The Education Forum

My letter to The Archivist of the U.S. about Nixon's secret time capsule hidden in the White House

2 hours ago, Andrew Prutsok said:

Don’t you think the president’s initial instinct would be to find a way to personally profit from something like this? I do not think he possesses the capacity to think beyond that.

Agree Andrew.

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The "Wall " issue is a super hyped and built up wag-the-dog charade to redirect American's thoughts and concerns from the real issue...

The Mueller, Southern District of New York and now Congressional investigations into Trump's criminal activities of not just the 2016 election, but of his decades of corrupt business dealings and practices. 

So easy to see this.

The aliens must be light-skinned like desirable Norwegian immigrants and not dark-skinned like Mexicans and non-wealthy-dictator Muslims, else the president would have demanded a giant glass bubble over the US like the one he saw over Springfield in the Simpsons Movie.

On ‎1‎/‎7‎/‎2019 at 7:24 AM, Joe Bauer said:

If anyone here is open at all to even the "possibility" of ET visitation and interaction here on Earth and hasn't checked out the "Sirius Project" on You Tube, I suggest you do so.

And include any interviews and conference speaking engagement videos of former Canadian Minister Of Defence "Paul Hellyer" on You Tube as well. 

I wish the ET visitation and interaction story wasn't true.

Really, I do.

And if it isn't true, than we can all relax and fear only the much more comfortable continuous history of our own species being our worst enemy via war ... 

along with climate change, over-population with massive water and food shortages, global viral epidemics, global financial and political collapses, large scale natural disasters ( or more man-made ones like Chernobyl and the Tokohu-Oki earthquake / Fukushima Daiichi reactor melt down ) ocean and plant life ( bee die-off ) eco-damage, super solar flares and wayward meteors as the greatest current and future worries we must deal with and leave to our children and their children and their children to deal with.

Isn't that ENOUGH?

Who needs anything more to add to this already stressful worry mix like malevolent ET's who would probably not have our best interests in mind?

Egads, it's all so depressing.  

Yet, here's an ironically interesting if unsettling thought ...

Could it be that in the not too distant future we may wish for some "out there" help if these other Earth and mankind born disasters combined overwhelm us to the breaking point?

Again, I hope it never comes to that.

The idea of a highly techno-advanced and self- serving alien ET species introduction here on Earth is a frightening one as it should be.

What to do about this whole ET scenario, true or false?

I don't know.   

Look for the good in everything as much as one can and appreciate the beauty and kindness in nature and our human nature and lives on a daily basis? Hope for the best? Try everything we can to help all of our children and their children find and experience their own happiness and love and spiritual fulfillment in their lives?

Even if hissing Reptilian ET's come down and tell us what to do.

What else is there?

• 1 month later...

In his final meeting with President Nixon that took place in mid-July 1972 soon after the Watergate case broke, Nixon told Robert Merritt that drastic changes would occur in the year 2020. Nixon remarks occurred as part of the discussion between the two men about the Secret Message to the American People that the president had just hidden in the White House Library while accompanied by Merritt. The hidden Message that was found last year

Nixon said that 2020 would be the beginning of extremely bad times for the world. When Merritt asked Nixon how he knew this, Nixon replied cryptically, “think of me as a prophet.”

Below is a link to an interview with David Adair who was a high school genius discovered in a round-about way by General Curtis Le May. This took place in 1966. Adair’s revelations provide supplementary information as to what Nixon told Merritt.

Edited by Douglas Caddy

21 hours ago, Douglas Caddy said:

In his final meeting with President Nixon that took place in mid-July 1972 soon after the Watergate case broke, Nixon told Robert Merritt that drastic changes would occur in the year 2020. Nixon remarks occurred as part of the discussion between the two men about the Secret Message to the American People that the president had just hidden in the White House Library while accompanied by Merritt. The hidden Message that was found last year

Nixon said that 2020 would be the beginning of extremely bad times for the world. When Merritt asked Nixon how he knew this, Nixon replied cryptically, “think of me as a prophet.”

Below is a link to an interview with David Adair who was a high school genius discovered in a round-about way by General Curtis Le May. This took place in 1966. Adair’s revelations provide supplementary information as to what Nixon told Merritt.

If true ... fascinating.

If true ... the average world citizen has 
"no clue" about the true realities of our secret governments and the advanced technology prowess they possess and control.

If true, we ( the masses ) are kept ignorant to a degree that is beyond anything any of us can even imagine. Two distinct societies on the same planet.  The ignorants ... and the knowers.

Edited by Joe Bauer