The Education Forum

Shooter Location

• Replies 149
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The DCM clearly had a radio and I must say there is one close up photo which seems to show a bulge on his chest below his right armpit which could be a weapon.

I have often questioned, he was so close to Kennedy, what if he shot the fatal head shot with a hidden weapon.  He was so close he probably would not miss.  Strange, the shooting is occurring and he stands in the street.  Why does he not duck or cover or fall back to the walkway if someone is being shot literally feet away from him.  Why did secret service not see him on the street and immediately veer the car to the left or jump off the follow up and make a barrier between him and the President.

Oh well, another strange coincidence they will say.

This thread needs to back up and re name itself.  It's not shooter location.  It's shooter's locations.  Maybe one from the TSBD, another as a additional look back and up distraction.  At least one from Dal-Tex, possibly two.  Trouble is two came from the front.  First throat shot and the final back and to the left.  Then again Ms. Fister's work deserves consideration. 

18 hours ago, David Josephs said:

But he was shot from the front Chris....

And there were people between your shooter and JFK... if you're talking just past the pole.

??  :huh:

5a67c1edee310_bronsonandCDsshot.thumb.jpg.6a6f79756e6755c2dcd6d2fc8e9fb6c1.jpg

David,

The opening is behind between umbrella man and the Stemmons sign.

McKinnon(I believe) is leaning against the lamp-post which opens that up along the same LOS.

39877639021_5754ca6b22_b.jpg

Edited by Chris Davidson

13 hours ago, Ron Bulman said:

This thread needs to back up and re name itself.  It's not shooter location.  It's shooter's locations.  Maybe one from the TSBD, another as a additional look back and up distraction.  At least one from Dal-Tex, possibly two.  Trouble is two came from the front.  First throat shot and the final back and to the left.  Then again Ms. Fister's work deserves consideration. 

Ron,

Next time I'll name it "Anyplace but the 6th floor window".

This is some of Fiester's work. 

I've added my LOS (thin red lines) to it.

26004037028_2ffbdf2ffc_b.jpg

That links' video makes it sound as if he encounters the man with the rifle under his coat on the sidewalk of Elm...

At no point does he talk about where the end of the arrow from #6 points... He was talking about where the #6 is....

And in Bronson that dark silhouette has already passed that area...

Maybe he's talking about either Umbrella or DC man?

6 hours ago, Chris Davidson said:

Station Wagon near by.

39172465554_df93013e6f_b.jpg

Chris,

As I posted years ago, the car in the background in the center of the photo (behind the woman wearing a blue dress and a red sweater) is a Rambler Station Wagon.

FWIW.

--  Tommy  :sun

PS  Is that a man lurking in the shadows to the the right of the tree in front of the pickup truck on the right?  With the top of his head "merging" with some foliage from the tree?

Edited by Thomas Graves

14 hours ago, Chris Davidson said:

Start at about the one minute mark if you don't want to watch the whole segment.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MmFdfvDT6GQ

The frame below shows where Harper stops and gestures. Look at what's in the background.

39172153884_be49b61315.jpg

And you're of the opinion that although the entire Dealey Plaza area was searched on the 22nd, the Harper fragment is not found until the 23rd, in the evening... and it is in front of the limo at the time of the shot...

You think that piece was not put there after the fact?   Apiece of the bone 30 yards in front of JFK?   If Angel is correct, the sewer - and the shot out the right rear top of the head is not so far fetched...

But I would hesitate to use the Harper location to trace back to a shooter...  IMHO

J. Lawrence Angel described the fragment in a memorandum addressed to the HSCA:
"The Harper fragment photographs show it as a roughly trapezoidal piece, 7 centimeters by 5.5 centimeters in size, coming mainly from the upper middle third of the right parietal bone. Near its short upper edge vascular foramina on the inside and a faint irregular line on the outside indicate sagital structure. Its posterior inferior pointed edge appears to fit the crack in the posterior section of the right parietal [bone] and its slightly wavy lower border can fit the upper edge of the loose lower section of right parietal[bone]. Its upper short border, on the left of the midline near vertex, may meet the left margin of the gap. behind it there appears to be a large gap and in front a narrow one.

mantik_figure2.jpg

5a69f843d84a1_harperfragmentlocation.jpg.7eec6b7da645ca757cbd82b968a8db33.jpg