The Education Forum

The Men Who Killed Kennedy series

There is only one shooter in the Moorman photo but it is not the figure on the extreme left. All of the evidence we have tells us that no shot was fired from that location. Two of the acoustic experts claimed that a shot came from that location but the photographic evidence does not support that acoustic conclusion.

What evidence you ask?

For starters, the Moorman photo. The  Moorman photo was taken about 400 milliseconds after the supposed shot was fired from that locaiton (according to the acoustic evidence). 400 milliseconds is about the time it takes to blink your eye. In the Moorman photo there is absolutely no visual confirmation that a shot was fired from there 400 milliseconds earlier.

Below is a copy of the Moorman photo.  I have a lot more to say about that but I will wait until a different thread. For now, look to the left behind the fence where the shooter is supposed to be located? According to the theory his shot(from a rifle) was fired just 400 milliseconds earlier) Do you see any evidence of a gunshot? No.

As I said, I do think there is a shooter in this photo but it is not the man on the left. The white arrow in the Moorman photo indicates where I think the shooter was located. At first glance, you might think that is the "classic" badgeman location, but it is not. I believe that the shooter was located in front of the fence, not behind it. That is a huge difference and I will get into that later. The Moorman photo is not the best photograph to see the knoll shooter. That is the problem with using the Moorman photo to identify the shooter on the knoll.

Also, I believe that the Moorman photo shows the same figure at the retaining wall that we see in the Betzner photo. The inset in the Moorman photo below show the "black dog" figure from the Betzner photo. The red line connects the inset figure with the same figure in the same spot at the retaining wall in the Moorman photo.

dTdxqStXSt7M9BaUBDjcf_YRr2ZcibrjhRSDOpSI

"Badgeman" is a myth of sorts. There was a shooter on the knoll and he was located close to where Gary Mack said he was located. But the actual shooter was in front of the fence not behind it and he was not wearing a badge or a hat and he did not use a rifle. The best image in which to analyze the knoll shooter is the Betzner photo, not the Moorman photo.

Edited by Mike Rago
making the post more relevant to the thread.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic