The Education Forum

Article by Michele Metta on Bloomfield’s Permindex-CMC documents, the Italian CMC documents, Metta’s and John Kowalski’s important discoveries about CMC, and the absurd censorship by the Canada Archives trying to block the access to the truth

Paz Marverde

I remember seeing this documentary and being a bit shocked at Harvey's (possible?) involvement in Operation Gladio as well those that were involved with the entire Carcano episode from the Italian side...it motivated me to think what exactly Harvey was up to leading to the Assassination in Italy after being disgracefully sent there....great work and can't wait to learn more on this angle. Garrison was ahead of his time...

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, B. A. Copeland said:

I remember seeing this documentary and being a bit shocked at Harvey's (possible?) involvement in Operation Gladio as well those that were involved with the entire Carcano episode from the Italian side...it motivated me to think what exactly Harvey was up to leading to the Assassination in Italy after being disgracefully sent there....great work and can't wait to learn more on this angle. Garrison was ahead of his time...

You are extremely kind. Thanks indeed. Yes, there is for sure a link between Harvey and Dallas through Italy and CMC 

On 14/2/2018 at 6:25 PM, Steve Thomas said:

"tassello che suona conferma ad una assai preziosa intuizione giunta da parte di Jim DiEugenio, tra i massimi esperti mondiali sull’assassinio di JFK."

One of the world's leading experts huh?

*tease*

Steve Thomas

Steve,

Do you have a different opinion?

22 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

Paz,

No, I like Jim and respect his work very much.

I was teasing him. ( In American slang, it's called "pulling his leg".)

Steve Thomas

I see. "Tomar el pelo", in Chile.

By the way, some days ago, I posted that clarification you asked about Souètre and Italy. Donno if you saw it

28 minutes ago, Paz Marverde said:

By the way, some days ago, I posted that clarification you asked about Souètre and Italy. Donno if you saw it

Paz,

Yes. Thank you.

A CIA document dated November 1, 1962 gives a list of the OAS members furnished to the Italian authorities. The list was given to Italian border police and replaced a longer list of some 562 people. It says the list was current as of August 27, 1962. An asterisk placed beside some names indicated that a photograph accompanied the name of the person. Souetre has an asterisk beside his name.

NARA Record Number: 1993.08.05.10:50:12:500006

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=64991&relPageId=3

Steve Thomas

31 minutes ago, Steve Thomas said:

A CIA document dated November 1, 1962 gives a list of the OAS members furnished to the Italian authorities. The list was given to Italian border police and replaced a longer list of some 562 people. It says the list was current as of August 27, 1962. An asterisk placed beside some names indicated that a photograph accompanied the name of the person. Souetre has an asterisk beside his name.

NARA Record Number: 1993.08.05.10:50:12:500006

http://www.maryferrell.org/mffweb/archive/viewer/showDoc.do?docId=64991&relPageId=3

Really appreciated. Thanks a lot

Some of them in the list are on Metta’s book

Edited by Paz Marverde

1 hour ago, Paz Marverde said:

Really appreciated. Thanks a lot

Some of them in the list are on Metta’s book

Paz,

The original list of 562 names had been provided by the French to the Italians.

In September, 1962, Charles DeGaulle traveled to West Germany for a state visit.

In advance of his visit the West German Security Services asked the French Surete for photographs of several chief men of the O.A.S. Among these were ex-colonels Goddard and Antoine Argoud; ex-captains Souetre, Sergent, Curutchet; and ex-senator Dumont.

(see p. 5 of this document)

http://www.50elysee.com/fileadmin/user_upload/AFP/ARCHIVE/4-DE_GAULLE-Allemagne-4-5.9.1962.pdf

In the summer and early fall of 1962, I think the other Western European countries were concerned about DeGaulle being assassinated on their soil.

Steve Thomas

2 hours ago, Steve Thomas said:

Paz,

The original list of 562 names had been provided by the French to the Italians.

In September, 1962, Charles DeGaulle traveled to West Germany for a state visit.

In advance of his visit the West German Security Services asked the French Surete for photographs of several chief men of the O.A.S. Among these were ex-colonels Goddard and Antoine Argoud; ex-captains Souetre, Sergent, Curutchet; and ex-senator Dumont.

(see p. 5 of this document)

http://www.50elysee.com/fileadmin/user_upload/AFP/ARCHIVE/4-DE_GAULLE-Allemagne-4-5.9.1962.pdf

In the summer and early fall of 1962, I think the other Western European countries were concerned about DeGaulle being assassinated on their soil.

Steve Thomas

Steve,

once again, really thank you

• 3 weeks later...

Hi:

Another story has been written about Library and Archives Canada's refusal to grant me access to the Bloomfield files. I have sent a "Notice of Application for Judicial Review"  to the Federal Court of Canada whose responsibility it is to rule on decisions made by the federal government. A local online Ottawa based newspaper called "BlackLocks Reporter" monitors the Federal Court of Canada and found my request for judicial review. One of their reporters interviewed me and wrote a story. The story is below.

John

Library & Archives Canada has permanently sealed records donated by a Canadian lawyer allegedly linked by conspiracy theorists to the JFK assassination. The order appeared to breach a Federal Court ruling that archivists could not hide the files in perpetuity.

“What Library & Archives Canada is doing is fueling more conspiracy theories,” said John Kowalski, an Ottawa researcher. Kowalski filed a Federal Court application asking that a judge compel archivists to release the records.

“It makes people wonder, what is there to hide?” Kowalski said in an interview. “Was there any connection to the assignation? Was there involvement in criminal activity? Was there any connection to the CIA? By holding back these files, it just arouses my suspicion and that of others.”

Louis Bloomfield, a prominent Montréal attorney and co-founder of the Canadian branch of the International Law Association, in 1979 donated 31 boxes of personal records to Library & Archives Canada for release 20 years after his death. He died in 1984.

Bloomfield from 1967 was targeted by unsubstantiated press reports he was an agent for the Central Intelligence Agency with knowledge of the Kennedy assassination. “I investigated the allegation and concluded it was without foundation,” the late Liberal MP Ted McWhinney (Vancouver Quadra), wrote in 2001. “A lucrative cottage industry has developed in the United States based on wild rumours.”

Researchers in 2006 won a Federal Court ruling Philipps v. Librarian & Archivist of Canada that there was no justification to withhold the files. Justice Simon Noël noted Bloomfield received tax credits for his donation under the Cultural Property Export And Import Act. “Once the term of 20 years is complete, the power of controlling access ends,” wrote the Court.

However, archivists in a February 21 notice said the files would remain sealed forever since they contained confidential information. “On the advice of Department of Justice lawyers, Library & Archives Canada has closed in perpetuity records subject to client-solicitor privilege,” said the agency.

Researcher Kowalski has sued to quash the order. Kowalski said records he’d accessed to date included unusual 1959 correspondence from Bloomfield to an exiled president of the Dominican Republic regarding political events in Cuba.

The U.S. National Archives last October 27 released 2,800 archival records on the assassination. Some 300 files were sealed due to privacy concerns for named individuals still living, officials said. Bloomfield’s name does not appear in any records.

Library & Archives Canada does not comment on litigation.

By Jason Unrau mail?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.blacklocks.ca%2Fwp-content%2Fuploads%2F2012%2F10%2Fbbug.jpg%3Fx60113&t=1520447910&ymreqid=cb67ba47-1659-4904-0141-c80023010000&sig=JSganTJhqgMK8fXPfnmFSA--~C

John - Thanks for the update on this frustrating denial of access to Bloomfield’s papers. You mention among your nterests Albert Osborne. Do you think there is anything to Mae Brussell’s assertions regarding him?

6 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

John - Thanks for the update on this frustrating denial of access to Bloomfield’s papers. You mention among your nterests Albert Osborne. Do you think there is anything to Mae Brussell’s assertions regarding him?

Paul:

No, Mae Brussell's assertions are all false. She writes about him operating a cabal of assassins and the FBI's Division V. There is no evidence to support this. Her beliefs about Osborne are the same as those espoused in the Torbitt Document. This document makes all of the same assertions and more. It also says that Louis Mortimor Bloomfield, the man whose files I am attempting to access, also worked with Osborne and his assassins. The Torbitt Document also claims that Osborne participated in the assassination of Martin Luther King in 1968 even though Osborne died in 1966.

John

Thanks John. If you had to guess, what do you think is in the unreleased Bloomfield’s private papers?

5 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Thanks John. If you had to guess, what do you think is in the unreleased Bloomfield’s private papers?

What I expect to find are more letters from Bloomfield to his clients. Doubt that there will be a smoking gun in any of his letters because if there was something incriminating he would have removed it from his papers prior to donating them.