The Education Forum

Indisputable Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a FRONT TOOTH, but his exhumed body was not! NEW EVIDENCE FOUND.

2 hours ago, Thomas Graves said:

James,

With all due respect, has YOUR face changed over the years? 

You know, after you got "all grown up, and everything"?

I clearly  explained why it's  not in the ones he posted but it IS in the holiday  one that he curiously  did NOT put in his reply.

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wait a minute. What about these two women who resemble each other, if they are in fact two different women? According to the H&L theory, do we have not only two men who strongly resemble each other, but whose mothers also strongly resemble each other? 

Are the two women both supposed to be the mother of Harvey or Lee, or are they supposed to be the mothers of Harvey AND Lee?

Two men who strongly resemble each other with mothers who also strongly resemble each other would be a coincidence too far. (How about the fathers? Did they also strongly resemble each other?) What exactly does the theory say about these two women? Or does the theory say there were not two women, just the one Marguerite, in which case the mother of one of the men is unknown?

I don't want to help hijack the thread, but would just like to have this question about the mother(s) cleared up.

5 hours ago, Ron Ecker said:

Wait a minute. What about these two women who resemble each other, if they are in fact two different women? According to the H&L theory, do we have not only two men who strongly resemble each other, but whose mothers also strongly resemble each other? 

Are the two women both supposed to be the mother of Harvey or Lee, or are they supposed to be the mothers of Harvey AND Lee?

Two men who strongly resemble each other with mothers who also strongly resemble each other would be a coincidence too far. (How about the fathers? Did they also strongly resemble each other?) What exactly does the theory say about these two women? Or does the theory say there were not two women, just the one Marguerite, in which case the mother of one of the men is unknown?

I don't want to help hijack the thread, but would just like to have this question about the mother(s) cleared up.

Ron,

It's the mothers, of all questions.

--  Tommy  :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

6 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

Ron,

IMO the two Oswalds did not strongly resemble each other.

16bxzkz.jpg

And I don't think that there was any resemblance at all between the two Marguerites. Compare the eyes and shape of the eyebrows.

wpid-1482844_473383286115321_1856565875_

As I mentioned, the photo on right was probably a studio portrait that was touched up.  The one on left is a candid and shows the mark under her eye:

Marguerite+twice.jpg

...and here's another one from the 40's:

another-marge-mark-photo.jpg

As I mentioned, this mark on the eye has to be explained.  There's simply no way that we can expect anyone to believe - except of course the Hardly gang - that woman born in TX and a woman - supposedly the TX one's clone - born thousands of miles away in some European country, would BOTH have a mark under their eye. The odds of that happening are simply unbelievable.

And Jim still has not replied about the clown pose in the classroom, how there is a tooth there that the flash from the camera caught.

1 hour ago, Bernie Laverick said:

Take a pinch of clerical confusion, add a few oddball witness testimonies and mix thoroughly. You are now ready to make your Tin-Foil-Hat Pie by constructing any amount of crackpot gibberish theories the paranoid imagination can conjure up.

LOL - good one.

1 hour ago, David Josephs said:

And now its come full circle...

The walking talking non sequitur poster child of 2018...
The man who has made music a weapon of mass destruction...
The ROKC "shove it" ambassador

How's the sloping shoulders and contrast theories coming along, Dave.

46 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

Two men who strongly resemble each other with mothers who also strongly resemble each other would be a coincidence too far. (How about the fathers? Did they also strongly resemble each other?)

Ron, FWIW this is a very good thing to mention and I agree with you. The only thing I can think of is the TX Oswald's Dad donated his sperm to help European war victims over there and to build up the devastated population lost during WWII.  Perhaps the woman in Europe over there who looked exactly like the TX Marge - even down to the mole under her eye but did not smile enough and was dumpy - lost her husband in the war and decided to start a family so she went to the sperm bank and was impregnated with the TX born Oswald's Dad's sperm.

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2018 at 3:22 PM, Michael Walton said:

How's the sloping shoulders and contrast theories coming along, Dave.

How's the knuckle-dragging, non sequitur life treating you bud...

:pop

:up

For those who are not aware... the two men's physiques were different - other than LEE being larger his shoulders sloped... whereas in all the images of HARVEY, the shoulders are much more squared off...

Add that to the Marines showing the man had no teeth at locations 1, 16, 17, & 32 as well as #30 removed later... while the teeth that were exhumed show those 4 teeth still there.... 

Bummer for you Hardy boys...  oh and look..  real evidence to support a real conclusion...

or the missing front tooth

which fits perfectly fine...

Edited by David Josephs

2 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Ron,

16bxzkz.jpg

Sandy, that's easy to say, but the resemblance is strong enough that the WC, all of its proponents, and official history say that these pics are of one and the same man. If that's not strong resemblance, it's certainly strong something.

51 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:

Sandy, that's easy to say, but the resemblance is strong enough that the WC, all of its proponents, and official history say that these pics are of one and the same man. If that's not strong resemblance, it's certainly strong something.

Those two guys are, definitely, different men, IMHO. Depending on the context of the comparison, I could go either way if someone wanted to judge the apropriateness of whether there is a "strong resemblance" or not.

I am not an H & L adherent, yet I admire Armstrong's tenacious, dogged search for as much of the truth about this part of the case that he could.

There was definitely an imposter running around, under orders, and directed from higher governement entites, both to confuse us, as well as put people like Angleto and Hoover off guard, off balance, and make them suspicious and doubtful of their own people and organizations.

The Furniture Mart incident has me convinced that the effort to doppelgang Oswald included an operation that doubled DPD-LHO's (hereafter, Lee's)  family.

I am fairly well convinced by the evidence that the doubling operation was alive during his time in Russia, and that his identity was being mixed with a double back during his time in Atsugi.

Sandy's finding's are an imortant piece of that evidence. Something happened to Lee's teeth when he was young, and whatever was done to remediate the situation "failed" and was fixed in the spring of '58. The X-rays of the corpse are natural teeth.

Something is up. Sandy has done excellent, and very important work.

Those  are my thoughts on the subject.

All the Best,

Michael

Edited by Michael Clark

34 minutes ago, Ron Ecker said:
3 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Ron,

16bxzkz.jpg

Ron,

They had to believe they were the same guy. What other choice did they have? At the time nobody was suggesting there were two Oswalds.

I've always thought that the guy on the left didn't look like Oswald. Even before I heard of the Harvey & Lee theory. But I accepted he was because what else could I believe?

2 minutes ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Ron,

They had to believe they were the same guy. What other choice did they have? At the time nobody was suggesting there were two Oswalds.

I've always thought that the guy on the left didn't look like Oswald. Even before I heard of the Harvey & Lee theory. But I accepted he was because what else could I believe?

Sandy, I certainly understand what you're saying. While there's a resemblance, "strong" is probably too strong a word. I too have had doubts that the two pics above are of the same person. Before the H&L theory, I felt that it's possible that the Marine just somehow got punified in Russia. Perhaps the KGB, not to be outdone by hare-brained CIA operations, had some sort of punification project that it used on defectors, just to confuse us, or for more sinister purposes, when they were whisked back to the states with no debriefings.

I remain agnostic on the H&L theory. And now I guess I'm agnostic on the two mothers, knowing little about that aspect of the theory or what it's supposed to mean

Comparing the two photos above, the hair just above Lee's sideburns is  receded. Harvey's on the right is pronounced.

How would this happen as he grew older?

And, amongst other differences, the ears don't match.

Not the same guy, IMO.

Just my 2 cents.