The Education Forum

General Walker, Lee Harvey Oswald and Dallas Officials

2 hours ago, Paul Brancato said:

Mervyn and anyone else reading - I don’t have blinders on, not one whit, when it comes to 1963 politics, in Dallas and in the South generally. It’s not news to me, and I doubt it’s news to many readers. And believe or not, I appreciate what Jason brings here, though both he and Trejo unfortunately dismiss those of us who see the possibility that Dallas 1963 is not the whole story. One thing that Jason does which I don’t appreciate is dismiss authors who have done due diligence, and current researchers like John Newman for instance, who are deep in the weeds trying to figure out the chain of command and the routing of documents within the CIA/US Military structures. That’s not a worn out story but an ever evolving one. 

Mervyn - You can download on Smashwords for $2.99 the book Brandy - Portrait of an Intelligence Officer. It is worth the read, especially in regards to McLendon’s life long friendships with Colonel Brandstetter and also with David Atlee Phillips. And if you are interested in Oswald, try reading John Newman’s Oswald and the CIA, and also Bill Simpich’s work which Trejo often refers to. There is a world of real research out there by talented and deeply caring thinkers who would never refer to themselves as CIA-did-it conspiracy theorists. 

Paul, I have checked out the book you mentioned and this site: http://jfkcountercoup.blogspot.co.uk/2010/11/col-frank-m-brandstetter.html

That brought up a problem for me. All of a sudden de Vosjoli was being referenced. I bought his memoir and I have read it. The reason why I bought and read it was to check out Bill Weaver's reference in his book. That book is about McLendon, and it is about Oswald. The source for that material is Jones Harris who I have personally spoken to. The problem with Weaver's book is that it is written as a historical novel, but it is based upon facts that I am aware of, and which were elements in the life of Weaver. The ending of Weaver's book is absolute rubbish and I have the impression that he did not write it. However, Weaver was dying of cancer when he wrote the book and I think that he may have died before he finished it. Now before you wonder where all this going, I personally met and interviewed Weaver in the Seventies in McAllen, Texas. He imparted information to me that no one else knew and which has turned out to be true. Recently I called his wife, daughter and son in law to ask about Weaver's book.

Now, where is all this going?

When I first arrived here on this Forum not that long ago, I explained how I got here and why I am here. It begins with Weaver's book. So I began a thread and was told that no one was interested. No one bothered to engage the subject either. So I moved on. Look it up in the index and you will find it.

So why Brandy may be an interesting character, I am much closer to the core of the story I am investigating of which Oswald is just one part.

Here is the Amazon link to Weaver's book.(Note my review.) https://www.amazon.com/Triple-Double-Cross-Conspiracies-Kennedy/dp/1931823707

Mervyn

Edited by Mervyn Hagger

• Replies 713
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 minutes ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

When I first arrived here on this Forum not that long ago, I explained how I got here and why I am here. It begins with Weaver's book. So I began a thread and was told that no one was interested. No one bothered to engage the subject either. So I moved on. Look it up in the index and you will find it.

Paul Brancato engaged you. Sometimes it takes a few posts, highlighting points for debate, to garner the interest of forum members.

6 minutes ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Paul, I have checked out the book you mentioned and this site: http://jfkcountercoup.blogspot.co.uk/2010/11/col-frank-m-brandstetter.html

That brought up a problem for me. All of a sudden de Vosjoli was being referenced. I bought his memoir and I have read it. The reason why I bought and read it was to check out Bill Weaver's reference in his book. That book is about McLendon, and it is about Oswald. The source for that material is Jones Harris who I have personally spoken to. The problem with Weaver's book is that it is written as a historical novel, but it is based upon facts that I am aware of, and which were elements in the life of Weaver. The ending of Weaver's book is absolute rubbish and I have the impression that he did not write it. However, Weaver was dying of cancer when he wrote the book and I think that he may have died before he finished it. Now before you wonder where all this going, I personally met and interviewed Weaver in the Seventies in McAllen, Texas. He imparted information to me that no one else knew and which has turned out to be true. Recently I called his wife, daughter and son in law to ask about Weaver's book.

Now, where is all this going?

So why Brandy may be an interesting character, I am much closer to the core of the story I am investigating of which Oswald is just one part.

Here is the Amazon link to Weaver's book.(Note my review.) https://www.amazon.com/Triple-Double-Cross-Conspiracies-Kennedy/dp/1931823707

Mervyn

Mervyn - I believe I did post on that thread. I’d love to read the book at a reasonable price. 

In what way do you see Oswald intersecting with McLendon? Since according to you Weaver names McLendon as part of a conspiracy to kill the president, how does Oswald enter into the story?

I’m surprised that Mr. Trejo has not directed you to the posts of Jim Root, who thinks that Walker met Oswald somewhere on the journey to England and Helsinki. 

5 minutes ago, Michael Clark said:

Paul Brancato engaged you. Sometimes it takes a few posts, highlighting points for debate, to garner the interest of forum members.

Wasn’t there then not there now.someone must have grabbed it quick in January. Perhaps you would consider writing a more detailed synopsis for all of us. I’ve read your review twice. How was McLendon involved in JFK’s assassination? 

25 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Wasn’t there then not there now.someone must have grabbed it quick in January. Perhaps you would consider writing a more detailed synopsis for all of us. I’ve read your review twice. How was McLendon involved in JFK’s assassination? 

Paul, sorry about that. A friend in academia in England bought it and after reading it he has a lot of negative comments about some the statements made by Weaver. However, I bought the book at the high end because it was at that time the only way I could get a copy. After talking to Weaver's wife in the past few months, I learned that it was self-published and boxes of books were in the Weaver's garage. Then a tremendous monsoon struck and it flooded their garage. Some parts of Texas are prone to that sort of event. On top of this Weaver died of cancer. So there were only a few copies in circulation before destruction of the stock took place.

Because the book is written as a historical novel where some names are real and some are thinly disguised, the book presents a big problem for me.

For years I have been investigating a thread concerning the advent of offshore commercial broadcasting. That investigation brought me into proximity with a strange collection of people - including Bill Colby. I inherited the legal and financial papers of the doyen of British offshore commercial broadcasting. He was a Texan who I went into business with. In England I had previously met some of the key management players on that end of the story, which is still drowning in lies and distortion.

So I set out to investigate it. My first freelance feature for a regional British daily about offshore radio was published in 1966, and I have tinkered with the story every since. But it was in the Nineties when a friend in Norway who was fascinated with the history of a ship, kept pestering me to investigate an incident involving John Tower, and offshore radio.

I finally gave in and soon I was looking at a ship mortgage from Manuel Artime Buesa (BAM). Then a JFK buff contacted my friend in Norway and sent him a declassified CIA document about the ship and Operation Mongoose and BAM.

Weaver's book points a finger at LBJ with the help of not Gordon McLendon, but Bart McLendon and Clint Murchison and Robert F. Thompson.

My interest is still primarily in the radio story, so what is now emerging on top of everything else is quite amazing, to say the least.

I made a video last year relating to the radio investigation, and you can find it at http://yesterdayneverhappened.com

If you stay with the video to the end, you will note the CIA connection as well as a reference to RFK.

Mervyn

15 minutes ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Paul, sorry about that. A friend in academia in England bought it and after reading it he has a lot of negative comments about some the statements made by Weaver. However, I bought the book at the high end because it was at that time the only way I could get a copy. After talking to Weaver's wife in the past few months, I learned that it was self-published and boxes of books were in the Weaver's garage. Then a tremendous monsoon struck and it flooded their garage. Some parts of Texas are prone to that sort of event. On top of this Weaver died of cancer. So there were only a few copies in circulation before destruction of the stock took place.

Because the book is written as a historical novel where some names are real and some are thinly disguised, the book presents a big problem for me.

For years I have been investigating a thread concerning the advent of offshore commercial broadcasting. That investigation brought me into proximity with a strange collection of people - including Bill Colby. I inherited the legal and financial papers of the doyen of British offshore commercial broadcasting. He was a Texan who I went into business with. In England I had previously met some of the key management players on that end of the story, which is still drowning in lies and distortion.

So I set out to investigate it. My first freelance feature for a regional British daily about offshore radio was published in 1966, and I have tinkered with the story every since. But it was in the Nineties when a friend in Norway who was fascinated with the history of a ship, kept pestering me to investigate an incident involving John Tower, and offshore radio.

I finally gave in and soon I was looking at a ship mortgage from Manuel Artime Buesa (BAM). Then a JFK buff contacted my friend in Norway and sent him a declassified CIA document about the ship and Operation Mongoose and BAM.

Weaver's book points a finger at LBJ with the help of not Gordon McLendon, but Bart McLendon and Clint Murchison and Robert F. Thompson.

My interest is still primarily in the radio story, so what is now emerging on top of everything else is quite amazing, to say the least.

I made a video last year relating to the radio investigation, and you can find it at http://yesterdayneverhappened.com

If you stay with the video to the end, you will note the CIA connection as well as a reference to RFK.

Mervyn

Mervyn - I appreciate the personal angle you bring. Thanks for mentioning Gordon’s son Bart.

are you aware of the conspiracy theory involving John Tower and the assassination? I might be able to dig it up later but have to run now. I know Trejo could fill this in if he’s reading. I’ll also take a look at the video later. 

13 minutes ago, Paul Brancato said:

Mervyn - I appreciate the personal angle you bring. Thanks for mentioning Gordon’s son Bart.

are you aware of the conspiracy theory involving John Tower and the assassination? I might be able to dig it up later but have to run now. I know Trejo could fill this in if he’s reading. I’ll also take a look at the video later. 

Thanks Paul. I was referring to the other Bart - Barton, Gordon's father. That is who Weaver fingered as the mastermind. Because John Tower's personal manager and pilot was heavily involved with the offshore radio ship once controlled by BAM, Tower should have recused himself from the Church-Tower Hearings when Bill Colby showed up and revealed the so-called 'family jewels'. Colby later got involved with the person I worked with in Texas, the man who took a clone of Gordon McLendon's KLIF to the UK on a former US Minesweeper and the 'Big D' jingles made by PAMS in Dallas, were resung as 'Big L'.

Colby was there to try to straighten out the expropriation of my friend's Texas property by Baby Doc in Haiti. It is in Haiti where so many paths cross. As a public speaker Bill Colby then showed up to speak at Herbert W. Armstrong's venue in Pasadena, after Armstrong had been transformed into the 'Ambassador for World Peace without portfolio.'

However, I do not know more about Tower and the assassination. I welcome your input.

Mervyn

Edited by Mervyn Hagger

3 hours ago, Mervyn Hagger said:

Thanks Paul. I was referring to the other Bart - Barton, Gordon's father. That is who Weaver fingered as the mastermind. Because John Tower's personal manager and pilot was heavily involved with the offshore radio ship once controlled by BAM, Tower should have recused himself from the Church-Tower Hearings when Bill Colby showed up and revealed the so-called 'family jewels'. Colby later got involved with the person I worked with in Texas, the man who took a clone of Gordon McLendon's KLIF to the UK on a former US Minesweeper and the 'Big D' jingles made by PAMS in Dallas, were resung as 'Big L'.

Colby was there to try to straighten out the expropriation of my friend's Texas property by Baby Doc in Haiti. It is in Haiti where so many paths cross. As a public speaker Bill Colby then showed up to speak at Herbert W. Armstrong's venue in Pasadena, after Armstrong had been transformed into the 'Ambassador for World Peace without portfolio.'

However, I do not know more about Tower and the assassination. I welcome your input.

Mervyn

Bill Decker and John Tower - it’s a thread on the Education Forum by Bill Kelly.

On 5/11/2018 at 10:49 PM, Paul Trejo said:

Another way was with a direct connection between Loran Hall and Lee Harvey Oswald in New Orleans through Guy Banister, Gerry Patrick Hemming, Interpen and the paramilitary camp at Lake Pontchartrain managed by David Ferrie.    The Warren Commission did not want to go there.   Jim Garrison wanted to go there.   (So did Jeff Caufield.)

Hi Paul,

I want to review some more WC testimony but what you've brought up here is one of the strongest reasons I'm interested in looking at the Radical Right with you - New Orleans.

However, I might look at New Orleans with a somewhat different focus than most people because for me the most telling character in New Orleans is.....>>>Carlos Bringuier<<<

The fact that General Walker is close to Bringuier speaks volumes. 

The fact that General Walker directs John T Martin to produce a film

1. first of the window Oswald officially shot through in the Walker attack on 10APR63, and
  2. then films Oswald in New Orleans on Canal St with Carlos Bringuier

............speaks to a level of conspiracy to the point that Walker knows in advance what Oswald's actions will be.   

On the morning of 22NOV63 the DPD already know the patsy's identity as we've seen in their conspicuous WC testimony.  Likewise, since Walker knew where Oswald was going to be in the provocative "fight" with Carlos Bringuier in August of 1963, could we wonder if Walker knew in advance Oswald's role on 22NOV63, along with the DPD?

1. General Walker and Carlos Bringuier don't even try to hide their association with each other; they appear at "anti-communist leadership" schools together.  

Oswald gets into a theatrical fight with Carlos Bringuier in New Orleans after earlier that spring shooting at General Walker's house in Dallas....but....Walker + Bringuier are friends....hmmmm....why is Oswald targeting these two friends?

Shrvtimes020864p5_bringuier_walker.jpg

2. Carlos Bringuier joins the "Christian Crusade" in speaking tours across the country, frequently with General Edwin Walker.....and monitored by the FBI:

Hargis_Bringuier.jpg

3. Carlos Bringuier for the rest of his life insists Oswald is Castro's agent, just like the rest of the extreme right:
Bringuier_newsletter.jpg

4. Jim Garrison was on to Bringuier and Walker and believes the Dealey Plaza operatives were General Walker's Minutemen:
Garrison_MMen_ramparts2.jpg

Garrison_MMen_ramparts.jpg

5. Dr Jerry Rose made a point still almost never mentioned in the assassination "research" community: General Walker is linked to Carlos Bringuier
Bringuier_ttdvol3iss6_jerryrose.jpg

6. On 13OCT63 General Walker went to a meeting in support of Carlos Bringuier's DRE

dlrs3.jpg

Walkerdlrs.jpg

Walker5dlrs.jpg

7. Carlos Bringuier and General Walker together on tour:

Walker_Bringuier_Hargis_all_linked_Crist

8. Dr Carlos Bringuier in a recent photo, still a fixture of the John Birch Society:

Carlos_Bringuier_JBS.png

SOURCES

1 - The Shreveport Times, February 8, 1964, p. 5.

2 - The Albuquerque Journal, March 25, 1964.  

3 - FBI 105-82555 Oswald HQ File, Section 198

4 - Ramparts Magazine, January 1968, p. 52.   NARA 104-10406-10071

5 - Dr Jerry Rose, The Third Decade, Vol 3 Iss 6, September 1987

6 - FBI 105-82555 Oswald HQ File, Section 59

7 - FBI Files on Edwin Walker, 82-2130 File, Misc. refs

9 - https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0792KVLRL/ref=dp-kindle-redirect?_encoding=UTF8&amp;btkr=1

Edited by Jason Ward

6 hours ago, Michael Clark said:

Yes. That’s a good thread. 

Hi Michael.

I followed this thread and after getting through the introduction to Gary Wean and the question of whether or no he was a loon and made everything up (the consensus, such as it was, being 'no', he was genuine and his claims to knowing Decker and Murphy were true); the thread then took off into the lone pontifications of one person telling us all about life on this Planet and beyond. It is the exact opposite of what Jason Ward says that he wants to read. In this instance I agree with Jason and that thread is not for me.

However, because the person doing most of the posting is not Gary Wean who I understand is now deceased, I am not dismissing out of hand what Gary Wean is said to have written (I have not read his book having only just heard about it.)

On the other hand Gary's book sounds a bit like Bill Weaver's book. Bill is also deceased and he was a credible person, but the book published in his name seems to have been partially written by someone else in order to complete it after Weaver died of cancer. It is this add-on that is rubbish, while much of the rest of the book can be verified (with comments by de Vosjoli whose biography I have and read.) On the other hand there is also material in there that makes me wonder if it is fact or fiction or a combination thereof. That is the part inspired by Jones Harris and then developed into a McLendon involved plan (with many other people) to assassinate JFK with the participation of, and to the immediate benefit of LBJ.

So back to Gary Wean, because it was regarding the subject of John Tower that I began taking an interest in the JFK assassination. Here's what happened to trigger my interest, and what subsequently happened to bring me here:

1. I conducted an audio interview in the mid-Eighties with the late Don Pierson of Eastland, Texas who I had been working with. Don was the creator of the McLendon clone of KLIF called 'Radio London'. It had been on a former US minesweeper off the coast of southeast England. Then Don created a cobbled-together clone of WABC in New York and the West Coast 'Boss Radio' format. It was called 'Radio England' and it shared space with a 'beautiful music' format station called 'Britain Radio'. Both were 50kW stations and both were located on board a former CIA ship used by Manuel Airtime Buesa and known as mv Olga Patricia.

2. Don's first station was financed through Burton Kanter's offshore banking system in the Bahamas, and he was working with a CIA operative with close ties to JM/WAVE in Miami. Don's second and twin operation was financed via a consortium led by Pierce Langford III of Wichita Falls, Texas, and he was John Tower's manager and personal pilot. When I asked Don about John Tower's visit to the London offices of the twin stations in the Sixties, Don flew into a silent (hand-gesture) rage to cut the recording! He then told me if I ever asked about Tower in that context again that it would be the end of our friendship. I should also mention that Don had previously given me all of his financial and legal files relating to his offshore ventures in the UK, which then served as his lead-in for a venture to create a Freeport on Tortuga, an island under the control of Papa Doc of Haiti. Later, that issue would bring both Don and me into contact with retired CIA Director William Colby.

3. Years went by and a friend of mine in Norway who had an interest in documenting the maritime history of Don's second ship (Olga Patricia), began a constant nag about why Don had got so upset about John Tower.

4. Then one day Gary Muir (who is sometimes on this Forum), sent my friend a declassified document about the mv Olga Patricia and its relationship to both RFK and Manuel Artime Buesa. I started to find more documents.

5. I bought Bill Weaver's book about an earlier offshore station off Sweden called 'Radio Nord' which was the work of McLendon and Clint Murchison. That ship then became the home of the first in a series of British offshore stations (although it was not first on air.) Weaver's book opened the can of worms that brought me here.

So, with all of that background I can honestly say that I am intrigued by the claims made by Gary Wean. If they are true (IF), then I can probably connect a few more dots. But the question is: did Gary Wean tell the truth? I understand that the Tower reference did not originally appear in his book, but cropped up for the first time much later, in another edition.

Mervyn

Edited by Mervyn Hagger

On 5/11/2018 at 10:49 PM, Paul Trejo said:

that the FBI quickly nailed Loran Hall for the Silvia Odio visit, and Loran Hall initially confessed that he had indeed visited Silvia Odio's apartment with Larry Howard and an LHO look-alike. 

Hi Paul,

1. Sylvia Odio's famous moment in the assassination saga comes when Oswald IIRC is meant to be on a bus to Mexico City.   Can you explain the timeline in your CT for these few days if you have one?

2. Is it plausible that Loran Hall, Hemming, Howard, Seymour, and/or others in the Interpen group were part of the Mexico City scenes?   Could one or more of them, along with Oswald, explain the different voice and appearance descriptions attached to Oswald by various Mexico City witnesses?

Jason

On 3/14/2018 at 12:34 AM, Jason Ward said:

Hi Paul,

General Walker's initial explanation of Oswald is that he is a commie, part of the dangerous cell of Dallas commies.  This is early 1964 and he makes this claim in one of his radio broadcasts.   By the summer of 1964, Walker's story has changed.   Now Walker says Oswald is in a CIA plot along with Ruby.  Walker basically adopts something of the CIA-did-it conspiracy theory Garrison began which lives on today.

Why the change in Walker's public rendition of Oswald from commie to CIA?

Jason

Repeating Jason's remark: "...Walker basically adopts something of the CIA-did-it conspiracy theory Garrison began  which lives on today.."

Jason, How could Walker be adopting, in the Summer of 1964, a Garrison theory that did not crop--up until years later?

That is quite a theory, Jason. It requires an ability to look into the future. I understand that you want to credit Walker with capabilities on which few others are willing to bet their credibility, but I think that is going too far. 

If I thought that this thread was an open debate, and I had not been placed on ignore by you and Paul Trejo, I would have worded this differently, but, such as things are, rhetorical devices are necessary.

Cheers

Michael

On 3/13/2018 at 9:02 PM, Paul Brancato said:

Mr. Trejo - you used to talk about Oswald as a far rightist masquerading as a socialist. You have also said that you think that, after the Walker assassination attempt, Walker and Banister took control of Oswald and ultimately tried to get him into Cuba to assassinate Castro. Do you still stand behind these points? 

I'm not sure why you and Jason chose to ignore my post on this thread about Souetre in New Orleans, and about links between Banister and OAS. Garrison surely would not have ignored this kind of evidence if it had come his way, especially considering that it was Clay Shaw that he took to court. 

On 3/14/2018 at 12:41 AM, Paul Brancato said:

Maybe Trejo will respond to my post on this thread about his stated views that Oswald was a secret right wing radical working with Walker.

Not sure why I bother to chime in here, since you both ignore my questions and statements. 

On 3/14/2018 at 9:18 AM, Paul Trejo said:

Paul B.,

I don't like it when people put words into my mouth.   Nobody does.

I never, ever stated that Lee Harvey Oswald was working with General Walker.    Never.

I always stated that Lee Harvey Oswald tried to kill General Walker.   Always.

Get it right, Brancato.   This is why I ignore your questions and statements; you're sloppy when it comes to my position.

Sincerely,
--Paul Trejo

On 3/14/2018 at 10:36 AM, Paul Brancato said:

Paul Trejo - how dishonest of you. To be more accurate, something your response fails to do, you stated many times on this forum that Walker and Banister took control of Oswald after he tried to kill Walker, that they sent him to New Orleans, and subsequently to Mexico with Cuba and killing Castro as his ultimate task. You also stated many times that it was obvious to you that Oswald was a fake socialist, a right wing radical. 

Yup, Paul Trejo tries to dodge, weave, and worse. Paul Trejo's fiction is that Bannister and David Phillips wanted Oswald to kill Castro, and sent him to Mexico City to get an "instant visa" to Cuba, with his rifle in his duffle bag, to try and shoot Castro.

On ‎5‎/‎13‎/‎2018 at 8:59 AM, Jason Ward said:

Hi Paul,

1. Sylvia Odio's famous moment in the assassination saga comes when Oswald IIRC is meant to be on a bus to Mexico City.   Can you explain the timeline in your CT for these few days if you have one?

2. Is it plausible that Loran Hall, Hemming, Howard, Seymour, and/or others in the Interpen group were part of the Mexico City scenes?   Could one or more of them, along with Oswald, explain the different voice and appearance descriptions attached to Oswald by various Mexico City witnesses?

Jason

Hi Jason,

1.  In my timeline, Lee Harvey Oswald (LHO) never took a bus to Mexico City.

2.  Instead, on Wednesday, September 25, 1963, LHO was a passenger in an automobile, with two other men, driving from New Orleans to Dallas, leaving at perhaps 10 AM, and arriving about 8 hours later (about  7 PM) at the apartment of Silvia Odio.   Spending perhaps 20 minutes with Miss Odio, they resumed their trip to the Mexican border.  

3.  They crossed the border of Mexico on Thursday, September 26, according to Mexican Immigration Records.   "Oswald, Lee H." was officially logged as a passenger in a car.

4.  By contrast, no bus records whatsoever exist to affirm that LHO was a passenger on any bus to Mexico at that time or any other time.

5.  By contrast, the WC testimony of all three witnesses used by the WC to claim that LHO was a passenger on a bus, falls apart very quickly.  

6.  Silvia Odio could not remember when the three strangers came to her door.   It is folly to try to hold her to a date.  She repeatedly said she could only remember the week -- it was the final week in September, 1963.   She was moving -- that's how she remembered that much.   It was WRONG for the FBI or anybody to claim that Silvia Odio gave any date for this visit.

7.  Silvia Odio physically described Loran Hall, Larry Howard and "Leon" Oswald very well.  (BTW, there is no name "Lee" in Spanish, so Spanish speakers regularly substitute the common Spanish name, "Leon.")  

***  She also correctly stated that the two men other than "Leon" supplied "war names" instead of their real names -- and that one started with "L" and the other started with "A".   That also matches the modus operandi of Loran Hall and Larry Howard.

8.  Silvia Odio refused to identify Loran Hall to the FBI -- IMHO because she feared Loran Hall as a violent maniac on speed, and Silvia had no confidence that the FBI would protect her, because she was contradicting the "Lone Nut" dogma of the FBI.

Anyway, Jason, there's my timeline.

All best,
--Paul

Edited by Paul Trejo
clarity