The Education Forum

My letter to The Archivist of the U.S. about Nixon's secret time capsule hidden in the White House

Joe...

I am not trying to impugn your relative's stories. 

The reality is that it was much easier to hide what we were doing after WWII with stories of ET.
Many have written that it was done to hide Operation Paperclip and the wholesale movement of Nazis to the western hemisphere and to continue with the aeronautic research going on.

It is also written that we acquired a great deal of atomic material useable in bombs from the BERN "tire" plant and other locations scoured by Patton and the other generals as they moved around Europe.

So as you said... the advanced levels of technology that the military has always enjoyed decades before the public would look like magic to those unaware.

We certainly must agree that there are weapons and aircraft in the hands of our military of which the public is still unaware.
KEVLAR in 1952 would be an amazing wonder material just as we are experiencing the next step with GRAPHENE. 

Just consider the mathematics involved in sending a craft that distance....  or building a craft that can accomplish such a feat... 
I'm not 100% convinced it is not possible, just 99% convinced that Occam's razor explanation is more realistic.

I LOVE the study of the topic, yet as I read more and more it is more obvious to me that UFOs are a product of planning to forever disguise military advancement in the cloak of unexplained phenomena.  

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, I repeat a quote ( admittedly 6th,7th,or even higher hand shared ) that someone in high security supposedly uttered about the reality of the true power world around us:

"If the average person knew HALF of what is really going on in the world...they would go into their backyard and shoot themselves."

About one year ago I also saw and heard a claimed high security person in our government on a national TV Sunday political interview show say something very similar. He spontaneously stated ( without any prompting from the interviewer ) that if the average American citizen knew anything close to what he knew about the true state of our security threats, he or she would not open their door and leave their house in the morning.

The interviewer was caught off guard and this person immediately changed the subject and the show's host simply went along and didn't ask the most rationally expected question to this super ominous blurb.   "You mean we are all being kept in the dark about the true realities of our homeland security as you know it?"

Just stuff to contemplate regards the true extent of how much American citizens are purposely kept in the dark about hugely effecting and important realities all around us.

Edited by Joe Bauer

https://propagandhi.com/wp-content/empires/William_Blum.pdf

U.S. Foreign Policy -- A Study in Hypocrisy

By William Blum

My experience in writing and speaking about what U.S. foreign policy has really done in

and to the world is that it’s often like telling people that I was abducted by aliens, except

that many of those people would sooner believe the abduction story.

For those of you who are not heavily into alien abduction stories, let me try to set the

proper atmosphere by mentioning two of the laws of politics which came out of the

Watergate scandal of the 1970s. (It doesn’t matter if you don’t know much about

Watergate; the laws are still understandable.)

The First Watergate Law of American Politics states: “No matter how paranoid you are, what the government is actually doing is worse than you imagine.”

The Second Watergate Law states: “Don’t believe anything until it’s been officially denied.

Both laws are still on the books. Keep them handy in your head.

=============

Watch the news next time with the 2nd law in mind...

... and just forget the 1st law.  or substitute "people are" for "government is" and remember people run the government

• 8 months later...

This is an update on developments since this thread was posted by me in February 2018.

I never received a response from David Ferriero, the Archivist of the United States, of my letter to him. There were reasons why he did not respond and I respect his decision not to do so.

However, Nixon's secret Message to the American People about the Alien Presence was discovered months ago after Robert Merritt provided detailed information to the authorities where it could be found. It was discovered in a box embedded in the wall in the White House Library located behind Volume Two of American History. President Nixon placed it there during the third meeting that he had with Robert Merritt , the ace Confidential Informant who was the sole employee of the Huston Plan that had been developed by Nixon with the assistance of Tom Huston, a former military intelligence officer who joined the White House staff after Nixon was elected. (Tom Huston was one of the founders of Young Americans for Freedom in 1960 which was when I first got to know him.) During their third meeting that took place in mid July 1972 after Watergate broke, Nixon allowed Merritt to read the Message after which around 3 a.m. when the White House was silent they both went to the Library where Nixon placed the Message inside the secret box embedded in the wall. Nixon then informed Merritt that he had told two other trusted persons of the Message and of its location. The envelop that contained the Message bore Nixon's notation that it was to be opened in the year 2018. Nixon told Merritt it was to be revealed in 2018 but he never told him why it was to be revealed during this particular year.

It is my understanding that after the Message was discovered it was delivered to the FBI so that the paper upon which it was handwritten by Nixon could be checked to verify Nixon's fingerprints and to verify his signature.  Because Nixon had allowed Merritt to read the Message the FBI was asked to verify if Merritt's fingerprints were on it also.

The whole matter is now in the hands of President Trump as to whether he will make public the Message. A little known fact is that Trump had an uncle who was a scientist who years ago was asked by the government to conduct research into the Alien Presence. So Trump had some prior knowledge of the subject before Nixon's Message was discovered.

In my opinion there is a real possibility that President Trump, who only thinks of himself and not of anyone else, will use the Message to salvage his scandal plagued Administration and to forestall and derail the likely criminal prosecution of him and his family members by Special Counsel Robert Mueller. He might do by declaring a National Emergency during a televised address to the American people about the contents of Nixon's Message and use the occasion as an excuse to announce that he was instituting a form of Martial Law. This would be the desperate action of a deranged man who had come to his wit's end as he realized what lay ahead for the Trump Crime Family.

Jim Hougan, author of "Secret Agenda: Watergate, Deep Throat and the CIA" published in 1984, a few days ago posted on Facebook the revelation that as the Watergate prosecution case closed in on Nixon, contemplation was made about his declaring a National Emergency during which 10,000 selected citizens would be rounded up and incarcerated based on a list drawn up by the American Legion and the Church League of America. Hougan named one of the Watergate burglars who had a prior relationship in the development of the list and incarceration.

It is interesting that The New York Times today published a four page special supplement sponsored by the History Channel whose headline reads, "Hundreds Witness Mysterious UFOs." The supplement is an advertisement that starting Tuesday the History Channel with introduce a new drama series (10/9c) titled, "Project Blue Book: Based on True Events.' The U.S. Government conducted Project Blue Book from 1952 to1969 whose scientific adviser was J. Allen Hynek, an astronomer and professor at Ohio State University. Hynek started out with an open mind but at the end of the project had come to the conclusion that there was some evidence to support the belief that the Alien Presence was interacting with Planet Earth. Anyone interested in learning more about this should watch the History Channel's series starting Tuesday.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

If anyone here is open at all to even the "possibility" of ET visitation and interaction here on Earth and hasn't checked out the "Sirius Project" on You Tube, I suggest you do so.

And include any interviews and conference speaking engagement videos of former Canadian Minister Of Defence "Paul Hellyer" on You Tube as well. 

I wish the ET visitation and interaction story wasn't true.

Really, I do.

And if it isn't true, than we can all relax and fear only the much more comfortable continuous history of our own species being our worst enemy via war ... 

along with climate change, over-population with massive water and food shortages, global viral epidemics, global financial and political collapses, large scale natural disasters ( or more man-made ones like Chernobyl and the Tokohu-Oki earthquake / Fukushima Daiichi reactor melt down ) ocean and plant life ( bee die-off ) eco-damage, super solar flares and wayward meteors as the greatest current and future worries we must deal with and leave to our children and their children and their children to deal with.

Isn't that ENOUGH?

Who needs anything more to add to this already stressful worry mix like malevolent ET's who would probably not have our best interests in mind?

Egads, it's all so depressing.  

Yet, here's an ironically interesting if unsettling thought ...

Could it be that in the not too distant future we may wish for some "out there" help if these other Earth and mankind born disasters combined overwhelm us to the breaking point?

Again, I hope it never comes to that.

The idea of a highly techno-advanced and self- serving alien ET species introduction here on Earth is a frightening one as it should be.

What to do about this whole ET scenario, true or false?

I don't know.   

Look for the good in everything as much as one can and appreciate the beauty and kindness in nature and our human nature and lives on a daily basis? Hope for the best? Try everything we can to help all of our children and their children find and experience their own happiness and love and spiritual fulfillment in their lives?

Even if hissing Reptilian ET's come down and tell us what to do.

What else is there?

Edited by Joe Bauer

Joe:

President Nixon told Robert Merritt that the government knows that there are increasing numbers of hybrids on Earth.

This is best explained by this recent interview:

https://www.nexusnewsfeed.com/article/unexplained/this-planet-will-be-theirs-professor-explains-his-startling-conclusions-about-alien-abductions/?fbclid=IwAR3W-EVRUxmcPQRIQX4KebTMDIY4JJglwIrp1cTLE9n_eVAbPGUP4CU6mfA

Public disclosure of the Alien Presence could take place in the not too distant future.

Doug

John Mack ( former Harvard Psychology/Psychiatry medical department head) was very hard to dismiss as an unbalanced, paranoid or attention seeking nut.

I have wondered every few years whether there are humans or hybrid humans who could read your thoughts ( maybe even control them ) and communicate telepathically to you if they wanted to.

Maybe two or three times in my adult life, when I had this contemplation in my mind and was in a public place with many people around, I have myself whimsically put out a telepathic "feeler" thought message, asking if anyone close to me was receiving my thoughts,  to somehow demonstrate their reception of this by doing something that I could see.

Only once did I get a response.  I was at my daughter's college graduation ceremony around 2003?

We were outside on the college football field.

I focused my thoughts on the first line of standing people about 25 yards ahead of me. Within 1 to 2 minutes, one woman ( who was with others ) actually turned around 180 degrees and stared directly at me for 4 or 5 seconds and then turn back around.  I'm serious.

After her turning around response, I felt a little unsettled but was still so curious I focused even more on this one person.  She turned around again a minute or two later!  And again looked directly at me for several seconds, but this time in a more bothered sort of way. She then turned back around.

I cut off my mental telepathy experiment at that point, somewhat rattled that maybe this person was actually receiving my telepathic thoughts! 

I really didn't want to believe that what I witnessed was perhaps proof of your thoughts alone being received and read by other humans or hybrid beings in our every day world. I didn't want this to be a reality.

My wife and I eventually just continued on throughout the weekend ( I never shared this story with her ) packing my daughter's belongings and bringing her back home. But I will always remember my strange telepathic experiment experience that day.

I have read much of what Mack and Bud Hopkins have shared in interviews.

Because of their significant academic backgrounds and their seemingly scientific method rational presentations, it is in the least a very intriguingly interesting story line to contemplate.

Edited by Joe Bauer

Will Ruha wrote on Facebook today in regard to President Trump Oval Office televised address scheduled for tomorrow (Tuesday at 9 p.m.) concerning the border wall:

"Under the terms of the NDAA that CIA-imposed President Barack Obama very covertly signed into law one quiet New Year's Eve, there is NO legal recourse by either the Congress or Supreme Court to redress his mandates as president and Commander-in-Chief during the period of the declared national emergency and imposition of martial law. None! He has absolute, unimpeachable, unilateral, arbitrary power to do as he sees fit, including, if necessary, shutting down all portions of the government he determines to be uncooperative, and in fact, dispatching via military power, any and all members of the government to any of the 800+ fully-staffed domestic internment camps standing at the ready, with razor-wire-topped walls. Yes, it is clearly unconstitutional, but it is a strangely extralegal authoritarian power given him by the Congress under terms of the NDAA signed into law by President Barack Obama, and it CAN be enforced - at any time."

https://icct.nl/publication/the-us-ndaa-and-its-controversial-counter-terrorism-provisions/

As I wrote here yesterday in this topic: "In my opinion there is a real possibility that President Trump, who only thinks of himself and not of anyone else, will use the Message to salvage his scandal plagued Administration and to forestall and derail the likely criminal prosecution of him and his family members by Special Counsel Robert Mueller. He might do by declaring a National Emergency during a televised address to the American people about the contents of Nixon's Message and use the occasion as an excuse to announce that he was instituting a form of Martial Law. This would be the desperate action of a deranged man who had come to his wit's end as he realized what lay ahead for the Trump Crime Family."

Will Ruha's recitation concerning "the NDAA that CIA-imposed President Barack Obama very cleverly signed into law one quiet New Year's Eve"  should serve as a warning that President Trump may use a National Emergency to impose a total dictatorship using Nixon's Message about the Alien Presence as the pretext for doing so.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

Doug, the great majority of Americans would not believe the scenario you describe...unless of course it actually happened.

Yet, by that time, it would be too late.

I heard Trump responding to a reporter during a televised news conference just two days ago.

The reporter asked Trump if he had considered declaring a national security crisis to bypass Congress's not approving his 5 billion dollar budget allocation demand for the border wall's early stage construction.

Trump responded that he had considered this Congress bypassing action and was still seriously considering keeping it open as an option.

I also feel Trump and his backers are trying to come up with any wag-the-dog crisis plan ( no matter how crazy and constitution violating ) to stave off the criminal charges you mention that could have him kicked out of the presidency.

Trump and his family have extensive long term organized crime dealings both with Russian and American organizations and supposedly Drug Cartels as well in the area of big time money laundering.

Generally through the buying and reselling of Trump real estate.

Then there are massive loans from proven money laundering financial organizations such as Deutsche Bank.

And who knows how many other 100's of millions may have been been acquired via Saudi Arabia.

Those condos in Panama, Trump's 55 to 60 million dollar profit sale of a Florida property to a Russian "Fertilizer King" who eventually torn down the mansion on the property. So fishy.

Trump paid 40 million for the Palm Beach property and two years later sold it for 95 -100 million dollars ?  Please.

Edited by Joe Bauer

2 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

I thought the question the reporter asked about whether Trump had considered declaring a Wall emergency was planted.

Probably Paul. They do this kind of thing. We know this.