The Education Forum

General Walker, Lee Harvey Oswald and Dallas Officials

11 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

That is, Hosty's book says he suspected LHO and Marina of a KGB plot as early as October, 1963.

So his book conflicts with his WC testimony - and in 1982 Hosty is saying that Oswald offered his professional assassination services to Cuba.  Is his yet a THIRD version of what Hosty knew/suspected about Oswald???

Inked_Hosty_Oswald_Castro_may27_1982_dm_

===The Dallas Morning News, May 27, 1982

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Jason Ward said:

Hi Paul,

In my review of the police testimony there are at least 6 methods offered to explain how the police found Oswald's rooming house on Beckley.   Each of 3 law enforcement entities offer their own explanation, which immodestly takes credit for finding the address:

1. SHERIFF's DEPT VERSION 1: Buddy Walthers says he coaxed a phone number out of Marina during his 22NOV63 tour through Ruth Paine's house in Irving, which he gave to Sheriff Decker, who in turn did a reverse number look-up.   
  2. SHERIFF's DEPT VERSION 2: Harry Weatherford says that he covertly looks in Ruth Paine's address book under the letter O during the 22NOV63 search of the Irving house, which helpfully has the rooming house telephone number listed, which he gave to Sheriff Decker, who in turn did a reverse number look-up
  3. DPD VERSION 1:An unnamed cop informs Capt Will Fritz of the Beckley address some time after Oswald's arrival at DPD for questioning
  4. DPD VERSION 2: Oswald offers the Beckley address during questioning in Frtiz's office on the afternoon of 22NOV63
  5. DPD VERSION 3: Oswald has the Beckley address in his pocket as discovered after his arrest at the Texas Theatre.   This was explained to landlord Arthur Johnson by a DPD cop upon arrival at Beckely.
  6. USPS VERSION: Harry Holmes, through the bionic thinking of an alert postal clerk, determines the Beckley address from a USPS PO Box application

<snip>

I might suggest that FBI man James Hosty would have found Oswald's Beckley address by getting the phone number from Ruth Paine during his 2 pre-assassination visits to the Irving house. 

Additionally, the fact that DPD in official records of 22NOV63 recorded Oswald's address as on Elsbeth strongly implicates Hosty again - as he alone had tracked he Oswalds there in the spring before they moved to New Orleans.   

Hi Jason,

Great work detailing all 6 methods claimed by Dallas Officials to get the 1206 N. Beckley Ave. address on Lee Harvey Oswald -- better than the 4 methods I found.

As for Ruth Paine -- the WC asked her pointedly why she didn't give Dallas FBI agent James Hosty the address of Lee Harvey Oswald when he asked for it on November 1, 1963.   Ruth Paine testified that she didn't know the address, but she knew the phone number, so that's what she gave James Hosty on November 1, 1963.

Ruth Paine added that since James Hosty was with the FBI, she presumed that he could easily find the address of Lee Harvey Oswald by using that telephone number.   She says she would have given Hosty the address if she knew it (over Marina's protests), because Ruth Paine always respected the FBI.

Finally -- I tend to agree with you that James Hosty would have no problem, from his post in the Dallas FBI, getting an address on any person in Dallas that he really wanted.  None at all.  The most direct source of the 1026 N. Beckley Ave. address on Lee Harvey Oswald would have been James Hosty, in my opinion.

All best,
--Paul

3 hours ago, Jason Ward said:

Assuming -Penn Jones was it?- is correct that Hosty is chummy with "I plead the 5th" Bob Surrey, perhaps Surrey is the one keeping Hosty informed about what Oswald is doing? 

It seems Hosty is keeping Walker-Surrey informed about FBI-ATF efforts to harass and infiltrate weaponized radical right groups in Dallas like the Minutemen.  It's also proven by documents in this thread that Hosty hid the extent and true nature of the Minutemen threat in Dallas from the FBI and Secret Service prior to 22NOV63.

I guess I'm saying is that it may not matter so much for your purposes whether Surrey is keeping Hosty informed or whether Hosty is keeping Surrey informed ... about Oswald.   Perhaps it's enough to say they shared information even if it's unclear which is precisely giving orders in Mar-Apr 63? 

<snip>

Jason

Hi Jason,

Yes, Penn Jones Jr. was the one who reported that Dallas FBI agent James Hosty had been the "bridge partner" of Robert Alan Surrey for years in Dallas.   Robert Alan Surrey had met General Walker in February 1962, when Walker chose to run for Texas Governor.   

Surrey helped Walker run his political campaign, became President of Walker's business, the American Eagle Publishing Company, which Walker ran out of his own home,  and Surrey set up an office for himself inside Walker's home.   Surrey would bring his family over to "uncle Ted's" to volunteer working the mail-order business that paid Walker's bills. 

When General Walker decided to clash with JFK's Federal Troops at Ole Miss University over the registration of the first Black American, James Meredith, into that college, and personally supervised a racial riot here in which hundreds were wounded and 2 were killed on the night of September 30, 1962, Robert Alan Surrey was right by Walker's side the whole time.

Robert Alan Surrey and General Walker were almost inseparable.  Surrey and his wife started the John Birch Society chapter that General Walker took over in Dallas -- by their invitation.   Surrey was a member of the Dallas Minutemen.   Walker was their leader.   

So -- when Penn Jones Jr. reported that James Hosty and Robert Alan Surrey were bridge partners for years in Dallas, including 1962-1963, this claim, in my opinion, places James Hosty in the same room with General Walker several times during 1962-1963.

What were the direct contacts between James Hosty and General Walker in Dallas?   Was James Hosty a secret member of the Minutemen?

This is what I want to know more about!   There must be documents on this!

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo

3 hours ago, Jason Ward said:

<snip>

I don't passionately push a CT because I don't think it's necessary to explain every detail.   For instance, it is not critical IMO to know why Oswald goes to the USSR.  Likewise, I'm ok to just stipulate that around Feb-Apr 1963 Oswald begins feverishly constructing the essential building blocs in a criminal case eventually used against him - ordering guns, buying money orders, the Walker shooting, the backyard photos, initial FPCC contacts, etc.  Who is programming him?  That's the job of you crazy-loony tunes-fringe-tinfoil-hat-wearing conspiracy theorists!

Jason

Hi Jason,

I agree with you, that jumping into a CT is a risky business.   H.W. Brands had advised me against it.   When there are missing documents, then the Truth could turn out to be ANYTHING.

Yet today all the JFK Records Act documents have been released.  How many researchers are even looking at a Radical Right connection?   I strongly suspect material connections between the Dallas FBI and General Walker.   I don't claim to know the answer -- but I don't mind testing a theory with as much material evidence as people can find.

The Truth in the JFK Assassination has eluded us for more than a half-century.   It's time to end this hangover.

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo

2 hours ago, Jason Ward said:

So his book conflicts with his WC testimony - and in 1982 Hosty is saying that Oswald offered his professional assassination services to Cuba.  Is his yet a THIRD version of what Hosty knew/suspected about Oswald???

===The Dallas Morning News, May 27, 1982

Hi Jason,

Reading that account you cited from the Dallas Morning News (5/27/1982), James Hosty is reporting from a spy named "Solo" that Fidel Castro himself told "Solo" that Lee Harvey Oswald (LHO) told "our people" in Mexico City that LHO wanted to kill JFK for the Communists in Cuba.

I will give Hosty's report the benefit of the doubt -- and then seek the identity of "our people" in Mexico City.  By my reading, the only people that Fidel Castro had above ground in Mexico City were in the Cuban Consulate -- namely, Sylvia Duran and Eusebio Azcue. 

Did LHO talk with them?   Yes, absolutely -- we have records that LHO spoke with them multiple times -- for long periods of time.

We also know that LHO gave them a Fake resumé boasting of LHO as Secretary of a Fake FPCC chapter in New Orleans.   LHO tried to get a quick visa into Cuba -- and he told Duran and Ascue that he was a full-fledged Communist, and he wanted to support Fidel Castro by any means possible!   LHO even showed them his Communist Party membership card!

Of course, Duran and Azcue -- both members of the Communist Party -- were well aware that there was no such thing as a Communist Party membership card  They knew that LHO was full of baloney.  They flatly denied LHO any passage to Cuba.   LHO kept coming back and insisting -- while Duran and Azcue kept sending him away.

So -- yes, based on that historical drama -- I will say that James Hosty, "Solo," and Fidel Castro all told the truth --  and Hosty slanted it to sell to the Dallas public.

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo

On 4/17/2018 at 7:29 PM, Paul Trejo said:

The fact of the BYP produced by Geneva White, exhibited in 1977 by the HSCA, is perhaps the most important material evidence we have of a Dallas Police plot to assassinate JFK,

Do you care to comment on the implications of this photo in view of Geneva White's possession of a totally unique and unseen backyard photo of Oswald?

TRuby_and_Geneva_White.png

(is this a relative???? (on bottom of DMN article))

Trejo_dmn.png

SOURCE:

David Real, "Alleged Assassin's Peers Dubious." The Dallas Morning News, August 21, 1990, Metropolitan Section p 1.

Edited by Jason Ward

Jason,

In my opinion, assembling any material evidence that Dallas FBI agent James Hosty was tracking Lee Harvey Oswald in Dallas before the New Orleans period would be a key step in establishing an illicit, Radical Right linkage by Hosty. 

To start, I will offer part of the WC testimony of FBI Axxistant Director Alan Belmont.  The FBI in 1963 had 10 divisions under Director J. Edgar Hoover -- four Investigative divisions and six Administrative divisions.  Alan Belmont was in charge of the first four divisions.  He supervised the work of James Hosty from a high level.  Here is what he testified:

Mr. DULLES - ...With regard to the situation in Dallas and later in New Orleans, that after the case was marked closed in Dallas, there was this incident in New Orleans...and then...an open case was started.  Now, it wasn't quite clear to me...If you could clear that up for us I think it would be helpful. 

Mr. BELMONT - The agent, Fain at the time, who handled the case, closed the case after two interviews with Oswald, arriving at the conclusion that the purpose of our investigation of Oswald, which was to determine whether he had been given an xxxignment by Soviet intelligence, had been served.  He closed the case, as he felt there was no further action to be taken. The purpose had been satisfied. Headquarters agreed. In March 1963 Agent Hosty received information in Dallas to the effect that Oswald had been in communication with The Worker, the east coast Communist newspaper. He therefore reinstituted the case...

Mr. DULLES - That was even before what we call the New Orleans incident? 

Mr. BELMONT - Correct... 

Mr. STERN - Question 8, Mr. Belmont, on page 5, sets out the information from a report by Agent Hosty regarding alleged Fair Play for Cuba Committee activity by Oswald while he was still residing in Dallas. Have you found that an investigation was conducted to determine whether that was accurate and do you think it should have been investigated? 

Mr. BELMONT - As to whether he was active with the Fair Play for Cuba Committee in Dallas? We did check....There is no evidence whatsoever to indicate that he was active with the Fair Play for Cuba Committee in Dallas. 

Now, this appears to be in March, 1963 -- certainly before the New Orleans period which begins in April, 1963.   Belmont does not give the exact date.  But notice that WC attorney Stern indicates that Dallas FBI agent James Hosty had "alleged FPCC activity for Oswald while he was still residing in Dallas."

Alan Belmont did not deny that report.  He says that FBI HQ checked it out, and found James Hosty's allegation to be incorrect.

My question is this -- why in the world did James Hosty submit a report in March 1963, alleging that Lee Harvey Oswald was active in the FPCC in Dallas?   

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo

On 3/6/2018 at 8:49 AM, Paul Trejo said:

I maintain that Walker believed that RFK personally sent LHO to shoot him.   This is not what I surmise -- this is what Ex-General Walker said, personally.   

Walker_letter_cover_city_mgr_dallas.png

Walker_to_Dallas_city_1990.png

separate document:

Walker_to_D_archivist.png

Walker_to_D_archivist_enveo.png

SOURCE

Dallas Municipal Archives, JFK Project, Box 18

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/index.html

Edited by Jason Ward

15 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Q2b.  It doesn't interest me that LHO's NOLA change of address card is not in Oswald's handwriting, because it's easy to ask the clerk to fill out the form. 

Hi Paul,

I agree that a change of address card written in someone else's handwriting is not by itself evidence of conspiracy.   

However, because there is such a beautifully packaged paper trail in Oswald's own handwriting documenting every important move he makes from the Spring of 1963 until his death, I have to wonder about this anomaly.   The postal evidence against Oswald is in fact critical to making the case against him.   Not many murderers are convicted on so much evidence from the post office   Could it be that Oswald did in fact fill out a change of address form in New Orleans, in keeping with the program to hang himself with postal documents in his own handwriting?

...except, the form filled out by Oswald was for a move to Baltimore, not Dallas?    

1. Oswald makes an ostentatious point to keep prominent US communists abreast of his plans - in writing. As of August 28th, 1963, doesn't it seem as though Oswald believes he is soon moving to Baltimore?

LHO_to_balitmore_sep_63_letter.png

2. A USPS forwarding request submitted in New Orleans identifies Ruth Paine's address as Oswald's new home on October 11, 1963.  This is not in Oswald's handwriting - and why did Oswald's new home apparently change from Baltimore to Dallas in about September, 1963?
date_of_oswalds_change_of_addrss_10_11_6

3. Oswald opens up his final PO Box (the 3rd of 1963) on 1 NOV 63 in Dallas - using a mistaken or deceptive address on Beckley.

Date_of_OSwald_po_box_dallas_nov_1_63.pn

source:

1 - Dallas Municipal Archives JFK Collection, BOX 15

http://jfk.ci.dallas.tx.us/box15.htm

2&3 Warren Commission exhibits

Edited by Jason Ward

3 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

My question is this -- why in the world did James Hosty submit a report in March 1963, alleging that Lee Harvey Oswald was active in the FPCC in Dallas? 

Hi Paul,

My review of the evidence suggests that Oswald wrote a letter from Dallas in April of 1963 to FPCC headquarters in New York - saying that he had already done FPCC work in Dallas and needed more literature. 

Someone at the FPCC was a FBI informant I presume, who in turn became the source of Hosty's temporary concern that LHO was active in the FPCC in Dallas.    Is my interpretation of the evidence sound?

In other words, Hosty got this information from Oswald himself - indirectly through a FBI informant within the FPCC.*

1. Testifying before the Warren Commission, Hosty denies there was any FPCC activity in Dallas:

Hosty_denies_FPCC_in_Dallas.png

2. But Hosty admits there was a report from a FBI CI accusing Oswald of FPCC activity in Dallas

Hosty_gets_CI_report_of_FPCC_in_Dallas_e

3. CE 829 as referenced in the above WC testimony tends to confirm Hosty's story about a FBI informant accusing Oswald of pre-New Orleans FPCC activity:

CE_829_letterhead.png

CE_829_FPCC_in_dallas.png
4. A Letter from Oswald to the FPCC in the spring of 1963 suggests that Oswald himself is the source of the FBI informant's claim that Oswald is promoting the FPCC in Dallas.   (But is Oswald telling the truth - and if not, why would he lie?)**
LHO_leter_fpcc_in_dallas.png

letter_from_oswald_fpcc_dallas_part_2.pn

5. Mary Ferrell surmises that Oswald's Dallas letter to the FPCC is on 16APR63 - barely a week before Oswald bolts to New Orleans.  (it's unclear to me from Mary's notes whether she has independent confirmation that Oswald was in fact handing out FPCC literature in Dallas or whether she simply takes Oswald's word for it, supported by DPD Sgt Harkness's untimely report.)

Mary_Ferrell_LHO_dallas_FPC_15_APR.png

6. In May of 1964 DPD Sgt Harkness decides to make a report of someone handing out pro-Castro literature a year earlier.   Hmmmm....the DPD really wants to help us believe that Oswald was FPCC-involved before New Orleans, right?   It's a good thing Harkness remembered to make this report - a year later!

CE_1409_Oswald_handing_out_fpcc_in_dalla

* as we have discussed briefly above in this thread, there is evidence suggesting Hosty also has an unofficial backdoor conduit to Oswald's activities, perhaps through Bob Surrey

** Carlos Bringuier will testify that he encounters Oswald in New Orleans wearing exactly the sign described in Oswald's letter from Dallas: HANDS OFF CUBA!  VIVA FIDEL!

SOURCES

1-3 Warren Commission Hearings and Exhibis

4 Commission Document 107 - FBI Sup. Investigation of Assass. Pres. Kennedy dated 13 Jan 1964

5 The Mary Ferrell Chronologies: 

https://www.maryferrell.org/showDoc.html?docId=40390&relPageId=210&search=FPCC

6 Commission Exhibit 1409

Edited by Jason Ward

3 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Hi Paul, I don't know if anyone else has spent much time digging deep into Hosty and Surrey and Oswald and the FPCC in the spring of 63, but I feel this might reveal who is programming Oswald's actions.   IMO Oswald's letter to the FPCC in the spring of 1963 -before he moves to New Orleans- is clear evidence that the authors of the assassination have their hooks into Oswald by this time.   

As always, I believe that whoever scripted Oswald's summer of FPCC-love in New Orleans authored the Kennedy assassination.

.....  Now, we have a little evidence that they had Oswald document himself as a FPCC Castroite while still in Dallas, do we not?

Jason

Edited by Jason Ward

16 hours ago, Jason Ward said:

Do you care to comment on the implications of this photo in view of Geneva White's possession of a totally unique and unseen backyard photo of Oswald?

TRuby_and_Geneva_White.png

(is this a relative???? (on bottom of DMN article))

Trejo_dmn.png

SOURCE:

David Real, "Alleged Assassin's Peers Dubious." The Dallas Morning News, August 21, 1990, Metropolitan Section p 1.

Jason,

In my reading, the implications of Geneva White (Roscoe White's wife) having a professional connection to Jack Ruby explains a great deal about how Lee Harvey Oswald (LHO) was murdered at the Dallas Police station.

Roscoe White, as many will remember, was a policeman for Dallas.  His boss was Chief Jesse Curry.

In my opinion, LHO was supposed to be killed in the street by JD Tippit and Roscoe White, there in Oak Cliff.   But something went wrong.

At about 1pm, Sheriff Decker, Captain Fritz and their quislings awaited a phone call to the effect that LHO was dead.  They already had LHO's rifle, and film of LHO in New Orleans claiming to be a Secretary of the (Communist) FPCC there.  They also had evidence, including a "tapped telephone call" of Ruth and Michael Paine, that Marina Oswald and the Paines were likely KGB agents -- so that JFK was killed in a Communist plot.  Everything was ready to go.

But something went wrong.  Instead of LHO getting killed, it was JD Tippit who was killed.  At this point, something had to be done to keep LHO secluded from the world, to keep him calm and self-confident, and to hire a hit man to kill LHO at the DPD station.

In my opinion, Chief Jesse Curry leaned on his Dallas Policemen to find a hit man they could trust.   Several Dallas Policemen knew Jack Ruby -- and this photograph is material evidence that Roscoe White himself knew Jack Ruby personally, and perhaps pretty well.

We have some evidence, further, that Dallas Police "worked on" Jack Ruby to bolster him up and convince him to hit LHO at the Dallas Police station (cf. Seth Kantor, Who Was Jack Ruby? 1971).   In my reading, there was a first attempt to kill LHO on Friday midnight, during a very short Press Conference, and Jack Ruby was present, but he chickened out for some reason.   Finally, on Sunday morning, Jack Ruby completed his favor for the Dallas Police.

All best,
--Paul

P.S.  That DMN writer, Frank Trejo, is not my relative, to the best of my knowledge.  Nor is the action movie star, Danny Trejo, my relative to the best of my knowledge.

Edited by Paul Trejo

14 hours ago, Jason Ward said:

Hi Paul,

My review of the evidence suggests that Oswald wrote a letter from Dallas in April of 1963 to FPCC headquarters in New York - saying that he had already done FPCC work in Dallas and needed more literature. 

Someone at the FPCC was a FBI informant I presume, who in turn became the source of Hosty's temporary concern that LHO was active in the FPCC in Dallas.   Is my interpretation of the evidence sound?

In other words, Hosty got this information from Oswald himself - indirectly through a FBI informant within the FPCC.*

1. Testifying before the Warren Commission, Hosty denies there was any FPCC activity in Dallas:

2. But Hosty admits there was a report from a FBI CI accusing Oswald of FPCC activity in Dallas

3. CE 829 (dated 9/1963) as referenced in the above WC testimony tends to confirm Hosty's story about a FBI informant accusing Oswald of pre-New Orleans FPCC activity:

4. A Letter from Oswald to the FPCC in the spring of 1963 suggests that Oswald himself is the source of the FBI informant's claim that Oswald is promoting the FPCC in Dallas.   (But is Oswald telling the truth - and if not, why would he lie?)**
5. Mary Ferrell surmises that Oswald's Dallas letter to the FPCC is on 16APR63 - barely a week before Oswald bolts to New Orleans.  (it's unclear to me from Mary's notes whether she has independent confirmation that Oswald was in fact handing out FPCC literature in Dallas or whether she simply takes Oswald's word for it, supported by DPD Sgt Harkness's untimely report.)

Mary_Ferrell_LHO_dallas_FPC_15_APR.png

6. In May of 1964 DPD Sgt Harkness decides to make a report of someone handing out pro-Castro literature a year earlier.   Hmmmm....the DPD really wants to help us believe that Oswald was FPCC-involved before New Orleans, right?   It's a good thing Harkness remembered to make this report - a year later!

* as we have discussed briefly above in this thread, there is evidence suggesting Hosty also has an unofficial backdoor conduit to Oswald's activities, perhaps through Bob Surrey

** Carlos Bringuier will testify that he encounters Oswald in New Orleans wearing exactly the sign described in Oswald's letter from Dallas: HANDS OFF CUBA!  VIVA FIDEL!

Hi Jason,

Sometimes it's incredible just how fast you work, and how much data you gather in a short time.  Anyway, here are my doubts and my praises for the work you just submitted about Lee Harvey Oswald (LHO) and the FPCC in Dallas, before he moved to New Orleans.

(A)  If it was April, 1963 when LHO wrote that letter to the FPCC, telling them that he distributed FPCC handbills in Dallas wearing a "Viva Fidel" placard, then we have failed.  FBI Axxistant Director Alan Belmont gave WC testimony that Dallas FBI agent James Hosty reported LHO's activity in Dallas in March, 1963.  That difference is urgent.

(B ) There was an FBI informant in Dallas -- a very good one, as Alan Belmont says -- who told the FBI that there wasn't any FPCC activity in Dallas at all.

(C) Aside from that, I agree with your premise -- that when James Hosty speaks about Oswald distributing FPCC literature in Dallas, he is surely referring this letter.  This letter explains Hosty's report fully.  Trouble is -- April is too late.  Alan Belmont -- a very reliable source -- said it was March, 1963. 

Now, the letter itself has no date, and Mary Ferrell *guessed* that the date was April 16, 1963.  So, if she was mistaken and the date was really in March, then we have something material. 

(D) Yet we wouldn't need an FBI informant for this -- the FBI *always* intercepted *all* mail going to the FPCC.  This was explicitly told to the WC.

Now, regarding your numbered points:

1. I realize that James Hosty told the WC that *he* was the one to say that there was no FPCC activity in Dallas -- but this was a full year later, and I see no reason to trust James Hosty as a witness.

2.  James Hosty admitted that there was a report from an FBI informant accusing Oswald of FPCC activity in Dallas -- because Alan Belmont had already told the WC about this.  How could Hosty deny it?  But in my opinion, that so-called "informant" was Hosty's own research. 

3.  You cited CE 829 to confirm Hosty's story about a FBI informant accusing Oswald of pre-New Orleans FPCC activity.  HOWEVER -- CE 829 is dated September of 1963.  That's way too late.  It isn't referring to the same incident -- it's some sort of CYA stunt.

4.  The letter from LHO to the FPCC (perhaps March, 1963) cannot confirm that LHO was telling the truth.  He was writing to Communists -- and LHO often lied to Communists.  Remember when LHO wrote to the CPUSA and told them that he had a fight with "gusanos" in New Orleans, but that fight really occurred the week afterwards!  Why would LHO lie?  Because he was a manipulator, that's why.

5.  Mary Ferrell's ascription of a date of 16Apr1963 for LHO's letter to the FPCC is a puzzle -- why does she guess April instead of March?

6. The fact that DPD Sergean Harkness in May 1964 wrote a report about "someone" handing out FPCC literature in Dallas the year before -- that makes him a quisling of James Hosty, IMHO.

7. Carlos Bringuier citing the placard, "VIVA FIDEL" which is mentioned only in LHO's letter to the FPCC, is evidence, IMHO, that Bringuier was also a JFK plotter along with Guy Banister, General Walker and James Hosty.

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo
typos

2 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

If it was April, 1963 when LHO wrote that letter to the FPCC, telling them that he distributed FPCC handbills in Dallas wearing a "Viva Fidel" placard, then we have failed.  FBI Axxistant Director Alan Belmont gave WC testimony that Dallas FBI agent James Hosty reported LHO's activity in Dallas in March, 1963.  That difference is urgent.

Apologies Paul, I have limited internal processing power and do not comprehend what you mean by this.   AFAI can tell there's a month difference here, which I am willing to accept as within the acceptable range of memory errors between people who weren't solely preoccupied with this saga in the spring of 1963.    As you say, Mary Ferrell may be wrong by a month, but so could anyone else here.

What difference does it make, what am I missing?

Jason

Edited by Jason Ward

1 hour ago, Paul Trejo said:

Mary Ferrell's ascription of a date of 16Apr1963 for LHO's letter to the FPCC is a puzzle -- why does she guess April instead of March?

... perhaps because Oswald mentions unemployment in the letter and there is a limited set of days this can mean, taking his JCS attendance records into account?  

His last day at work was the 6th, wasn't it?

...JCS apparently mails him his last check, which in any case is cashed on 12 April.

This is as much as I can see for Mary's guess.  I'm not advocating her guess, btw, just trying to consider it.

Jason

Edited by Jason Ward