The Education Forum

Indisputable Evidence for Harvey & Lee -- Oswald was missing a FRONT TOOTH, but his exhumed body was not! NEW EVIDENCE FOUND.

22 minutes ago, Jim Hargrove said:

Everyone has an opinion, but the only serious study I've seen of LHO photographs using modern biometric comparison techniques found evidence of two different Oswalds in the existing visual data.   And the study was conducted by an H&L skeptic.  Again, the whole analysis can be seen here....

https://deeppoliticsforum.com/forums/showthread.php?14916-Pixel-Counting-Biometric-Comparison-of-Oswald-photos

Of course, the HSCA did a "serious study" and found photos all showed the same man. Although the H&L theory had not yet been created and most of the photos used were of "Harvey", luckily the study included a pic of "Lee."  Same man as anyone without a bias can see.

https://history-matters.com/archive/jfk/hsca/reportvols/vol6/html/HSCA_Vol6_0140a.htm

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, right, and anyone without bias can tell the HSCA was the most dishonest of all the government investigations of the assassination.  I can't imagine why anyone who believes the WC and the HSCA would even bother to be here.  One of the HSCA's pictures of "Oswald" is actually a pencil drawing!  LOL!

16 hours ago, Michael Walton said:
On 3/12/2018 at 9:25 PM, Sandy Larsen said:

That's right, and I'll say it again. Not because I am an authority over them in dentistry, but because I have Oswald's chart right here in front of me and they don't.

Yep that's  the  chart alright. And I'm still waiting  for that X to magically appear on the front tooth showing  it  was missing.

And then I'll  have to  wait  for the same  front  tooth  to magically   disappear  in the exhumation  photos.

Mike,

How do you explain the notation in Oswald's 1958 dental record indicating that his prosthesis had failed?

Here's a closeup of the "Prosthesis Required" field:

failed_prosthesis.jpg

Mike,

How do you explain how the root shape of one of Oswald's molars changed so dramatically from 1958 to 1963?

Here are examples of molars whose roots are spread out, normal, and narrowed to the point of being fused together:

root_spread.jpg

Now, look as Oswald's molar root spread in 1958 versus 1963:

marines_x-ray_root_spread.jpg
1958 Marine Corps

x-ray_root_spread.jpg
1963 Death  (Same state as in 1981 exhumation.)

Edited by Sandy Larsen

8 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Yep that's  the  chart alright. And I'm still waiting  for that X to magically appear on the front tooth showing  it  was missing.

And then I'll  have to  wait  for the same  front  tooth  to magically   disappear  in the exhumation  photos.

We're going around in circles here because I and others have asked YOU to explain no X on the tooth chart. If you can't explain it then it's clear that there was no missing tooth.

1 hour ago, Michael Walton said:

We're going around in circles here because I and others have asked YOU to explain no X on the tooth chart. If you can't explain it then it's clear that there was no missing tooth.

I've explained that. During the initial exam the dentist forgot to note the missing tooth. We know he must have done so because his later Prosthesis Required notation means that there had to have been a missing tooth. It is easy to overlook a missing tooth when it has been replaced with a bridge.

Why can't you explain this discrepancy? Why do you just ignore it?

9 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

Mike,

How do you explain how the root shape of one of Oswald's molars changed so dramatically from 1958 to 1963?

Here are examples of molars whose roots are spread out, normal, and narrowed to the point of being fused together:

root_spread.jpg

Now, look as Oswald's molar root spread in 1958 versus 1963:

marines_x-ray_root_spread.jpg
1958 Marine Corps

x-ray_root_spread.jpg
1963 Death  (Same state as in 1981 exhumation.)

Bumped for Mike Walton to answer.

Edited by Sandy Larsen

7 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

I've explained that. During the initial exam the dentist forgot to note the missing tooth.

That's  just speculation. The only way to know  is to ask him  but I'm  sure he's  no longer  around  so it's  easy for missing  teeth supporters  to make open-ended  speculateve statements like this. It's  easy to  assume  that just because  there's  no X written on the tooth but there IS the word MISSING written that the two are  somehow related.

11 minutes ago, Michael Walton said:

That's  just speculation. The only way to know  is to ask him  but I'm  sure he's  no longer  around  so it's  easy for missing  teeth supporters  to make open-ended  speculateve statements like this. It's  easy to  assume  that just because  there's  no X written on the tooth but there IS the word MISSING written that the two are  somehow related.

Michael,

Don't you realize that's way too simple an explanation, and not only that, but it severely damages the "Harvey and Lee and the Two Marguerites" Theory?

What's wrong with you?

--  Tommy  :sun

Edited by Thomas Graves

2 minutes ago, Michael Walton said:
7 hours ago, Sandy Larsen said:

I've explained that. During the initial exam the dentist forgot to note the missing tooth.

The fact remains that the Prosthesis Required notation means that there was a missing tooth and a prosthesis to replace it. So for some reason the doctor didn't mark the missing tooth.

Apparently you believe that Oswald required a prosthesis (false tooth) even though he had no missing teeth. Please explain that.

5 minutes ago, Thomas Graves said:

Michael,

Don't you realize that's way too simple an explanation, and not only that, but it severely damages the "Harvey and Lee and the Two Marguerites" Theory?

What's wrong with you?

--  Tommy  :sun

Tommy,

How do you explain the fact that the dentist noted that Oswald needed a prosthesis (false tooth) when in fact he had no missing teeth?