The Education Forum

General Walker, Lee Harvey Oswald and Dallas Officials

8 hours ago, Jason Ward said:

Yes, Paul, I think given what I've seen of the documents released over the last year, the freshest clues in the assassination might yet be found in old papers in someone's attic, in local law enforcement files not subject to the JFK records act, or in the stories handed down by family members.  

For example, in December of 1963 someone in New York was already pining for your Walker-did-it-conspiracy-theory.....did they know something and leave some clues for us to find?

Jason,

I'm not ready to throw in the towel just yet, because US Supreme Court Chief Justice Earl Warren explicitly said in 1964 that the official evidence for the solution to the JFK Assassination was "being preserved," and would be released, but "not in your lifetime."

I accept him at his word.  I believe the Radical Right TRUTH of the JFK Assassination has been preserved.

I maintain that the full material evidence nailing the Dallas Radical Right for the JFK Assassination was released by the US Government last October, but a half century of false flags stands in the way of locating it.   It's out there.   The WC background we have been digging up for the past month is only a prelude.  I believe Earl Warren's final pronouncements on the JFK case.

In December of 1963, by my reading, thousands of Americans were certain that the Radical Right in Dallas killed JFK.   Michael and Ruth Paine were only two.

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo
clarity

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In my opinion, because the US Radical Right escaped unpunished for the crime of killing JFK in 1963, it has expanded into the monster that it has become today.

America is paying for its past transgressions.

BTW, y'all might know that Joe Koch, father of the famous political Koch brothers, was one of the founders of the John Birch Society.

Regards,
--Paul Trejo

Edited by Paul Trejo

9 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

It's out there.   The WC background we have been digging up for the past month is only a prelude.  I believe Earl Warren's final pronouncements on the JFK case.

Well we can look at Walker, Oliver, and a few more on the extreme right who gave testimony to round out their initial stories.   But what to look for in the new releases?   

9 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

In December of 1963, by my reading, thousands of Americans were certain that the Radical Right in Dallas killed JFK.   Michael and Ruth Paine were only two.

In the criminology of major cases the guilty parties are almost always under suspicion within days, even in cases where they aren't brought to justice for years or decades. Earl Warren implicated the Radical Right before he was asked to serve up a Lone Nut story, and IMO he was positioned to have a good grasp on the way crime and politics mix.  But Hoover is the best positioned to know about everything.

Jason

On 3/7/2018 at 2:34 PM, Jason Ward said:

Paul,

I think you are taking the basic evidence Garrison compiled and instead of CIA sponsorship, you are substituting General Walker and the Radical Right as the paymasters and leaders, correct?  Maybe you can provide evidence that instead of the CIA, it was Walker and/or the Radical Right wingers who were ordering and funding Banister and the New Orleans cell?

Jason

I am wondering if Paul Trejo came up with any evidence. He cited his take on the opinions of an author, but provided not evidence for his "substiiitution" of Walker for the culpability of the CIA.

On 3/7/2018 at 2:34 PM, Jason Ward said:

Paul,

............   I've reviewed 1000s of CIA/FBI files and never seen a shred of evidence indicating anyone in New Orleans was taking orders from the CIA, 

Jason

On 11/5/2014 at 3:17 PM, John Simkin said:

Researchers might be interested in this CIA memorandum signed by Wistar Janney on 20th September, 1967. Its importance becomes more clear if you know the back story of Raymond Rocca.

1. Executive Director said that the Director had asked him to convene a group to consider the possible implications for the Agency emanating from New Orleans before, during, and after the trial of Clay Shaw.

2. General Counsel discussed his dealings with Justice and the desire of Shaw's lawyers to make contact with the Agency.

3. Raymond Rocca felt that Garrison would indeed obtain a conviction of Shaw for conspiring to assassinate President Kennedy.

4. Executive Director said the group should level on two objectives: (i) what kind of action, if any, is available to the Agency, and (ii) what actions should be taken inside the Agency to reassure the Director that we have the problem in focus. The possibility of Agency action should be examined from the timing of what can be done before the trial and what might be feasible during and after the trial. It was agreed that OCC and Rocca would make a detailed study of all the facts and consult with Justice as appropriate prior to the next group meeting.

Edited by Michael Clark

On 5/10/2018 at 6:42 PM, Jason Ward said:

...Earl Warren implicated the Radical Right before he was asked to serve up a Lone Nut story, and IMO he was positioned to have a good grasp on the way crime and politics mix. 

But Hoover is the best positioned to know about everything.

Jason

Hi Jason,

Yes, I agree about Chief Justice Earl Warren.   And I also agree that J. Edgar Hoover was best positioned to know all the facts of the JFK murder, on the very day of the murder.

In my opinion, J. Edgar Hoover informed Chief Justice Earl Warren about the case against the Radical Right in Dallas -- led by General Walker -- only hours after the JFK Assassination.    That's how Earl Warren knew about it, and that's how early he knew about it.

In my opinion, J. Edgar Hoover knew all of the crucial details of the perpetrators of the JFK Assassination by 3 PM on 11/22/1963.   This is because he had big, fat files on Lee Harvey Oswald (LHO) and General Walker in his private file cabinet.

As soon as LHO was arrested -- long before he was charged in the JFK Assassination -- J. Edgar Hoover had his file on his desk, and quickly saw what NOLA DA Jim Garrison reported to the world five years later -- namely -- that LHO had been working for Guy Banister in New Orleans, at 544 Camp Street.

J. Edgar Hoover was well aware of Guy Banister, a former FBI man, who quit the FBI because it was too restrictive for him.  Guy Banister was a rank racist, who could not tolerate the Brown Decision of Chief Justice Earl Warren to racially integrate all US Public Schools.    Guy Banister ran for office in Louisiana on this racist program -- to reverse the Brown Decision, and to impeach Earl Warren.

And Lee Harvey Oswald worked for this man. 

By 3 PM on 11/22/1963, Hoover called RFK to tell him that LHO was never a Communist Party member, and never a genuine officer in the FPCC. 

In other words, Hoover figured it all out.   LHO was a pawn in the game of Guy Banister in NOLA, therefore LHO was a pawn in the game of General Walker in Dallas.  It was as plain as the nose on his face.

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo
Typos

On 5/10/2018 at 6:42 PM, Jason Ward said:

Well we can look at Walker, Oliver, and a few more on the extreme right who gave testimony to round out their initial stories.   But what to look for in the new releases?   

Jason

Hi Jason,

Yes, that's the question of the day.   Yet let's pause a moment and review what we've seen in the past month.   It should be plain by now -- going by material evidence alone -- that the Dallas Radical Right had a tight grip on the offices of the Dallas Mayor, District Attorney, Chief of Police, Sheriff, Captain of Homicide, USPS Inspector, all of their minions -- and also crucial men in the Dallas FBI and the Dallas Secret Service. 

We have seen many of these individuals operating together in harmony in Dealey Plaza, Oak Cliff, Irving and inside the DPD station. 

We have a firm CT with material evidence -- that this group operated in tandem with the group who published the WANTED FOR TREASON: JFK handbills, and the WELCOME TO DALLAS MISTER KENNEDY black-bordered ad, and even the humiliation of UN Ambassador Adlai Stevenson in the previous month.

The Dallas Radical Right is clearly exposed as Suspect Number One in our month-long research, by my reading.

So -- now let's reconsider what Chief Justice Earl Warren said in late 1964, after the Warren Report was published, and he was questioned about why he held back so many documents from NARA -- he said that the Truth about the JFK Assassination would be withheld from the American public -- but was being preserved and would be released to the American people, however, "not in your lifetime."

All right.  In those days people determined 75 years for the release of the JFK records that Chief Justice Earl Warren had withheld from NARA.   That would make the release year, 2038.   However, President GHW Bush in 1992 signed the JFK Records Act, which shortened that date, making the new deadline October 26, 2017 (exactly 25 years from his signing date).   So, instead of 75 years from 1963, that would be only 54 years from 1963.  Thus, President GHW Bush shaved 21 years off the original estimate.

As we have seen, that date has come and gone, and 35,000 documents were finally released on that date.    In my humble opinion, the records that Chief Justice Earl Warren deliberately withheld from NARA at the end of 1964, will be found somewhere in those thousands of pages.

What should we look for?    In my opinion this should be crystal clear by now.   We should be looking ONLY for data about the Dallas Radical Right.   All the players we mentioned, but especially the leaders -- like General Walker, Robert Alan Surrey, Sheriff Bill Decker, Captain Will Fritz, Chief Jesse Curry, Dallas FBI agents James Hosty and James Bookhout, and Dallas Secret Service agent Forrest Sorrells, and USPD Inspector Harry Holmes -- and many if not most of their subordinates.

The JFK Assassination was managed by these simple people.  The evidence was falsified by them  - the signs are clear, in my reading.

These Dallas Rightists are the central people we should be seeking.   All other suspects are likely to waste time.   No CIA plots for me.  The JFK plot was -- a Civilian plot.

Regards,
--Paul  

Edited by Paul Trejo
typos

17 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

It's out there

Hi Paul,

There's plenty of titillating references in the new releases that perhaps hold promise for your CT.   I'll keep looking and post what I find - some tidbits are below.   If your CT is correct and the Radical Right are behind the assassination, what do you think about leveraging the MLK investigative files?   Much of that investigation looks at right wingers and some of the familiar names pop up - like Kent Courtney, the John Birch Society, the Minutemen and so forth.

LouIvon.jpg

1977list1.jpg
1977list4kentcourtney.jpg

1977list3.jpg

1978list2.jpg

Edited by Jason Ward

2 minutes ago, Jason Ward said:

Hi Paul,

There's plenty of titillating references in the new releases that perhaps hold promise for your CT.   I'll keep looking and post what I find - some tidbits are below.   If your CT is correct and the Radical Right are behind the assassination, what do you think about leveraging the MLK investigative files?   Much of that investigation looks at right wingers and some of the familiar names pop up - like Kent Courtney, the John Birch Society, the Minutemen and so forth.

LouIvon.jpg

1977list1.jpg
1977list4kentcourtney.jpg

1977list3.jpg

1978list2.jpg

Jason, have you considered the idea that these tiny groups branded 'right-wingers' (exactly what does that term mean?), was a concocted misdirection by someone like David Atlee Phillips (for instance)? These "right-wingers" never achieved anything, and yet they do parrot the kind of subterfuge that DAP created in Guatemala. On the other hand they do provide a very convenient scape-goat for all kinds of conspiracy buffs to hang their hats on. I am not suggesting that there were no racial and religious bigots, of course there were, but they can be scooped up at any bar. However, making sense out of bigoted diatribes is another matter. I think that the "right-wingers" are a red herring thrown in the path of anyone trying to figure out what happened on November 22, 1963. Clearly LHO does not fit into that category, and while H. L. Hunt funded 'Lifeline' on radio, and the Murchison's help to fund Sen. Joe McCarthy, neither Hunt nor Murchison or their associates were stupid people, and it is big mistake for anyone to try to paint them in those colors. Literature such as 'None Dare Call it Treason' (later rewritten as 'None Dare Call It Conspiracy', and similar books, should be considered within the context of Southern Baptist theological Premillennialism in order to see a bigger and more mainstream picture. I say mainstream due to the huge numbers of adherents in many other denominations, because at some point in time unless only the prevailing Washington view is to be accepted as 'mainstream', and all of the rest as cultist nonsense subscribed by idiots, then the cultural make-up of the USA in 1963 should be considered in total, and not in fragmentation form. Mervyn

30 minutes ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Jason, have you considered the idea that these tiny groups branded 'right-wingers' (exactly what does that term mean?), was a concocted misdirection by someone like David Atlee Phillips (for instance)?

Tiny?

We're talking millions.   The KKK and basically everyone who voted for George Wallace in 1968 (10 million people) are in my book the extreme Right.   They killed MLK.  This is a big wealthy group.

IMO, there is no effort of misdirecting attention to the extreme Right by David Atlee Phillips, the CIA or anyone else.   The WC and the rest of officialdom make a big effort to point us away from looking in their direction.

Practically no one is looking here.  Everyone else looks entirely at the CIA.

These "right-wingers" never achieved anything,

Not sure I agree, but in any case I suggest that all the people in the KKK never achieved anything either - but they ignited, lynched, and destroyed many victims along the way.

On the other hand they do provide a very convenient scape-goat for all kinds of conspiracy buffs t

What conspiracy buffs?

No one scapegoats them for anything, as far as I can see.

Sen. Joe McCarthy, neither Hunt nor Murchison or their associates were stupid people, and it is big mistake for anyone to try to paint them in those colors

Stupid, no.

Politically naive - yes.

They sought to instill fear and counted on the usual public reaction when in the grips of fear.   They were a one trick pony - it's the same reason Hitler had the Reichstag burned.  Make the public scared and outraged!  They love to show the public that the commies are a dangerous DOMESTIC threat, not just a threat in Europe and Asia.

Basically,  Mervyn, the CIA and David Atlee Phillips have been through the wringer and face plenty of continuing scrutiny.   I doubt I can offer anything new when so many have looked and are still looking at a potentially CIA-controlled Oswald.

Jason

Edited by Jason Ward

22 minutes ago, Jason Ward said:

Tiny?

We're talking millions.   The KKK and basically everyone who voted for George Wallace in 1968 (10 million people) are in my book the extreme Right.   They killed MLK.  This is a big wealthy group.

IMO, there is no effort of misdirecting attention to the extreme Right by David Atlee Phillips, the CIA or anyone else.   The WC and the rest of officialdom make a big effort to point us away from looking in their direction.

Practically no one is looking here.  Everyone else looks entirely at the CIA.

Not sure I agree, but in any case I suggest that all the people in the KKK never achieved anything either - but they ignited, lynched, and destroyed many victims along the way.

What conspiracy buffs?

No one scapegoats them for anything, as far as I can see.

Stupid, no.

Politically naive - yes.

They sought to instill fear and counted on the usual public reaction when in the grips of fear.   They were a one trick pony - it's the same reason Hitler had the Reichstag burned.  Make the public scared and outraged!

Basically,  Mervyn, the CIA and David Atlee Phillips have been through the wringer and face plenty of continuing scrutiny.   I doubt I can offer anything new when so many have and are looking at a CIA-controlled Oswald.

Jason

Jason, I am not referring to a unified CIA but factions within CIA.

Bobby Kennedy had control of such a faction.

What is not being considered at all by anyone is the theological underpinning of everything. That is why the term 'right-wingers' is used.

KKK as you are no doubt aware, went through at least three major incarnations, and they were not all the same. But underpinning everything was Premillennialism, and I doubt that many fully understand how all-embracing that term is, or how American it is.

But like "CIA", Premillennialism also comes in various formats, and the groups who subscribe to one interpretation often hate other groups who subscribe to a different interpretation. It is Premillennialism that glues a huge number of people together and in their mind, it justifies their means to an end because they are furthering the work of their Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who is coming to reign as a supreme dictator called the King of kings and Lord of lords. You can trace that back to Handel and his 'Messiah' which he wrote for a British monarch.

As for Hitler, his theologian was Heinrich Himmler, a former Catholic who created his own brand of religious belief. However, Premillennialists are not into Himmler, in fact that is why a lot of them who like Hitler are forced into a denial of the Holocaust in order to whitewash Hitler.

The driving force in Dallas during 1963 was Premillenialism, and to understand Dallas in 1963 it is essential to have a working knowledge of that belief system.

Mervyn

Edited by Mervyn Hagger

11 hours ago, Jason Ward said:

Hi Paul,

Jason

Hi Jason,

In my humble opinion, we should pursue no other documents than JFK Assassination documents to illuminate the JFK Assassination.

On the contrary, such excursions are often exploited by CIA did it CTers to dilute the field of data, and to obscure their wild goose chase.

In the past month on this thread, you and I have highlighted one of most concise portraits of JFK suspects in the past half-century.  Now is the time to tighten the noose -- not loosen it again.

JFK was killed in Dallas by a Dallas plot.  Please maintain this tight focus.  The JFK Murder must be our exclusive focus, in my view.   Our only secondary sources should be the files of Jim Garrison as he explored Lee Harvey Oswald in New Orleans in 1963.   Garrison gave us witnesses that the WC had overlooked -- mainly, Guy Banister, David Ferrie, Gerry Patrick Hemming and Loran Hall -- who all relate back to Dallas.

(Actually, the FBI did interview Loran Hall for the Warren Commission on two occasions; [1] regarding the rifle pawned by Gerry Patrick Hemming to Richard Hathcock and Dick Whatley and redeemed by Loran Hall and then found at Dealey Plaza on 11/22/1963; and [2] regarding Silvia Odio's sighting of Lee Harvey Oswald at her doorstep during the summer of 1963, to which Loran Hall confessed and then recanted.)

Loran Hall was not subpoenaed by the WC (for obvious reasons) but he was subpoenaed by Jim Garrison for the same reasons.  Here is a rich motherlode of data that highlights the US Radical Right outside of Dallas -- and yet still directly related to Dallas.   Loran Hall and Gerry Patrick Hemming, for example, were sometime visitors of General Walker in Dallas in 1963.  We have material evidence.

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo

8 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

(Actually, the FBI did interview Loran Hall for the Warren Commission on two occasions; [1] regarding the rifle pawned by Gerry Patrick Hemming to Richard Hathcock and Dick Whatley and redeemed by Loran Hall and then found at Dealey Plaza on 11/22/1963; and [2] regarding Silvia Odio's sighting of Lee Harvey Oswald at her doorstep during the summer of 1963, to which Loran Hall confessed and then recanted.)

The FBI also had connected Loran Hall and Gerry Patrick Hemming to General Walker well before the assassination - see (1) below.

8 hours ago, Paul Trejo said:

Loran Hall was not subpoenaed by the WC (for obvious reasons) but he was subpoenaed by Jim Garrison for the same reasons

Can you clarify the obvious reasons you mention for those of us who are not so attuned to the obvious?

1. Loran and Hall with General Walker as known to the FBI in early 1963

Welch1.jpg

Welch2.jpg

2. The CIA was also aware of the Hemming - Walker friendliness

Hemmingwalker.jpg

SOURCES

1 FBI, HSCA Subject File: Interpen.  NARA 124-10294-10354

2 CIA, Russ Holmes Work File, NARA 104-10435-10025

Edited by Jason Ward

On 3/12/2018 at 10:25 PM, Paul Trejo said:

Jason,

I have often said on this Forum that I remain open to the theory of former CIA man, Victor Marchetti, that LHO went to the USSR on behalf of the ONI as part of a "dangle project" which involved dozens of members who did not know each other.   This was like an intern spy job, and the "dangle was supposed to report on the location of selected people when sighted.   This allowed the ONI to record travel patterns.   

All best,
--Paul

This an excellent explanation for Oswald's trip to the USSR.