The Education Forum

JMWAVE tells CIA Director Oswald in Mexi Sept 23-Oct 6

Right Hotel, wrong dates...  unless we're talking about a different Oswald or someone impersonating him....

According to the needed evidence, he leaves the hotel the morning of Oct 2nd (after having him leave that afternoon since the photos of "Oswald" were taken on Oct 2 at 12:22pm he must leave after that... but then GOODPASTURE dates it OCT 1 so they can drop the 2:30pm Oct 2 departure time for the 8:30 am bus...

If the CIA has him entering Mexico in a car on the 26th...  and the CIA informants have him in Mexico already...  and we know for a fact Harvey is at the Paines Oct 4th...

PAUL et al:  it was a charade... the man who Ruby killed was not in Mexico City... ALVARADO was a CIA asset,  DURAN did not say the things they say she did... and the ODIO sisters were correct.

img_109859_2_300.png  

Edited by David Josephs

• 2 weeks later...
On 2/28/2018 at 12:45 PM, David Josephs said:

Right Hotel, wrong dates...  unless we're talking about a different Oswald or someone impersonating him....

According to the needed evidence, he leaves the hotel the morning of Oct 2nd (after having him leave that afternoon since the photos of "Oswald" were taken on Oct 2 at 12:22pm he must leave after that... but then GOODPASTURE dates it OCT 1 so they can drop the 2:30pm Oct 2 departure time for the 8:30 am bus...

If the CIA has him entering Mexico in a car on the 26th...  and the CIA informants have him in Mexico already...  and we know for a fact Harvey is at the Paines Oct 4th...

PAUL et al:  it was a charade... the man who Ruby killed was not in Mexico City... ALVARADO was a CIA asset,  DURAN did not say the things they say she did... and the ODIO sisters were correct.

img_109859_2_300.png  

Hmm.

"Info: ....... C/CI/SI[G] ... Mr. O'Neal"

Gasp ... did somebody suspect a mole and think Special Interests Group should know about it?

Or was it the other way around?

--  Tommy  :sun

PS for Big D:  

Wow.  Your evolving theory really does require the highly implausible "The-Two-Sometimes-Lookalike-and-Sometimes-Not-So-Lookalike-Oswalds-and-Ditto-the-Two-Marguerites" theory, doesn't it?

I mean, I mean, I mean ... that's the only way the whole she-bang "works."  Right? 

I mean, kinda?

Edited by Thomas Graves

1 hour ago, Thomas Graves said:

Wow.  Your evolving theory really does require the highly implausible "The-Two-Sometimes-Lookalike-and-Sometimes-Not-So-Lookalike-Oswalds-and-Ditto-the-Two-Marguerites" theory, doesn't it?

I mean, I mean, I mean ... that's the only way the whole she-bang "works."  Right?

I've noticed that on here from time to time.  When it's "All Hardly Lee All the Time," then that's what you hear. But then, as he and others move around the board he and others will only sometime mention Hardly Lee, while other times not at all.

The running line is sometimes, "CIA said he was there...such and such time...ran into Odio....blah blah blah....so, OH YEAH and it was HARVEY, by the way."