who provided them to LIFE.  He apparently had numerous unexplained trips to New Orleans (see the EF Thread entitled "Return to Roscoe White" started by Alan Espy in September 2006).

Consider the fates of researchers Larry Howard, Joe West, Bud Fensterwald and Larry Ray Harris - the presenters of White's story - all of whom died not long after the Ricky White news conference.  It would seem that David Perry was instrumental in infiltrating/defusing the Roscoe White story.  Then we see the characters of Ricky and Geneva defamed/discredited (e.g. mental problems).  Something's fishy here, and there seems some substance to all of this.  Kind of like seeing/smelling smoke (after the shot) ...

Gene 

11 hours ago, Gene Kelly said:

Denny:

What's most interesting to me about Roscoe White is that he showed up at the Dallas PD in late 1963, with no prior experience in law enforcement (i.e. a convenient plant), and only lasted with DPD less than two years after the assassination. White worked in the DPD Identification Division, and allegedly had a talent for composite photography. He is suspected of creating  the backyard composites, and being the "enterprising young officer" who provided them to LIFE.  He apparently had numerous unexplained trips to New Orleans (see the EF Thread entitled "Return to Roscoe White" started by Alan Espy in September 2006).

Consider the fates of researchers Larry Howard, Joe West, Bud Fensterwald and Larry Ray Harris - the presenters of White's story - all of whom died not long after the Ricky White news conference.  

Can someone here tell us how these four men died and when and where? And their ages at the time?

Has there been any objective investigative work done focused on Jack Shaw that verifies or not his statements regarding the Roscoe White family and specifically their living beyond White's apparent workday job income levels?

Is Jack Shaw Dead?  

We know Geneva White had shock treatments. Tragic and sinister if she was forced to undergo these by her husband. It wouldn't be an illogical way to protect the secret revelations Geneva claimed her husband shared with her regards JFK. Just claim she is crazy if she ever publicly shared these herself.

I want to know more about Geneva White, Jack Shaw and of course Roscoe White and his relationships while in Dallas, especially any interactions with Jack Ruby.

Could someone steer me to some credible critiques of I WAS MANDARIN and the articles writer and any other at least half-way respected publications that deal with this story? 

I just read the piece again and it does a good job of destroying Geneva and Ricky White's stories, yet also reveals many incredibly provocative and suspicious facts about Roscoe White and his life and activities after 11,22,1963. The Jack Shaw relationship with the Whites adds a very intriguing aspect to the whole story IMO.

Thanks.

It would seem that David Perry was instrumental in infiltrating/defusing the Roscoe White story.  Then we see the characters of Ricky and Geneva defamed/discredited (e.g. mental problems).  Something's fishy here, and there seems some substance to all of this.  Kind of like seeing/smelling smoke (after the shot) ...

Gene 

Edited by Joe Bauer

On 1/15/2018 at 12:04 AM, Paul Trejo said:

As for the Walker-did-it CT, the most accessible source today is the recent 900 page book by Dr. Jeff Caufield, entitled, General Walker and the Murder of President Kennedy: the Extensive New Evidence of a Radical Right Conspiracy (2015). 

As for the Bethesda Autopsy -- here's my CT.  There were two plots and two Teams.  There was the JFK Kill Team.   There was the JFK Cover-up Team.

They were not the same people.   They were not on the same page.   They did not coordinate anything.

Thanks for the tip on the book, I will do my best to get a copy sometime soon. If I remember correctly, the film "Executive Action" suggests that same scenario, and someone in the know (I wish I could remember who right now) apparently said that scenario was quite close to the truth.

The two uncoordinated teams appears to make sense. It seems considerable effort was put in to make Oswald look like he led to a larger Cuban and/or Russian plot and could easily had been a pretext for war. Yet that same threat of WW3 is what Johnson used to twist arms and get people to go along with the Lone Nut story. It's certainly something to think about.

20 hours ago, Gene Kelly said:

Denny:

Consider the fates of researchers Larry Howard, Joe West, Bud Fensterwald and Larry Ray Harris - the presenters of White's story - all of whom died not long after the Ricky White news conference.  It would seem that David Perry was instrumental in infiltrating/defusing the Roscoe White story.  Then we see the characters of Ricky and Geneva defamed/discredited (e.g. mental problems).  Something's fishy here, and there seems some substance to all of this.  Kind of like seeing/smelling smoke (after the shot) ...

Gene 

HI Gene,

I think what you brought up in your first paragraph is one of the biggest red flags for me.

I remember back when I first started thinking seriously about this case and considering the LN argument that LHO was just a guy who just happened to be working at a tall building that just happened to overlook the motorcade and he just happened to seize an opportunity to get his name in the history books.

I thought to myself "if Oswald had been working at the TSBD for a couple of years, or even from since before JFK was president, then I would have an easier time believing that he just got a lucky opportunity." I do some research and find out that Oswald started work there October 16, a month and a week before the assassination.

Roscoe White starts working for the Dallas Police Department on October 7, 1963, less than ten days before LHO gets his job at the TSBD, and both of these events happen less than two months before JFK's visit to Dallas.

To me, this alone is very suspicious.

When I add just these few facts together:

1. Roscoe White's wife had a professional connection to Jack Ruby
  2. Roscoe White had a military connection to Lee Harvey Oswald
  3. Roscoe White joined the DPD less than two months before the assassination, was in possession of a police uniform, and on Nov. 22 was in a position to handle assassination evidence
  4. Roscoe White's family had possession of an alternate backyard photograph

In my opinion, I have a difficult time swallowing those as all being coincidences.

Roscoe White actually tendered his resignation letter exactly two years to the day after he joined the police department. Not proof of anything, of course. Just another wild coincidence, I'm sure. But, to me, tendering his resignation precisely two years after joining could be considered consistent with Roscoe White doing the absolute required minimum that was asked of him.

And, as you pointed out, apparently White had no law enforcement background prior to his stint with the DPD, nor did he continue a career in law enforcement after said stint. Again, that's not proof of anything, of course, but something that might be noted. He was not a career policeman.

The White family having a connection to New Orleans is another wild coincidence, I'm sure.

And this is all before considering any of Geneva's statements, the alleged diary, the alleged CIA cables, or Roscoe White himself reportedly implying that his own soon-to-be fatal injury was not an accident.

According to Joseph McBride's "Into The Nightmare" pg 591, it seems that J. D. Luckie, apparently an investigator for a Texas district attorney reports that the FBI saw the alleged Roscoe White diary before its disappearance. Based on this, I assume that the alleged diary did in fact exist. (Not saying it was genuine.)

I believe the common-sense question then becomes: if this were a hoax, why would Ricky and Geneva either lose the diary or intentionally dispose of it before making their story public? I find that difficult to understand. However, if the diary were genuine, I very could easily understand why the FBI would want to take it and keep it from further view.

I sure wish Mike Robinson hadn't undergone hypnosis. I wonder what parts of the story he recollected while under hypnosis, and how much of it he remembered prior to the hypnosis session.

16 hours ago, Denny Zartman said:

Thanks for the tip on the book, I will do my best to get a copy sometime soon. If I remember correctly, the film "Executive Action" suggests that same scenario, and someone in the know (I wish I could remember who right now) apparently said that scenario was quite close to the truth.

The two uncoordinated teams appears to make sense. It seems considerable effort was put in to make Oswald look like he led to a larger Cuban and/or Russian plot and could easily had been a pretext for war. Yet that same threat of WW3 is what Johnson used to twist arms and get people to go along with the Lone Nut story. It's certainly something to think about.

Denny,

The film, "Executive Action" (1973) was written by Mark Lane.   Lane did not suspect General Walker -- but he did suspect H.L. Hunt and big oil in Texas of financing a CIA plot against JFK.

For Lane and his movie, the shooters were hired professionals.   For Jeff Caufield's Walker-did-it CT (in agreement with prof. Walt Brown), the shooters were local Dallas Police and Deputies -- volunteers and fanatics who would not blackmail anybody later.

The only War that General Walker expected after the JFK Assassination, was the invasion of Cuba.  He was evidently confident that the USSR would chicken out and not risk nuclear war over Cuba.  Yet Walker was outraged that Cuba had gone Communist only 90 miles from Miami.   Walker did not fear WW3 -- only "creeping Communism."

The motive for the JFK Assassination, in my opinion, was the invasion of Cuba.   J. Edgar Hoover figured out the entire scenario of the plotters, their method, their use of Oswald as a Patsy -- all of it -- within three hours of the Assassination (cf. prof. David Wrone).  This is because Hoover (and James Hosty) had been tracking General Walker for two years, and knew all of his movements and contacts (Hosty, Assignment Oswald, 1996).

Yet J. Edgar Hoover also knew that the Truth about the Walker-did-it scenario would lead to massive Civil Unrest during the transition of power to LBJ.  So, Hoover proposed the Lone Nut solution, which would make Oswald into a lightning rod, to eliminate any further antagonism toward Communism or the US Radical Right.   LBJ agreed.  It worked.  Then the FBI had to maintain its JFK Cover-up for several years.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

On ‎1‎/‎17‎/‎2018 at 4:02 PM, Rich Pope said:

Lee Bowers wasn't highly educated however no one questions his testimony. Only a fool would question Lee Bower's testimony as he is the most important witness to what happened on and behind the fence of the grassy knoll.

Rich,

Lee Bowers is indeed the most important JFK witness regarding the area BEHIND THE FENCE of the Grassy Knoll.   JFK, however, was killed BEFORE THE FENCE of the Grassy Knoll.

From the CTers point of view, there is no telling -- at this time -- exactly how many shooters there were, or where they all stood, or who fired the fatal shot, or whether JFK was ultimately killed from the storm drain on Dealey Plaza.

Because of Lee Bowers, I think most CTers will agree that at least one of the shooters stood BEHIND THE FENCE of the Grassy Knoll.

Certainly nobody has yet proven the number or the names of the shooters, though many have tried.   Not enough facts yet.

If you have facts that nobody has yet seen, Rich, why not share them here?

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo