The Education Forum

JFK Books

John Simkin

I have created a new part of the forum where it will possible to discuss books on JFK with the authors. So far we have three authors willing to discuss their books: Larry Hancock (Someone Would Have Talked), The Kennedy Assassination Cover-Up (Donald Gibson) and Nathaniel Weyl (Encounters With Communism). I hope to persuade Jim Marrs and William Reymond to discuss their books on the forum.

You will find this section at:

http://educationforum.ipbhost.com/index.php?showforum=163

John, I don't know if you have seen William Law's new book "In The Eye of History" but I imagine William would be happy to discuss it - it is certainly the most newest and most current look at the reality of the Bethesda autopsy and contains new information from Siebert and Oneil (that we always wondered if we could ever get!). If anyone is interested in Bethesda or the medical cover-up it is a must read.

-- Larry

John,  I don't know if you have seen William Law's new book "In The Eye of History" but I imagine William would be happy to discuss it - it is certainly the most newest and most current look at the reality of the Bethesda autopsy and contains new information from Siebert and Oneil (that we always wondered if we could ever get!).  If anyone is interested in Bethesda or the medical cover-up it is a must read. 

I have not read the book. I think it is a great idea for William to discuss the book on the forum.