The Education Forum

General Walker, Lee Harvey Oswald and Dallas Officials

There is a weak consensus among CTers that since Lee Harvey Oswald did not shoot at JFK, then he "could not have" shot at General Walker, as if there is some real connection between the two.

I have maintained for six years on this Forum that Lee Harvey Oswald was not one of the JFK shooters -- nevertheless, he certainly was one of two shooters at General Walker.

My material evidence for this claim, ironically, comes from General Walker himself,  in a letter he wrote to Senator Frank Church in 1975.   Here is the letter:  http://www.pet880.com/images/19750623_EAW_to_Frank_Church.pdf

It is precisely because of the content of this letter that General Walker tracked Lee Harvey Oswald from April 1963 through November 1963, including the Mexico City episode.

General Walker, I propose, planned both the deaths of JFK and of Lee Harvey Oswald to occur on 11/22/1963.  

All best,
--Paul

P.S.  After some weeks into this thread, it became clear that to speak of General Walker was to speak of the Dallas Radical Right, and thus to include more people in Dallas than only Walker and Oswald.  Dallas Officials who testified to the Warren Commission became a special target of this expansion, so the title of this thread was changed in early April to include "Dallas Officials."

Edited by Paul Trejo
typos

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 3/5/2018 at 7:42 PM, Paul Trejo said:

There is a weak consensus among CTers that since Lee Harvey Oswald did not shoot at JFK, then he "could not have" shot at General Walker, as if there is some real connection between the two.

I have maintained for six years on this Forum that Lee Harvey Oswald wasn't one of the JFK shooters -- nevertheless, he certainly was one of two shooters at General Walker.

My material evidence for this claim, ironically, comes from General Walker himself,  in a letter he wrote to Senator Frank Church in 1975.   Here is the letter:  http://www.pet880.com/images/19750623_EAW_to_Frank_Church.pdf

It is precisely because of the content of this letter that General Walker tracked Lee Harvey Oswald from April 1963 through November 1963, including the Mexico City episode.

General Walker, I propose, planned both the deaths of JFK and of Lee Harvey Oswald to occur on 11/22/1963.  

All best,
--Paul

Paul Trejo's first sentence, which I have rendered in bold-type, is typical of the falsehoods that he posts. There is no logic in that statement, There is no way to logically follow from the premise to the conclusion. Aside from Paul himself, I know of no one on this forum who makes such absurd statements and derives such foolish conclusions from premises. It is a non sequitor and Paul builds his arguments on such nonsense at every turn.

***edit.  The following thread was begun weeks after this thread began, as a response to Paul Trejo and Jason Ward's approach, to this thread.

Edited by Michael Clark

On 3/5/2018 at 7:42 PM, Paul Trejo said:

I have maintained for six years on this Forum that Lee Harvey Oswald wasn't one of the JFK shooters -- nevertheless, he certainly was one of two shooters at General Walker.

It is precisely because of the content of this letter that General Walker tracked Lee Harvey Oswald from April 1963 through November 1963, including the Mexico City episode.

All best,
--Paul

It looks like Walker thought that Oswald was involved with a CIA conspiracy. He notes that Oswald was released on a "higher authority than that in Dallas"

Paul Trejo, You fail in your affect. A  letter written 12 years after the fact is hardly "material evidence". Furthermore, it clearly destroys your Dallas based delusions and points directly to the CIA as the prime-mover!

The letter reads:

Dear Senator Church:

The Warren Commission found and concluded that Lee Harvey Oswald attempted to assassinate the undersigned at his home, at 9 pm. on April 10,1963. 

The initial and immediate investigationat the time of the incident reported two men at my home, one with a gun, seen by an eye-witness --a neighbor. 

Within days I was informed by a Lieutenant on the Dallas City Police Force that Oswald was in custody by 12 pm. that night for questioning. He was released on higher authority than that in Dallas. There were two men, not a " Lonely Loner ". 

Please inform me if the CIA was involved in this attempted assassination ? 

Yours Sincerely,

Edwin A. Walker

Twelve years after the fact, with all his experience, knowledge and connections, he still believed that the CIA was involved; indeed, he believed that Oswald was CIA!

Edited by Michael Clark

On 3/5/2018 at 5:42 PM, Paul Trejo said:

All best,
--Paul

Paul,

I read David Lifton's Best Evidence in the early 1980s at the suggestion of a teacher.  Lifton's insistence on evidence instead of speculation establishes a standard that is rarely matched. Although I don't think Lifton's work is perfect, his method is almost peerless.  Almost everyone else says 2+2=6; but Lifton provides proof for every detail, every step of the way.   Isn't 50+ years of speculation enough?   Can we stick to what the evidence tells us like Lifton?   

With apologies to David Lifton for plaigarising his title, these 3 items are I think the best evidence connecting Walker and Oswald:

1. Oswald's assassin implicates General Walker in his direct testimony taken from the Chief Justice of the United States:

Ruby_implicates_Walker.png

2. General Walker has knowledge of the contents found in Ruth Paine's house before anyone else.

Within hours of the assassination, General Edwin Walker is on the phone with a German newspaper reporter explaining that Oswald shot at him first, before he shot at Kennedy, back in April.  The only problem with this is that this information wasn't developed by the FBI or made public until a letter was found in Ruth Paine's house a week or two later, written by Oswald, implicating himself in the attack on Walker.  How does Walker know this on the night of the Kennedy assassination before the FBI or anyone else?

Walker_D_Zeiting_1.png

Walker_D_Zeiting_2.png

FBI_walker_d_n_zeitung_intro.png

walker_d_zeiting_3.png

3.The John T Martin Film.   What does this film mean?   

This film shows General Walker's house interiors and a dramatic raising of the window shade invoking the 10 April 1963 shooting aimed at Walker; the attack Oswald took credit for in the famous letter found in Ruth Paine's house.  In other words, Walker cooperated with and/or directed the production.   After some further interesting but not critical scenery, the coup de grâce is the final scene of nothing less than a candid shot of Oswald on Canal Street handing out Fair Play for Cuba Committee pamphlets.  The film takes us straight from Walker's Turtle Creek house to New Orleans and Oswald.   Since General Walker knows in advance about his friend Carlos Bringuier "fighting" with Oswald on Canal Street, Walker is in some capacity to know Oswald's movements in the summer of 63. 

Since Walker knows in advance about the sheep-dipping of Oswald into a pretend-communist via the non-existent New Orleans chapter of the FPCC, Walker is either leading or in bed with the effort to create the assassination patsy.  

>>>Link to the John T Walker film in the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza Collection:<<<

http://emuseum.jfk.org/view/objects/asitem/classification@Films/10/title-asc;jsessionid=59AD376B761406104D6C7476DB604D62?t:state:flow=051fc1e1-f4bc-4bde-95d4-ec3bf4d19ea7

These 3 pieces of evidence are the best evidence of General Walker's complicity with Oswald, making him a potential author of the assassination.

Jason

Edited by Jason Ward

14 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Here is the letter:  http://www.pet880.com/images/19750623_EAW_to_Frank_Church.pdf

Paul, is it your contention that General Walker thought Oswald was sent/protected by the CIA/government/Kennedys during the April, 1963 shooting at Walker's Turtle Creek house?

...and that Walker somehow hijacked Oswald into becoming the patsy for the assassination as revenge?

Jason

Just now, Jason Ward said:

Paul, is it your contention that General Walker thought Oswald was sent/protected by the CIA/government/Kennedys during the April, 1963 shooting at Walker's Turtle Creek house?

...and that Walker somehow hijacked Oswald into becoming the patsy for the assassination as revenge?

Jason

Jason,

I maintain that Walker believed that RFK personally sent LHO to shoot him.   This is not what I surmise -- this is what Ex-General Walker said, personally.   Here is what Walker told a German newspaper less than 24 hours after JFK was assassinated:

http://www.pet880.com/images/19631129_Deutsche_NZ.jpg

Ex-General Walker would repeat this story nearly every year for the rest of his life.    Here he is again one year before he died:

http://www.pet880.com/images/19920119_EAW_Oswald_arrested.pdf

All best,
--Paul

12 minutes ago, Paul Trejo said:

Jason,

I maintain that Walker believed that RFK personally sent LHO to shoot him.   This is not what I surmise -- this is what Ex-General Walker said, personally.   Here is what Walker told a German newspaper less than 24 hours after JFK was assassinated:

http://www.pet880.com/images/19631129_Deutsche_NZ.jpg

Ex-General Walker would repeat this story nearly every year for the rest of his life.    Here he is again one year before he died:

http://www.pet880.com/images/19920119_EAW_Oswald_arrested.pdf

All best,
--Paul

Paul,

How do you explain Walker's ability to tag Oswald as the shooter in the 10 April 1963 attack?   

Ostensibly, all Walker knows is that someone's shooting at his house.   The only conduit I can see who might be able to tell Walker that Oswald shot at him would be through George de Mohrenschildt or Marina.  George and Marina are the only two (of whom I am aware from the evidence) who probably know about Oswald's activities on 10 April.   How does Walker know about Oswald's activities of 10 April?

Jason

Edited by Jason Ward

On 3/6/2018 at 10:01 AM, Jason Ward said:

Paul,

How do you explain Walker's ability to tag Oswald as the shooter in the 10 April 1963 attack?   

Ostensibly, all Walker knows is that someone's shooting at his house.   The only conduit I can see who might be able to tell Walker that Oswald shot at him would be through George de Mohrenschildt or Marina.  George and Marina are the only two (of whom I am aware from the evidence) who probably know about Oswald's activities on 10 April.   How does Walker know about Oswald's activities of 10 April?

Jason

Jason,

I'm not making this up -- this comes from Dick Russell in his famous book, The Man Who Knew Too Much (1992).   Dick Russell interviewed two WC witnesses who knew George De Mohrenschildt (DM) very well.  They were Igor and Natasha Voshinin.  They despised the Oswalds, and never had anything to do with them.   If the Oswald's were at a Russian party, the Voshinins would boycott that party.   They knew George DM liked them, but they continued to urge George  to drop them.

After the Walker shooting on Wednesday 10 April 1962, the local Dallas radio and TV stations were full of the buzz, and talking about how Dallas was going downhill.

Anyway, on Easter Sunday 14 April 1963, George DM came to visit Igor and Natasha Voshinin very early in the morning.   They were early risers, so they offered him some coffee.  He was too anxious to accept.    He had to tell them his story.  

George and Jeanne worried all week about whether Oswald was Walker's shooter.  Finally, at 10PM on Saturday evening before Easter, they hatched a plan.  They would buy a toy Easter bunny at a local drug store, and use this as a ruse to get into the Oswald home, in a surprise visit.    

Then, when George got Lee talking in one room, Jeanne would walk with Marina around the house, and search for clues.   That's just what they did.  They got the Oswald's out of bed with a surprise Easter visit.  The Oswald's invited them in, offered them soft drinks, and sat down to talk with them.   George kept Lee near the balcony, and Jeanne asked Marina to show her around their apartment.   Marina did, and Jeanne opened a closet door to find Lee's rifle, complete with scope.   

"He has a rifle!"  shouted Jeanne from the other room.   George and Lee went to see.   Then George asked Lee:  "Lee, did you take that pot-shot at General Walker?   Lee froze.   Marina froze.  They looked at each other for clues.   Lee could not find a reply in this clumsy moment.   Then George started laughing.   Then Lee laughed.   Then Marina laughed and they all laughed together.   Then the De Mohrenschildt's excused themselves because it was so late.   They left.   They would never see the Oswalds again in their lives.

This account of the events is not my imagination -- it is part of the Warren Commission testimony of multiple witnesses.

Natahsa Voshinin urged George DM to call the FBI and tell them his suspicions immediately!   George said, no, he could never do that to a "friend."   (But he had just ratted Lee out to the Voshinins!)    Then George DM left.   Natasha saw her American duty -- she called the Dallas FBI right away, and told them everything that George DM had said.

Notice, Jason, in that letter that I shared from Walker to Senator Church in 1975 -- he says that somebody in authority told him "WITHIN DAYS" that Lee Harvey Oswald had been his shooter.  In my humble opinion (still to be verified), the person who told Walker was really Dallas FBI agent James Hosty.  He was the agent monitoring both Walker and Oswald in Dallas for the FBI.   In my humble opinion, Natasha Voshinin told James Hosty.

So -- Walker knew "WITHIN DAYS" of the Walker shooting that LHO was his shooter.   Dick Russell confirms Walker's own word for it.

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo
format

1 hour ago, David Boylan said:

I'd recommend reading Gayle Nix Jackson's book, Pieces of the Puzzle,  about this episode. She interviewed Robert Surrey's children. They and their father were in the house at the time.

David,

I have Gayle's new book.  It's excellent.   It's also recommended by Forum member William O'Neil.   Her revelations about Walker's loyal aide, Robert Alan Surrey, and his plausible relationship with Lee Harvey Oswald, provides radically new material for JFK Assassination Research.

Best regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

6 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

I'm not making this up -- this comes from Dick Russell in his famous book, The Man Who Knew Too Much (1992).

Anyway, on Easter Sunday 14 April 1963, George DM came to visit them very early in the morning.     Marina did, and Jeanne opened a closet door to find Lee's rifle, complete with scope.   

All best,
--Paul

Paul,

I believe the official WC paper trail for the rifle and the HIDELL alias begins a month or so prior to the attack on General Walker on 10 April 1963.   The gun, the alias, and the dates are critical to the LN theory, and most every CT therefore employs an alternative explanation for the gun, Oswald's identities, the dates, and the documents I post below.   This brings up the question of when Oswald becomes an employee of the Radical Right in your CT, and when he becomes the Patsy-in-Waiting.

1. In your thinking, when does Oswald become a tool of the assassination authors and/or the Radical Right and/or General Walker?   You say Walker heard from Hosty that Oswald was a/the gunman in the 10 April attack, and that Hosty heard it from the Natasha Voshinin, who heard it from the de Mohrenschildts.   Is on or about 10 April 1963 perhaps the day when Oswald moves from low level useful idiot into full blown star of a presidential assassination?

2. Do you agree with me that the John T Martin film I reference above is proof Walker by the summer of 63 has some insight or influence or control over Oswald's actions?  (because how else could "John T Martin" go straight from General Walker's house in Dallas to filming Oswald handing out FPCC leaflets on Canal St in New Orleans?)     

3. Oswald's assigned role as a highly visible communist arguably begins at birth for some CTers, however, the move to New Orleans (shortly after the Walker shooting) really intensifies his Castro-loving commie radical credentials.  What is the purpose of New Orleans to the Radical Right conspirators you blame for the assassination?   Why not just start a FPCC chapter in Dallas?

Jason

Warren Commission exhibits: 
Klein_s_oswald_rifle_order.png

Klein_s_oswald_rifle_money_order.png

Torn Fair Play for Cuba Committee leaflets on Canal Street, New Orleans, screenshot from the John T Martin Film in the Sixth Floor Museum at Dealey Plaza Collection

http://emuseum.jfk.org/view/objects/asitem/classification@Films/10/title-asc;jsessionid=59AD376B761406104D6C7476DB604D62?t:state:flow=051fc1e1-f4bc-4bde-95d4-ec3bf4d19ea7

FPCC_leaflets_on_canal_st_john_t_martin_

Edited by Jason Ward

7 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Jason,

I'm not making this up -- this comes from Dick Russell in his famous book, The Man Who Knew Too Much (1992).   Dick Russell interviewed two WC witnesses who knew George De Mohrenschildt (DM) very well.  They were Igor and Natasha Voshinin.  They despised the Oswalds, and never had anything to do with them.   If the Oswald's were at a Russian party, the Voshinins would boycott that party.   They knew George DM liked them, but they continued to urge George  to drop them.

After the Walker shooting on Wednesday 10 April 1962, the local Dallas radio and TV stations were full of the buzz, and talking about how Dallas was going downhill.

Anyway, on Easter Sunday 14 April 1963, George DM came to visit them very early in the morning.   They were early risers, so they offered him some coffee.  He was too anxious to accept.    He had to tell them his story.   He and Jeanne worried all week about whether Oswald was Walker's shooter.  Finally, at 10PM on Saturday evening, they hatched a plan.  They would buy an toy Easter bunny at a local drug store, and use this as a ruse to get into the Oswald home, uninvited.    

Then, when George got Lee talking in one room, Jeanne would walk with Marina around the house, and search for clues.   That's just what they did.  They got the Oswald's out of bed with a surprise Easter visit.  The Oswald's invited them in, offered them soft drinks, and sat down to talk with them.   George kept Lee near the balcony, and Jeanne asked Marina to show her around their apartment.   Marina did, and Jeanne opened a closet door to find Lee's rifle, complete with scope.   

"He has a rifle!"  shouted Jeanne from the other room.   George and Lee went to see.   Then George asked Lee:  "Lee, did you take that pot-shot at General Walker?   Lee froze.   Marina froze.  They looked at each other for clues.   Lee could not find a reply in this clumsy moment.   Then George started laughing.   Then Lee laughed.   Then Marina laughed and they all laughed together.   Then the De Mohrenschildt's excused themselves because it was so late.   They left.   They would never see the Oswalds again in their lives.

Natahsa Voshinin urged George DM to call the FBI and tell them his suspicions immediately!   George said, no, he could never do that to a "friend."   (But he had just ratted Lee out to the Voshinins!)    Then George DM left.   Natasha saw her American duty -- she called the Dallas FBI right away, and told them everything that George DM had said.

Notice, Jason, in that letter that I shared from Walker to Senator Church in 1975 -- he says that somebody in authority told him "WITHIN DAYS" that Lee Harvey Oswald had been his shooter.  In my humble opinion (still to be verified), the person who told Walker was really Dallas FBI agent James Hosty.  He was the agent monitoring both Walker and Oswald in Dallas for the FBI.   In my humble opinion, Natasha Voshinin told James Hosty.

So -- Walker knew "WITHIN DAYS" of the Walker shooting that LHO was his shooter.   Dick Russell confirms Walker's own word for it.

All best,
--Paul

Paul Trejo continues to fabricate stories. He fills them with false drama.

-Marina denied that she Showed Jeanne DeM the Gun.

-Jeanne does not say that George went to see the gun.

-George denies that he saw the gun.

-George denies that he knew that Lee had the gun.

-Jeanne states that Marina showed her the gun while alone with her.

-Marina stated the George made his comment about taking a pot shot at Walker, upon being greeted at the porch.

-And Paul's little myth about that cozy Sunday morning with the DeM's, enjoying soft drinks is just more rubbish. Marina and George state that it was dark out, in the evening. It was the night before Easter. They had stopped by at the end of the day.

( I have a few quotes below, I'll add the testimony of the Dem's as I dig it up. It's such a hassle picking up the garbage that Paul dumps around the forum. I have way more of this committed to memory than I would care to. I have to re-read and post this stuff when Paul Trejo loses control of his creative fluids).

Mr. McDONALD. Would you tell us what happened when you and Lee first met with George DeMohrenschildt after the Walker incident?
Mrs. PORTER. Well, I heard George DeMohrenschildt making joking remark about how did you miss that, Lee? And so I look at Lee and I thought, gosh, did he tell him that, and he look at me because he 

thought that I told on him. So as I recall right now, I don't know how George find out or he guess or he just make joke about it.
Mr. McDONALD. Do you know---
There must have been some reason for DeMohrenschildt to guess at it, unless he was told.

Do you recall, in reflection on any of the conversations that they had, whether you heard the name "Walker" being mentioned?
Mrs. PORTER. I do not recall the details right now, so I cannot say who said what after what.

Mr. McDONALD. What did Lee say? Did he tell you that he told George DeMohrenschildt?
Mrs. PORTER. Well, I do not remember his answer.
Mr. McDONALD. Did you tell George DeMohrenschildt about the Walker incident?

Mrs. PORTER. I don't think so.

---------------------

Mr. RANKIN. Did you ever show that rifle to the De Mohrenschildts?
Mrs. OSWALD. I know that De Mohrenschildts had said that the rifle had been shown to him, but I don't remember that. 

--------------------------------

Mr. RANKIN. Did he comment on that at all?
Mrs. OSWALD. He said only that he had taken very good aim, that it was just chance that caused him to miss. He was very sorry that he had not hit him.
I asked him to give me his word that he would not repeat anything like that. I said that this chance shows that he must live and that he should not be shot at again. I told him that I would save the note and that if something like that
should be repeated again, I would go to the police and I would have the proof in the form of that note. He said he would not repeat anything like that again.
By the way, several days after that, the De Mohrenschildts came to us, and as soon as he opened the door he said, "Lee, how is it possible that you missed?"
I looked at Lee. I thought that he had told De Mohrenschildt about it. And Lee looked at me, and he apparently thought that I had told De Mohrenschildt about it. It was kind of dark. But I noticed---it was in the evening, but I noticed that his face changed, that he almost became speechless.
You see, other people knew my husband better than I did. Not always--but in this case.

---------------------------------

You came to the door and either Marina or Oswald came to the door, and you and your husband went in the home?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. That is right.
Mr. JENNER. Then, go on. Tell me about it.
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. And I believe from what I remember George sat down on the sofa and started talking to Lee, and Marina was showing me the house that is why I said it looks like it was the first time, because why would she show me the house if I had been there before? Then we went to another room, and she opens the closet, and I see the gun standing there. I said, what is the gun doing over there?
Mr. JENNER. You say---
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. A rifle.
Mr. JENNER. A rifle, in the closet?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. In the closet, right in the beginning. It wasn't hidden or anything.
Mr. JENNER. Standing up on its butt?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes.
Mr. JENNER. I show you Commission Exhibit 139. Is that the rifle that you saw? 

Mr. JENNER. All right. Now, then, what did you do? Go into some other part of the house?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. It wasn't very much. I believe it was only two rooms. And then I returned back, and told George do you know what they have in the closet? I came back to the room, where George and Lee were sitting and talking. I said, do you know what they have in the closet? A rifle. And started to laugh about it. And George, of course, with his sense of humor--Walker was shot at a few days ago, within that time. He said, "Did you take a pot shot at Walker by any chance?" And 
we started laughing our heads off, big joke, big George's joke. And later on, according to the newspapers, he admitted that he shot at Walker.
Mr. JENNER. Now, when George made that remark in the presence of Lee Oswald, "Did you take a pot shot at Walker?" Did you notice any change----
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. We were not looking for any. I wish I would know.
Mr. JENNER. Please--I want only your reaction. Your husband has told me his. You noticed nothing? Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I didn't notice anything.
Mr. JENNER. Were you looking to see whether he had a change of expression?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. No; none at all. It was just a joke.
Mr. JENNER. As far as you were concerned, it was a joke?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Sure.

------------------------

Mr. JENNER. I think Easter was late that year, but I am not certain. In any event, it was the day before Easter?
Mrs. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I believe so; yes. The night before Easter.

-------------------------

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Easter day. I don't remember it was Easter Sunday.
Mr. JENNER. Easter is always on Sunday.
Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes; maybe it was the day before, the day after, but I think it was on the holiday. Maybe my wife will remember the date exactly. And so we drove over quite late in the evening and walked up--I think they were asleep. They were asleep and we knocked at the door and shouted, and Lee Oswald came down undressed, half undressed you see, maybe in shorts, and opened the door and we told him that we have the rabbit for the child. And it was a very short visit, you know. We just gave the rabbit to the baby and I was talking to Lee while Jeanne was talking to Marina about something which is immaterial which I do not recall right now, and all of a sudden----
Mr. JENNER. Excuse me. Mr. Reporter, Jeanne is spelled J-e-a-n-n-e.
Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. And I think Oswald and I were standing near the window looking outside and I was asking him "How is your job" or "Are you making any money? Are you happy," some question of that type. All of a sudden Jeanne who was with Marina in the other room told me "Look, George, they have a gun here." And Marina opened the closet and showed it to Jeanne, a gun that belonged obviously to Oswald.
Mr. JENNER. This was a weapon? Did you go in and look?
Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. No; I didn't look at the gun. 

----------------------------------

Mr. JENNER. Mr. De Mohrenschildt, up to that moment, is it your testimony that you never knew and had no inkling whatsoever, that the Oswalds had a rifle or other weapon in their home?
Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Absolutely positive that personally I didn't know a damn thing about it, positive, neither did my wife.
Mr. JENNER. And as far as you know your wife didn't either?
Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. No.
Mr. JENNER. Did you see the weapon?
Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. I did not see the weapon.

--------------------

And, as for Paul's description about the DeM's "scheming" for a way to infiltrate Oswald's house, to obtain evidence of Lee's having taken a shot at Walker, we have this....

Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. And Jeanne told me that day, "Let's go and take a rabbit for Oswald's baby."

And.....

Mr. JENNER. Was there ever an occasion after this time, when you and Mrs. De Mohrenschildt came to see the Oswalds, that as soon as you opened the door, you said, "Lee, how is it possible that you missed?"
Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Never. I don't recall that incident.

Mr. JENNER. You have now given me your full recollection of that entire rifle incident?
Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes.
Mr. JENNER. Weapon incident, and what you said to him?
Mr. De MOHRENSCHILDT. Yes, yes, yes, yes; that is right. How could I have--my recollections are vague, of course, but how could I have said that when I didn't know that he had a gun you see. I was standing there and then Jeanne told us or Marina, you know, the incident just as I have described it, that here is a gun, you see. I remember very distinctly saying, "Did you take the potshot at General Walker?" 

-----------------------------------

Edited by Michael Clark

11 hours ago, David Boylan said:

I'd recommend reading Gayle Nix Jackson's book, Pieces of the Puzzle,  about this episode. She interviewed Robert Surrey's children. They and their father were in the house at the time.

David, I'll try to get the book.  Thanks.

I've spent most of my time reading through raw releases of government documents.  Robert Morris is barely visible in these sources.    I have thought Morris might be something of a brainy guy who gets things done behind the scenes, carefully avoiding both attention and suspicion.   Do you still see Morris as a central connection to guys like Hall and Walker?   

Jason

Boylan_tags_Morris.png

https://archive.org/stream/pdfy-TK3TMrOczkn4wwLl/Lee Harvey Oswald Didn't Shoot At General Walker Part One_djvu.txt

On 3/6/2018 at 7:35 PM, Jason Ward said:

Paul,

... This brings up the question of when Oswald becomes an employee of the Radical Right in your CT, and when he becomes the Patsy-in-Waiting.

1. In your thinking, when does Oswald become a tool of the assassination authors and/or the Radical Right and/or General Walker?   You say Walker heard from Hosty that Oswald was a/the gunman in the 10 April attack, and that Hosty heard it from the Natasha Voshinin, who heard it from the de Mohrenschildts.   Is on or about 10 April 1963 perhaps the day when Oswald moves from low level useful idiot into full blown star of a presidential assassination?

3. Oswald's assigned role as a highly visible communist arguably begins at birth for some CTers, however, the move to New Orleans (shortly after the Walker shooting) really intensifies his Castro-loving commie radical credentials.  What is the purpose of New Orleans to the Radical Right conspirators you blame for the assassination?   Why not just start a FPCC chapter in Dallas?

Jason

Jason,

1.  In my CT, Oswald was never aware that he was a pawn in the game of Ex-General Edwin Walker.  In another ten days after the Walker shooting, Oswald was on his way to New Orleans.

This was no accident, in my CT.  As Dr. Caufield (2015) showed, General Walker and Guy Banister moved in the same political circles in the South.

It was a bit of good luck for Walker that one of Guy Banister's boys, David Ferrie, had known Oswald from years ago.  This was probably Oswald's first contact into the Radical Right Wing.

Again, Oswald was drafted into the Radical Right by General Walker, but Oswald had no clue of this.  Oswald only knew that a voice from the past invited him to New Orleans to try out for a "full time job in the CIA," namely, his old mentor, David Ferrie.  Of course, Ferrie was never really in the CIA, and this was a total sham.

In my CT, Oswald didn't know it was a sham.  The job, he was told, was to assassinate Fidel Castro.   In order to do this, he would need his own Fake FPCC in New Orleans.

3.   This would explain why there was no FPCC in Dallas.   The idea arises in the sheep dip devised by David Ferrie in New Orleans for Guy Banister, and ultimately for General Walker.   In my CT, Oswald still doesn't know that he's now a member of the Radical Right.  He is told that he is working on a project that will get him into the CIA as a full-time employee.   He believes the lies being told to him by David Ferrie and Guy Banister in New Orleans to this effect.

It helps, certainly, that there are others in New Orleans who are also promoting this lie.  Clay Shaw, for example, claims to be a CIA employee.  (He was once a CIA informant, but that is a far different matter).  Fred Crisman also claimed to be a CIA employee.  He was no such thing.   Jack S. Martin also claimed to be a CIA employee.   He wasn't.

The grain of truth in their charade is that they were working on a plot which the CIA was also working on at that time, namely, the assassination of Fidel Castro.   That the CIA was likely interested in this rag-tag band of mercenaries is shown in David Atlee Phillips' manuscript, The AMLASH Legacy (1988).   It seems DAP was just as fooled by this Fake FPCC as Oswald was.

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo
typos