The Education Forum

How did Hosty expect to talk to Marina?

On ‎2‎/‎27‎/‎2018 at 12:38 PM, Joe Bauer said:

Didn't Marina in later investigation hearing testimony ( or personal interviews ) admit she did not always answer her WC questions with complete openness and sincerity? That she sometimes held back or purposely played dumb ( my words not Marina's ) at times?

She said she did this out of fear.

Fear of incriminating herself and fear of what could happen to her and her children if she shared everything she knew.  For instance, while still in Ruth Paine's home the night of her husband's arrest, she secured the Backyard Photo of Lee she had and tried to hand it ...

Joe,

No, Marina only said that on the day after the assassination, when the FBI picked her up and treated her badly (because James Hosty accused her of working for the KGB), she denied everything.   For several days she withheld everything, then most things.

After she was sworn in for the WC, she told the truth.   If you have MATERIAL EVIDENCE to the contrary, please post it here.

Sincerely,
--Paul Trejo

• Replies 176
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

9 hours ago, David Josephs said:

55 YEARS AND WE STILL DON'T KNOW WHO MARINA OR H/L WERE...

TURN ONE STONE AND 50 MORE APPEAR...

:cheers

Marina Oswald told the truth to the WC after she took the oath.

Also, Lee Harvey Oswald is known through his family and through Jim Garrison -- also Jeff Caufield.

The only person still unknown to history his General Walker -- the real mastermind of the JFK Assassination.

Sincerely,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

The photograph said to have been destroyed by Marina and/or Marguerite Oswald the night of or the next day following the assassination, was not necessarily a backyard photo. All that can really be said is that it apparently portrayed Oswald holding a firearm, and such photo may have originated in Russia or earlier in Texas with his brother.

Marina turned from being an uncooperative witness to a cooperative witness during questioning run by Leon Gopadze, a Russian-speaking Secret Service agent who had flown in from D.C. Gopadze was accompanied in his interview by Peter Gregory. It is Gopadze who had the previous day introduced the idea that life could turn out harshly for a woman in Marina’s position (widowed and without means), and that potential troubles could be mitigated by cooperating with agents of the US government. It is Gopadze who, during the interview accompanied by Gregory, asks what appears a pointed question referring to an “Inter Club” in Leningrad. This may refer to Marina’s rumoured activity in some sort of honey-pot operation before she became associated with Oswald. It is shortly after this question that Marina begins confirming things she till then denied, such as knowledge of the backyard photos. (CE 1792. https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1139#relPageId=440&tab=page)

42 minutes ago, Jeff Carter said:

The photograph said to have been destroyed by Marina and/or Marguerite Oswald the night of or the next day following the assassination, was not necessarily a backyard photo. All that can really be said is that it apparently portrayed Oswald holding a firearm, and such photo may have originated in Russia or earlier in Texas with his brother.

Marina turned from being an uncooperative witness to a cooperative witness during questioning run by Leon Gopadze, a Russian-speaking Secret Service agent who had flown in from D.C. Gopadze was accompanied in his interview by Peter Gregory. It is Gopadze who had the previous day introduced the idea that life could turn out harshly for a woman in Marina’s position (widowed and without means), and that potential troubles could be mitigated by cooperating with agents of the US government. It is Gopadze who, during the interview accompanied by Gregory, asks what appears a pointed question referring to an “Inter Club” in Leningrad. This may refer to Marina’s rumoured activity in some sort of honey-pot operation before she became associated with Oswald. It is shortly after this question that Marina begins confirming things she till then denied, such as knowledge of the backyard photos. (CE 1792. https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=1139#relPageId=440&tab=page)

I think the man to her right is Gregory...   Is Leon in this photo?

59dd0e8ec465f_PeterGregoryandMarina.jpg.da6e765a8ec8aaec7d0afb16686176f0.jpg

15 minutes ago, Bart Kamp said:

Charles Kunkel on the right

16 minutes ago, Bart Kamp said:

Charles Kunkel on the right

Bart,

If, and this is a big if, that is a motel room, clues might be found in the WC testimony of James Martin.

" Mr. MARTIN. Let's see-- well, I remember his first name now, Mike Howard, and Charles Kunkel, Lee Gopadze was there part of the time. They seemed to change quite frequently."

http://mcadams.posc.mu.edu/russ/testimony/martin_jh.htm

Steve Thomas

No worries.

Left to right in the Mason Lankford pic.

Mike Howard, Peter Gregory, Marina Oswald and Charles Kunkel.

I have this pic in my Interrogation paper with the credits underneath.

Edited by Bart Kamp

8 hours ago, David Josephs said:

NO PAUL, SHE DIDN'T.

YES, DAVID, SHE DID.    If you had proof that Marina Oswald lied to the Warren Commission, you would have shown in YEARS AGO.

Sincerely,
--Paul Trejo

10 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

YES, DAVID, SHE DID.    If you had proof that Marina Oswald lied to the Warren Commission, you would have shown in YEARS AGO.

Sincerely,
--Paul Trejo

I have posted it so many times as to be redundant and absurd...  that you still cling to the belief she was truthful about anything is a laugh...

And completely expected...

:up

55 minutes ago, David Josephs said:

I have posted it so many times as to be redundant and absurd...  that you still cling to the belief she was truthful about anything is a laugh...

And completely expected...

:up

Humor me, David.   Remind me of ONE SINGLE CASE.   I don't recall one convincing argument.

--Paul

8 minutes ago, Paul Trejo said:

Humor me, David.   Remind me of ONE SINGLE CASE.   I don't recall one convincing argument.

--Paul

Hint:  Mexico City...  You want to build a case around MARINA's testimony... have at it...  you're SO FAR FROM BEING RIGHT YOU MIGHT AS WELL BE Mussolini ... :up

And the SS interview Nov 29th: 

“She was asked whether she had any knowledge of Lee's trips to Mexico or Washington, D.C.  She replied in the negative.  

Mr. RANKIN. When you were asked before about the trip to Mexico (CE1781 & 1792), you did not say that you knew anything about it. Do you want to explain to the Commission how that happened?

Mrs. OSWALD. Most of these questions were put to me by the FBI. I do not like them too much. I didn't want to be too sincere with them. Though I was quite sincere and answered most of their questions. They questioned me a great deal, and I was very tired of them, and I thought that, well, whether I knew about it or didn't know about it didn't change matters at all, it didn't help anything, because the fact that Lee had been there was already known, and whether or not I knew about it didn't make any difference.

The first interviews with FBI and SS, when asked, she had no memory of Lee discussing the trip Mexico... yet when Testimony time came

Mrs. OSWALD. Nothing. And it is at that time that I wrote a letter to Mrs. Paine telling her that Lee was out of work, and they invited me to come and stay with her. And when I left her, I knew that Lee would go to Mexico City. But, of course, I didn't tell Mrs. Paine about it.
Mr. RANKIN. Had he discussed with you the idea of going to Mexico City?
Mrs. OSWALD. Yes.  
THIS IS A LIE PAUL - A BOLD-FACED LIE, AND SHE GOES ON TO LIE SOME MORE...
Mr. RANKIN. When did he first discuss that?
Mrs. OSWALD. I think it was in August.
Mr. RANKIN. Did he tell you why he wanted to go to Mexico City?
Mrs. OSWALD. From Mexico City he wanted to go to Cuba--perhaps through the Russian Embassy in Mexico somehow he would be able to get to Cuba.

Mr. RANKIN When your husband talked about going to Mexico City, did he say where he was going to go there, who he would visit?
Mrs. OSWALD. Yes. He said that he would go to the Soviet Embassy and to the Cuban Embassy and would do everything he could in order to get to Cuba.
Mr. RANKIN. Did he tell you where he would stay in Mexico City?
Mrs. OSWALD. In a hotel.

img_1139_418_300.png

"She was asked whether she had any knowledge of Lee's trips to Mexico or Washington, DC.  She replied in the negative"

img_1139_440_300.png