The Education Forum

My theory on who fired the fatal shot

I believe that the figures in red and blue seen in the Zapruder film that are thought to be Mary Moorman and Jean Hill are not those people, but two others, and that they were carrying covert weapons, and that both shot at the president, and the one firing last was the one who hit him with the fatal shot.  More on this on my website - www.robsdataservices.co.uk.  I would be interested to know if anybody has good reason to agree, and/or who has seen subtle differences in the clothing, height, hairstyle, etc of these figures in film clips or photographs of the scene, especially before and after the shooting...

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert Turner - for what it's worth, on your website you say Oswald was killed a few weeks later. He was actually gunned down on 11/24, two days Kennedy's murder. You may want to firm up your website's basic facts on the assassination before branching out to theories on what happened. In other words, if you can't get the basic facts of the case correct, then everything else falls to the wayside, too.

Of all the theories I've encountered in my many years of studying the JFK assassination, this is certainly one of them.

1 hour ago, David Josephs said:

:huh:

i could not agree more...

32 minutes ago, Michael Walton said:

Robert Turner - for what it's worth, on your website you say Oswald was killed a few weeks later. He was actually gunned down on 11/24, two days Kennedy's murder. You may want to firm up your website's basic facts on the assassination before branching out to theories on what happened. In other words, if you can't get the basic facts of the case correct, then everything else falls to the wayside, too.

hilarious.

I've read and heard a lot of theories, but I've never heard this one. I'd be more inclined to believe Umbrella Man was a shooter than Moorman and Hill (or people disguised as Moorman and Hill). Does that mean the real Moorman and Hill were just actresses, in this theory?

13 minutes ago, Denny Zartman said:

I've read and heard a lot of theories, but I've never heard this one. I'd be more inclined to believe Umbrella Man was a shooter than Moorman and Hill (or people disguised as Moorman and Hill). Does that mean the real Moorman and Hill were just actresses, in this theory?

I'd be more inclined to believe Lee Harvey Oswald shot Kennedy with three shots from the east window of the sixth floor of the Texas School Book Depository building...

I'd be more inclined to believe that Lee Harvey Oswald "was killed himself a few weeks later."

I'd be inclined to say that there's no need to legitimize such a theory with legitimate questions. No offense, Denny.

1 hour ago, David Andrews said:

Was Tony Curtis and Jack Lemmon.  Were getting revenge for Marilyn Monroe.

I was thinking it was Peter Falk and Alan Arkin. After all, it turned out Falk WAS CIA...

(The In-Laws - if you haven't, it's an absolute must see)

Edited by Glenn Nall

Actually, if you look at some of the Dealey Plaza film stills this poster has up on his web pages, there are some unrelated weirdnesses that haven't been commented on.  Such as the shot in which Moorman and Hill have somehow moved over to the other side of Charles Brehm and his son, and why Babushka lady is photographing from behind the Brehms when she has a lot of open space to work in on either side of them (as if she's using the Brehms as a shield).  So there's something useful in checking out the proofs for some alternative theories.

People might like to look back on past threads (some involving the departed Jack White) that explored whether Moorman was on the curb or in the street when she shot her picture, and why in Zapruder Jean Hill is wearing shoes much different from those she wears in other photographs. 

Edited by David Andrews

3 hours ago, Michael Walton said:

Dear Michael,  Yes, you are right in this and I plan to change that on my website in due course....

1 hour ago, David Andrews said:

Actually, if you look at some of the Dealey Plaza film stills this poster has up on his web pages, there are some unrelated weirdnesses that haven't been commented on.  Such as the shot in which Moorman and Hill have somehow moved over to the other side of Charles Brehm and his son, and why Babushka lady is photographing from behind the Brehms when she has a lot of open space to work in on either side of them (as if she's using the Brehms as a shield).  So there's something useful in checking out the proofs for some alternative theories.

People might like to look back on past threads (some involving the departed Jack White) that explored whether Moorman was on the curb or in the street when she shot her picture, and why in Zapruder Jean Hill is wearing shoes much different from those she wears in other photographs. 

face-palm_1f926.png

OMG. Unbelievable, David Andrews.

As usual, we get the same old responses. Why can't people open their minds and see that the American intelligence services were capable of doing anything in order to achieve their goals? They apparently once gave LSD to some of their own soldiers just to see what the affects would be, so switching Moorman in broad daylight would pose no problem at all. It is SO obvious that these are two different Moormans. I believe it was part of an ongoing intelligence plot involving these two women who were chosen at childbirth to act as body doubles should there be a need to infiltrate one of them into the USSR. Remember, the evidence IS the conspiracy. And here, the evidence is overwhelming!

Mary Ann Moorman did the shooting. Ann Mary Moorman posed as a member of the public. They both had a doppelganger mother too!

So how many of you naysayers have actually read ALL of Robert's work? None I bet. And yet you feel you have the right to come here and rubbish this man's research without the basic humility to check ALL his work out. Don't just go by what he presents here because that won't tell you anything. You have to read EVERYTHING he wrote. Otherwise you can't possibly grasp the overwhelming evidence that proves his case. 

Personally I would like to see Moorman's school records...or teeth! And didn't Ann have a mastoidectomy?

Yes it's bat xxxx crazy but it is infinitely more believable than H&L.

This is how you all come across boys!

Take a look in the mirror!